Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyCatts View Post
    Please let the rumors about Snooki not be true. Please let the rumors about Snooki not be true!!
    For the most part I'll be watching the Voice and recording DWTS. Snooki will likely get the same treatment I gave Kate Goselin - fast forward.

vCash
    So most of the rumors were true! No real surprises for the Ladies. How much of a fan base would Science guy, Bill Nye, have? With a new pro he has a tough road.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jkl View Post
    So most of the rumors were true! No real surprises for the Ladies. How much of a fan base would Science guy, Bill Nye, have? With a new pro he has a tough road.
    I don't know how far he'll make it, but any bets on how long it is until he dances to, "She Blinded Me with Science"?

Does Christina Milian's casting mean that she is finally gone from The Voice? "Skyfall" for her? I can only imagine the inane conversations between Brooke and Cristina.

Satisfied skating fan
    vCash
    Looks like I'm finished with DWTS. There isn't a single contestant I'm remotely interested in watching. Again.
    Adelina Sotnikova defeated the curse of Esta She is indeed the Greatest Of All Time!

vCash
    looks like karina has the ringer this year-

gold dust woman
    vCash
    It's probably time for a new thread since we are starting Season 17...

vCash
    Who on earth are these "stars"? With the exception of Valerie Harper, I've barely heard of any of them. Some of the pro dancers have more star power. Sorry that Gleb isn't back. At least he was fun to look at.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oreo View Post
    Who on earth are these "stars"? With the exception of Valerie Harper, I've barely heard of any of them. Some of the pro dancers have more star power. Sorry that Gleb isn't back. At least he was fun to look at.
    Gleb is back. He is in the troupe with Witney (hold the h), Lindsay and Henry. They supposedly will dance on every show.

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849