vCash

Laser skin treatments?

Does anyone have experience with laser skin treatments to reduce aging signs? I'm particularly interested in laser genesis.

vCash
    Lainey Gossip just wrote about a treatment that she absolutely vouches for

http://www.laineygossip.com/Getting-...7;s-skin/26106

It sounds like an interesting option.

vCash
    So I get invited to do all sorts of these treatments for my job.

I think I tried Lainey's recommendation, but in Beverly Hills it's called the Venus Freeze. It's expensive (like $400-$600 per visit) but people I work with (including some celebrities) swear by it.

The laser is not painful and there is no downtime. I'm in my early 30s and had it done on my neck, which is probably one of the more sensitive places you can get it. My neck hurt for days due to the pressure during the application. No visible results after one treatment, but obviously it takes a few. My (slightly older) friend has been getting her face done, and she looks great. She's easily spent $4000 on treatments a year though.

vCash
    Thanks a lot for the info, all_empty. Nobody around here does the Venus Freeze, so that's not an option. Do you know anything about laser genesis?

vCash
    I had tried the Fraxel at one point, and was seriously not impressed. The very best skin treatment I've ever done -- by a longshot -- is the Cosmelan Peel. Even if you don't have pigmentation issues, it just changes the quality of your skin from blah to fab. Completely awesome.

O-