vCash

Lynn Kriengkrairut & Logan Giulietti-Schmitt

USFigureSkating announces Lynn Kriengkrairut & Logan Giulietti-Schmitt have changed coaches & will train with Igor Shpilband in Novi, Mich.

I love this dance pair and have always felt badly that they can't seem to get out of fifth place. Maybe this will prove to be the move that helps them do that. However, I wish that the Shibutanis had beaten them to the punch. I feel that they are languishing under Zoueva and desperately need more attention and a change.

Anyone else have any thoughts to share?

vCash
    I like this team. And i like how Yaroslava and Yuriy work with them. They have elements, programs, not like all others, who re-cycline the same lifts from years to years.
    I think they have very difficult FD this season. And the did it great at Nationals. So good luck to them next season.

vCash
    Sorry, I didn't see this thread and started a thread in GSD (where this news belongs): http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...Igor-Shpilband
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    I was afraid this was a split or retirement announcement...phew! I hope this is a good move for them
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Is there an ice dance team with more difficult last names for BOTH partners? I am going to call them Lynn & Logan.

vCash
    I enjoy this team. I hope the move doesn't strip them of their originality. It would be wonderful to see them in the top 3.

On a time traveling circus... with ice dancing?
    vCash
    I like this move. Igor can use his Igor magic.

Next year is going to be intense.