Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    So sad. It just goes to show that money, looks, talent and fame can't bring happiness. Very sad for the children. I hope they grow up to find happiness.

vCash
    No surprise here. I am just surprised it didn't happen years ago. She was a lost soul most of her life.
    It makes me so mad she killed her dog. What did the poor thing do to deserve that!

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    I am not familiar with her at all. Was there a history of mental illness, substance abuse? Since Louis mentioned Amy Winehouse, I assume the answer is yes and yes. A lot of the time people with untreated mental illness self-medicate with alcohol and Rx and/or illicit drugs.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis View Post
    Hadn't she tried to commit suicide several times previously?

Thank GOD the authorities had removed the children from the house.
    Thank God they did.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    I am not familiar with her at all. Was there a history of mental illness, substance abuse? Since Louis mentioned Amy Winehouse, I assume the answer is yes and yes. A lot of the time people with untreated mental illness self-medicate with alcohol and Rx and/or illicit drugs.
    Yes, there was. And I've heard she also gravitated to abusive men.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Latte View Post
    No surprise here. I am just surprised it didn't happen years ago. She was a lost soul most of her life.
    It makes me so mad she killed her dog. What did the poor thing do to deserve that!
    Kari Ann Peniche, who was on Celebrity Rehab with her, claimed that McReady kicked Peniche's dog and fed it meth, causing $8,000 worth of vet bills. Of course, if you watched CR, you might not consider Peniche the best source, so who knows what really happened.

vCash
    So sad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12