vCash

"America's Next Top Model" Cycle 20 -- Guys and Girls

Does anyone still watch this hot mess of a show?

They have guys this cycle ... Don is a standout. Jourdan too.

http://www.toofab.com/2013/02/21/ame...0-male-models/

As with all of Tyra's "themed" seasons, she likes the twists to succeed, so I can easily see a guy winning. Some of the girls are

Anyway, audience voting has begun. Not really getting the lumberjack guy or androgynous guy.

vCash
    I still watch the show, and I'm embarrassed to say how many times I've watched each cycle. I am totally into it.

That said, the last cycle was my least favorite. I hated the fan voting and having the pictures on line beforehand. Part of the excitement for me is to wonder what the shoots are, not much thrill if you've already seen the pictures on line (I didn't peek).

I also miss the Jays and Nigel (though I get my Nigel fix on The Face now).

Brian Boy is a waste of airtime and the hunky black judge (senior moment on his name) just wasn't that effective.

I'm not really loving the male model thing, but we'll see, it may surprise me.

vCash
    ANTM lost me last season -- not feeling it for Cycle 20 either, but I will watch a little and see if I get hooked. Even though the competition was never real, it used to feel a lot more genuine and less OTT than in recent cycles. I guess I'm not one for the staged drama and the "be outrageous for outrageous sake" kind of show. Reality TV is so full of that already. Idol lost me 2 seasons ago, so I guess, for me anyway, everything has a shelf life.

O-

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    I'm kind of not feeling the new shows. Maybe when it's in reruns on Oxygen....

vCash
    The show lost me last season as well, I only saw a little bit of one episode but it seemed a cheaper and cheesier format. Audience voting is never interesting to me because it lacks the credibility of experience judges.

I think that Tyra lost Cover Girl, so had to change the format?

vCash
    I am an occasional watcher of reruns, and taped it last season and watched most episodes. Show definitely has gone downhill. The audience thing was cringe worthy as was the 'internet celebrities' and what his name new stylist.

They didn't even tell me as a viewer where I could go and vote...

I don't know if I will watch this season. Maybe if I get sick and reruns are on...

vCash
    I was out after great dane faced Angelea reportedly won and was disqualified, and replaced by leathery Lisa, all while Alison languished.

This show quickly became a show about Tyra's ego. She's truly insufferable.