Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 178
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,281
    vCash
    7633
    Rep Power
    0

    Game of Thrones: Season 3

    First trailor is out. I just watched it three times in a row.

    Trailor

    Anyone know who the voice-overs are coming from?

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Refusing to perform on demand
    Posts
    14,502
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    2276
    I'll need to avoid this thread since we just got our season 2 DVD.
    Creating drama!

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    fall, glorious fall
    Posts
    1,652
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    I can hardly wait. Just finished watching both seasons and eagerly await the next. I'm done all the books, but the series is somewhat different so it'll be exciting to see what happens!

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Age
    43
    Posts
    16,657
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Haven't seen season 2 yet.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    2,053
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    8493
    I'm loving the idea of Diana Rigg playing Natalie Dormer's grandmother. And, IMO, no series is ever complete without Ciaran Hinds.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    getting ready to explore the world
    Posts
    3,009
    vCash
    806
    Rep Power
    11737
    I am so pumped for this! I noticed the trailer release on Facebook the other night and must have watched it a million times. March 31, come quickly.

    Also, this is the song from the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoi0Z9zKE1M I don't know if it's the official music video or not, but that's just what I found, haha.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,281
    vCash
    7633
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyN View Post
    Anyone know who the voice-overs are coming from?
    From another board, most people seem to think it's Varys-Melisandre-Varys again. I can buy that.

    On another note, any fellow book readers notice

    Spoiler


  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,283
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    We just got our Entertainment on TMN magazine and guess what the cover story is?

    I'm still catching up on everything, which is why this is the first time I've been in any GoT thread here at FSU, but I do bring news.

    For those of us who can get to Toronto for early March...

    Game of Thrones : The Exhibition

    is coming to the Design Exchange. Now, while there's not much on that site, the article did offer these teasers...

    Never before seen items, such as the early mock ups and storyboards for the look of King's Landing, The Wall among others.

    They're promising sneak peeks of stuff from Season Three, especially....

    Spoiler



    But most of all...Not only they bringing it along, but you, yes you if get the chance to go, will have the chance to sit on The Iron Throne.

    I hate being in Northeastern Ontario so much right now...So envious of those who get to see this. It sounds like it's going to be awesome!!

    eta : Because it always comes back to Star Wars in some way.

    You Tube ~ Jaime Lannister vs. Eddard Stark Lightsaber Duel +John Williams Score

    I love this posting by one of the reviewers over there...

    Obi-Wan: I sense a grave disturbance in the Force...
    Ned: Yes...Winter is coming.
    Yoda: Hmm, brace ourselves we must.
    Last edited by AragornElessar; 02-26-2013 at 10:22 PM.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    2,053
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    8493
    The episode titles are out. Are they continuing the trend of making the second to last episode be the one that will be most talked about?

    Spoilers ahead.

    http://cartermatt.com/50995/game-of-...pisode-titles/

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,283
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    HBO added this to their YouTube Channel sometime today...

    Game of Thrones ~ Season Three ~ Extended Trailer

    Love the one scene we get here between Cersei and Tyrion.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,281
    vCash
    7633
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yehudi View Post
    The episode titles are out. Are they continuing the trend of making the second to last episode be the one that will be most talked about?

    Spoilers ahead.

    http://cartermatt.com/50995/game-of-...pisode-titles/
    Ooooh, I missed this post. My guesses:

    Spoiler




    Quote Originally Posted by AragornElessar View Post
    HBO added this to their YouTube Channel sometime today...

    Game of Thrones ~ Season Three ~ Extended Trailer

    Love the one scene we get here between Cersei and Tyrion.
    LOL, all I could think watching this was that they must have realized after putting out the first trailer that they forgot all the sex and had to rush to correct this grievous error.

  12. #12
    Choice is an illusion
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    between Subway and Victoria's Secret
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,528
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    2546
    Well, it seems like I am being late to the party again, but I just started watching Game of Thrones Season 1 a couple of hours ago and I just can't stop. Is this allright?

    It's strange though. I have got all the books in the series and a couple of PC games, but I haven't started them yet. Now they are moved to the top of the list for sure

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Plotting
    Age
    49
    Posts
    10,334
    vCash
    510
    Rep Power
    0
    I think #1 will cover Arya. Could #3 be Theon? #10 - maybe they've renamed another character (from Tyrion's past)? #7 & #9 - everytime Martin writes a song, I worry about my favorites. "Game of Thrones: the Musical" would be a bloodbath.

    Rewatching Season 2 on Blu Ray. Still loving the (not in the book) Arya & Tywin scenes. Not happy with the changes to Cat's character. Book Cat was smarter. And the benefit of having it at home is fast forwarding through that mess with Robb and not Jeyne. Still ticked about the vow scene - HE'S FROM THE NORTH. However, I now repeat 'King in the North' whenever it's said. Would have made a great drinking game last season.

  14. #14
    Choice is an illusion
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    between Subway and Victoria's Secret
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,528
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    2546
    Just discovered that Season 3 will be broadcast in Russia by Fox channel starting April, 13, which I luckily happen to have from my cable TV provider. All excited and by the way I find the soundtrack excellent. Can't wait for April to come. Mr FarFarAway thinks the series is rather dark though, he still misses Merlin which we finished watching this week He also thinks I am extremely addictive to fantasy series He didn't discover anything new in saying this, tho.

    And I loved the song in the trailer for S3, hopefully it will be on the soundtrack.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    2,053
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    8493

  16. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,283
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway View Post
    Well, it seems like I am being late to the party again, but I just started watching Game of Thrones Season 1 a couple of hours ago and I just can't stop. Is this allright?

    It's strange though. I have got all the books in the series and a couple of PC games, but I haven't started them yet. Now they are moved to the top of the list for sure
    If it makes you feel better, you aren't the only one. I started reading GoT the week before the London Summer Olympics started and that was a big time mistake on my part, as I was so hooked I couldn't put the thing down. Someone asked my Mom if she knew if I thought it was any good and her reply was along the lines of, if I can't put it down during the Olympics, then it's *really* good.

    I'm actually halfway through the Season Two DVD's, so I should be all caught up in time for the last Sunday of this month.

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway View Post
    Just discovered that Season 3 will be broadcast in Russia by Fox channel starting April, 13, which I luckily happen to have from my cable TV provider. All excited and by the way I find the soundtrack excellent. Can't wait for April to come. Mr FarFarAway thinks the series is rather dark though, he still misses Merlin which we finished watching this week He also thinks I am extremely addictive to fantasy series He didn't discover anything new in saying this, tho.

    And I loved the song in the trailer for S3, hopefully it will be on the soundtrack.
    So do I and I really hope someone or some Pairs team out there decides to use the Opening Music for one of their programs next season, as I think it would make a fantastic Olympic season program for the right skater/skaters.

    I think that about LOTR as well, but that hasn't happened since Todd Eldridge's FOTR program in SLC and considering the Extended Editions Soundtracks are now all out...

    Anyway, let me just say that if any of my favourites were to skate to either Soundtrack, I'd be happy. Now if both were picked by favourites of mine for next year, I'd be beyond happy.

    On that note...Not sure how many have seen this, so...

    YouTube ~ Game of Thrones Season 3 ~ An Invitation To The Set

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    2,053
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    8493

  18. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    In the DelSchoes mask voids!
    Posts
    2,696
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Thanks AragornElessar and Yehudi for posting those links! Only 2 more weeks

    I can't get over how quickly the kids seem to be growing up! Sansa and Bran in particular look so much older this season.

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Vaca Lechera factory
    Posts
    10,074
    vCash
    186
    Rep Power
    5106
    Just two weeks

    I guess you have seen the new trailer: Beast

    I agree that Daenerys looks really strong in all those. I think this season will be a great step for the character after a little weak last season, compared with the first one.

    (My fav resume of Dany´s 2nd season plot)
    Zorry my english, I´m a verrrrrry rude spaÑish

  20. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    In the DelSchoes mask voids!
    Posts
    2,696
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetsparky View Post
    Just two weeks

    I guess you have seen the new trailer: Beast

    I agree that Daenerys looks really strong in all those. I think this season will be a great step for the character after a little weak last season, compared with the first one.

    (My fav resume of Dany´s 2nd season plot)

    That youtube video sums up Dany's season 2 plot perfectly! If there was one gripe I had about GoT, it's how they translated Dany's story line from the books. It wasn't completely horrible, but it could have been a lot better.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •