Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

vCash
    Good grief....

John is an idiot.

at Phil in the last seconds of the broadcast. What did he say?

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    I'm betting they're no longer a couple. He may have no regrets, but she's pissed. I would be too.

Phil tweeted that that was the first time a player holding an express pass has been eliminated. He was as confused as we were when it happened.
    Last edited by rfisher; 03-11-2013 at 01:47 AM.
    Those who never succeed themselves are always the first to tell you how.

vCash
    Instead of switching tasks, why didn't they use the Express Pass??? That's what it's for!

Lame.

vCash
    I'm sitting on my couch in complete PML how John is all "oh well that's the way the cookie crumbles!" about not using the Express Pass, and Jessica is sitting there waiting for the cameras to shut off so she can dump his ass. Or shove him off the cliff.

vCash
    I wonder if he realizes that in claiming to have no regrets he comes across as completely idiotic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post

at Phil in the last seconds of the broadcast. What did he say?
    Sounded like "oy vey"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittl1321 View Post
    Sounded like "oy vey"
    Phil!!

vCash
    Okay, I like Connor and Dad, but dad is delusional if he thinks they can win. They can keep going as long as Connor can do the tasks, then they're finished.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    Okay, I like Connor and Dad, but dad is delusional if he thinks they can win. They can keep going as long as Connor can do the tasks, then they're finished.
    Connor & Dad and Chuck & Wynonna are both going to run into the same problem (if they survive a few more legs) where one partner is going to use up their maximum number of roadblocks. Usually the limit is 6 per season. These teams both have a 4/1 roadblock split among their partners.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridge_Break View Post
    Connor & Dad and Chuck & Wynonna are both going to run into the same problem (if they survive a few more legs) where one partner is going to use up their maximum number of roadblocks. Usually the limit is 6 per season. These teams both have a 4/1 roadblock split among their partners.
    Yep both teams are in real trouble with the roadblock limit. Ever since Chip carried Kim to the bathmat in first place (she did one all race) the rule has been in place to make sure that never happens again.

I'm still in shock that Jessica didn't dump John's ass right there. How you can go out with an express pass in your pocket is beyond me. I guess his huge EGO wouldn't allow himself to admit he was wrong!

vCash
    Jessica is a classier girl than me, as I don't think I would have stayed as calm as she did. Gotta love his arrogant "no regrets"...I'm pretty sure Jessica has some regrets!

vCash
    I don't think Connor and Dad have much choice on the roadblock split. I think everyone thought this task would be surfing. Dad would have been crazy to take it.

I think YouTube would have gone the other way if they knew what it was. Their plan is for him to do physical ones, as I think most split sex teams plan.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Anthony Michael Hall's son is a doofus.

Connor's dad is amazing with those crutches.

And did I miss something or did the hockey dudes pick up someone else's clue at the monkey thing? If they did, how did the people who lost it check in? TAR requires you to have all your clues at the great bathmat--they've sent some players back to find them.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

4 More Years
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    I would like to never hear the country girls sing again.
    That is exactly what I said to my sister!

love papa and son, but I am hurting just watching him race.

vCash
    The craziest end of a leg ever, and PML @ Phil's reaction. I replayed what he said a few times - did sound like Oy Vey or very similar.
    John - what an idiot, can't see the forest through the trees. Felt bad for Jessica, and yes - very nice on screen.
    Can't see how father/son can last.
    This season - great locations!!! Just gorgeous scenery.

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    And did I miss something or did the hockey dudes pick up someone else's clue at the monkey thing? If they did, how did the people who lost it check in? TAR requires you to have all your clues at the great bathmat--they've sent some players back to find them.
    Weren't they the only ones there at the time? (I'll go look - haven't deleted it from the dvr and it's only 10:00 normal time anyway - stoopid time change.)

Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    The craziest end of a leg ever, and PML @ Phil's reaction. I replayed what he said a few times - did sound like Oy Vey or very similar.
    Definitely Oy Vey (I know that without going to the dvr )

4 More Years
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    John - what an idiot, can't see the forest through the trees. Felt bad for Jessica, and yes - very nice on screen.
    Can't see how father/son can last.
    This season - great locations!!! Just gorgeous scenery.
    Phil did say oy vey and the music at the beginning of the credits was hilarious. John was a complete idiot, not sorry to see him go, too bad he had to drag Jessica down.

ITA re the locations, incredible and the roadblocks and detours have been pretty awesome. If dad/son go out in the next leg, I think they have still had an incredible run. Would love to see them back in an all-stars edition.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8er1964 View Post
    Weren't they the only ones there at the time? (I'll go look - haven't deleted it from the dvr and it's only 10:00 normal time anyway - stoopid time change.)
    Yes, but their monkey ran off with their coconut and then they said something about someone leaving behind a clue (I was wandering in and out at the time and didn't see or hear the whole thing).
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8er1964 View Post
    That didn't take long

The hockey players were the last ones to the monkey place. Their monkey ran up a tree, and the clue dropped out from somewhere above. They commented that maybe the girls (whoever that may have been) left them the clue because it looked like a tube of lipstick.

The weird thing was that the mullets were the team that left before them, and were said to be in 5th place. Not sure where the difference happened, but from super fast forward to the end, I didn't see any more monkey scenes. ETA - I fast forwarded too fast. There was a girl team after the mullets.

On the surf board challenge, didn't a team bring in a Bali board thinking they saw it? Because as I was forwarding through, I saw a Bali logo at teh airport - except that was something they saw, not something they experienced, which would be hte difference.
    Last edited by purple skates; 03-11-2013 at 03:40 AM.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Wow. John is a complete idiot and a tool to boot. His whole "I see no reason to discuss the way in which I unnecessarily lost us this race, since there's no way I can do anything about it at this time" was hilariously awful. Poor Jessica. I wonder if she is required to stand next to him at the final bathmat (probably). I wonder if she's allowed to spend her time between elimination and final bathmat on her own, because I bet he's the last person she wants to be around. Oy vey indeed.

Connor and Dad did an admirable job again this leg but I wish Pam and Winnie had gotten this one, as they ran a great leg.

ETA: the youtube guy reminds me way too much of Johnny Weir. He's going to bust out and call someone a honey badger, I just know it.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast