vCash

Della Monica/Guarise's first year together: we are not afraid of working hard

another interview by pingu and me, this time to Nicole della Monica and Matteo Guarise, hope you enjoy it!

http://www.artonice.it/?q=en/node/12055
    CaroFan™

vCash
    Very nice! Thank you

vCash
    Anyone know why they pulled out of the Challenge Cup? I liked what little I saw of this team in the GPs. Their results weren't very good but they are new and he is still transitioning to ice... I just hope they haven't split up.

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    They're on the entry list for 2013 Worlds, along with Berton/Hotarek.

Thanks for the interview! Oh wait, this an interview from last year (2012) - ETA the link to the current Italian skating news thread which includes a more recent interview with Della Monica/Guarise (after 2013 Europeans): http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...=1#post3845108
    Last edited by Sylvia; 02-22-2013 at 06:24 PM.
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

Eh?
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spun Silver View Post
    Anyone know why they pulled out of the Challenge Cup? I liked what little I saw of this team in the GPs. Their results weren't very good but they are new and he is still transitioning to ice... I just hope they haven't split up.
    There was no need to do the Challenge Cup since they've now achieved the minimum TES. They definitely haven't split up. Looking forward to seeing Matteo at Worlds! Wheeeeeee!

Thanks for posting the interview, eleonorad and pingu!

vCash
    You're very welcome
    A grumpy Canadian will always be nicer than a polite Milanese

vCash
    Thanks for the updates. I missed today's interview! Good news. Good luck to them at Worlds!

vCash
    I like this team very much. They seem to have a bright future, and they also seem very enthusiastic about skating together and happy for where they are now and for what they hope to accomplish.

Yeah Matteo is definitely one of the more watchable male pairs skaters (and a fantastic former Champion roller skater, and a gorgeous male model). He should definitely be in the next PSOTY poll.

Thanks pingu and eleonorad!