Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

vCash
    Love the hockey brothers. They are very funny and did great on making fire real quick.

Wonder if they'll take the blondes to Thailand!?!?

vCash
    at how the players have to do animal calls.

vCash
    I want to work with donkeys in Botswana!

vCash
    Next week with bad tempered donkeys looks great!

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    I hate non-elimination rounds when a team I hate doesn't get the DQ. Now if its a team I like ... then I love NEL's.

Wow. So Wynonna ffiinnaallyy does a task (and still complained about it). I still see them getting the next elimination though.

I thought that Fowl detour was they had to trap an actual live game hen, so right away I picked fire also. Then when I saw all they had to do was build the trap it was a moment for me. I would have picked fire because I thought you had to catch a game hen in the trap.

Donkey's next week! I luvs donkey's. I just hope the teams I hate get the stubborn ones.
    Last edited by BaileyCatts; 03-25-2013 at 03:56 AM.

vCash
    Can't wait for the donkeys!!

I hope none of them are broken.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    why oh why oh why would anyone pick the fire challenge??? Especially when several teams all but told us they watch Survivor?!?

I didn't think this would be an NEL...partially because I forgot last week wasn't an NEL, but also because we got the requisite ugly american comments from Katie, which would indicate a comeuppance was nigh.

Chuck's hair is getting more incredible by the episode
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

4 More Years
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    why oh why oh why would anyone pick the fire challenge??? Especially when several teams all but told us they watch Survivor?!?

I didn't think this would be an NEL...partially because I forgot last week wasn't an NEL, but also because we got the requisite ugly american comments from Katie, which would indicate a comeuppance was nigh.

Chuck's hair is getting more incredible by the episode
    The minute I saw the fire challenge, I thought everyone would pick the snare. Hockey dudes clearly had some understanding of the process, the rest were pathetic.

Scorpions were but strangely fascinating.

Loved bushmen, they really made the challenges interesting. Overall a very good episode, and can't wait for the donkeys next week. Unlike shan, I am hoping for a broken donkey!

vCash
    Someone pointed out on Survivor sucks that the first leg in Africa after a long, long flight has always been a NEL leg so no surprise that Max & Katie were saved.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatemomaz View Post
    The minute I saw the fire challenge, I thought everyone would pick the snare. Hockey dudes clearly had some understanding of the process, the rest were pathetic.

Scorpions were but strangely fascinating.

Loved bushmen, they really made the challenges interesting. Overall a very good episode, and can't wait for the donkeys next week. Unlike shan, I am hoping for a broken donkey!
    Hockey guys!! They're my favorites (which means they will be eliminated in either of the next two episodes).

I also enjoyed the bushmen and their comment about Joey being scared directly after he proclaimed himself "Scorpion King"

at broken donkeys, it would probably make for great TV. Here's hoping Katie gets a broken one!!

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    Someone pointed out on Survivor sucks that the first leg in Africa after a long, long flight has always been a NEL leg so no surprise that Max & Katie were saved.
    interesting!
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I know, right? I've watched Dual Survival, and sometimes even Cody, experienced survivalist and fire-making expert, has trouble starting a fire. I was so surprised that almost everyone went for that challenge. Unless there's a Bic involved, stay away from fire-making challenges!

I was also a bit curious last week when they went to the B-52 memorial and nothing was really said about it. Usually when they go to to a memorial, they say something about the lives lost, etc. Now I see why. I'm a horrible American and didn't know the history of the memorial other than it was from the Vietnam War.

I started hearting Max when he couldn't contain his wonderment at John and Jessica not using the Express Pass. And then this week, the whole thing about closing his mouth on the scorpion task was hilarious. I may be alone in this, but I'm glad it was an NEL.

vCash
    i am looking forward to the donkey challenge. That is always fun and unpredictable.

Love the hockey players. They're really talking up those blondes!!

Too bad it was a NEL. I could have done with getting rid of those two...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by liv View Post
    I could have done with getting rid of those two...
    I'm to the point where I'd rather have Joey gone. Too much squealing this week.
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

vCash
    I too would love to see Joey go next. He is beyond annoying.

Max and Katie have an interesting extra clip on the CBS site where they say that their plan going into the race was to be the team everyone hates but because (1) they fell behind on the first few legs and basically only raced with Jen & Caroline so the other teams didn't get to know them and (2) by the time they caught up, it was team express pass that everyone hated. So now they are doing "under the radar" approach to the race with being "friendly" with Caroline & Jen and Bates & Anthony.

In another clip on the bathmat, Phil plays Chris Harrison and tries to get Bates to admit to which of Jen/Caroline he likes. No roses were exchanged but to see Phil almost eager to play match maker was pretty funny.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Johnston View Post
    I started hearting Max when he couldn't contain his wonderment at John and Jessica not using the Express Pass. And then this week, the whole thing about closing his mouth on the scorpion task was hilarious. I may be alone in this, but I'm glad it was an NEL.
    I was a bit glad that it was a NEL, too. I think they are decent racers, and are seriously nowhere near some of the dating disasters of past seasons that have been on this show. Although when it came down to them and the moms, I was seriously hoping the moms would make it to the mat first.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    Can't wait for the donkeys!!

I hope none of them are broken.
    I'm really hoping that some day they get to work with oxen again, just so we can get a flashback of "My ox is broken" and Colin.

vCash
    Does anyone else read the recaps on TWOP? I think they're hilarious, but I too often get an error message that I am forbidden access on that server. Are they just overloaded? It's annoying.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    Does anyone else read the recaps on TWOP? I think they're hilarious, but I too often get an error message that I am forbidden access on that server. Are they just overloaded? It's annoying.
    I've noticed that the server on TWOP has been overloaded lately. Maybe they are doing an upgrade?

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    I think it would be very interesting if the Amazing Race portrayed black people as stereotypically as they do gay people...
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast