Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KCC View Post
    I know ABC likes to promote "stars" from their own network, but I would love to see a DWTS made up of stars all from cop/crime shows, or all comedians, or all musicians in bands (but not the lead singers), or the entire cast of a single sitcom, etc. Maybe too many other "competitive factors" with a format like this?
    That is a cool idea. Maybe you can contact ABC with it. I posted a link the other day.
    You only get so many characters or I'd have suggested they find something else to fill time with as watching the dancers go up and down stairs (especially after the dance) is not really that entertaining to me at all.

I hope Dorothy is able to come back on another season.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

vCash
    Karina and Jacoby along with Aly and Mark danced on Kelly and Michael today. Aly wore more of a street dress which was much more flattering than some of the costumes she wore! Michael Strahan showed he has some moves also.Kelly made the remark that he should be on the DWTS

vCash
    Just read an interview with Kellie Pickler. Seems that Derek and Bruno have both encouraged her to look at Broadway. She said she would consider it when her summer tour is over!

Skating supporter
    Born in Nova Scotia but living in Ottawa, Ontario (Canada's Capital)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jkl View Post
    Karina and Jacoby along with Aly and Mark danced on Kelly and Michael today. Aly wore more of a street dress which was much more flattering than some of the costumes she wore! Michael Strahan showed he has some moves also.Kelly made the remark that he should be on the DWTS
    I agree about Aly's outfit! I was thinking the same thing.
    Can't skate but love to watch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jkl View Post
    Just read an interview with Kellie Pickler. Seems that Derek and Bruno have both encouraged her to look at Broadway. She said she would consider it when her summer tour is over!
    That's an interesting idea.
    She appears to have more range; and broader appeal as a performer, than she has been allowed to show thus far.

vCash
    I could see her in Annie Get Your Gun, if that ever returns to Broadway.

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    I liked the way Zendaya and Val looked together. Their relative heights didn't bother me.
    "'Is this new BMW-designed sled the ultimate sledding machine for Langdon and Holcomb?' Leigh Diffey asked before the pair cruised to victory. I don’t know, but I know that sled is the ultimate Olympic Games product placement.." -- Jen Chaney

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heckles View Post
    My thoughts exactly. I could also see her as Nellie in South Pacific, though I doubt that will get revived again so soon.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

vCash
    Kellie and Derek will be on Ellen on Wednesday the 29th.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heckles View Post
    Kellie looks like Rene Zellweger as Roxie Heart in "Chicago". I can totally picture Pickler taking the gig playing Roxie on Broadway.

It was super smart of Derek to strip down their super-sized finale to put the focus on their dancing, which was what this competition was supposed to be about. I'm not sure if any of the other pros would've been savvy enough to have done the same thing. Karina and Val took the too obvious route by trotting out the drum corps and the dancing children, respectively, which served only to distract (and put off some voters) rather than enhanced their performances.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Kitty View Post
    When I watch other reality shows, I'm not a fan of the results shows. There's a lot of filler, but I have to say ours are awesome. And I'm not just saying that because I'm on it.
    Of course he said that because he's on the show .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    Kellie looks like Rene Zellweger as Roxie Heart in "Chicago". I can totally picture Pickler taking the gig playing Roxie on Broadway.
    I can see this, as well.
    I believe that she can do justice to more sophisticated vehicles, as well as the obvious options.

vCash
    How Derek Hough is spending his summer vacation:
    http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...,3880158.story

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatesindreams View Post
    How Derek Hough is spending his summer vacation:
    http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...,3880158.story
    Interesting read. He has so much going on all over the place. He sang "Falling Slowly" at that event in California. I love that song!

vCash
    Derek dances with Kellie in her new video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nraJkBMDJD8
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

vCash
    Since this thread was bumped back up, I wanted to mention a couple of things involving past celebs. The Marie show is being cancelled, but is still running some new shows at the moment. Also, at least 2 of the daytime soaps including All My Children, and One Life to Live can now be seen on Oprah's channel (OWN).
    Last edited by smileyskate; 07-29-2013 at 06:46 PM.

vCash
    I doubted anyone wants a new DWTS thread yet so I will post here. It has been reported that Valerie Harper will be on next season and she is partnered with Dorothy's former partner, Tristan. I give her so much credit! (I am assuming her doctors gave her the ok to participate safely).
    If you believe TMZ there are other people listed on there as possibly coming on the show including Leah Remini, Snooki (Maybe she will have a baby nursery in studio?), Amber Riley from Glee, and others.
    Last edited by smileyskate; 08-28-2013 at 09:55 PM.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    They'll do the big reveal thing on September 4 on Good Morning America. Its always interesting to see how true the rumors turn out to be. But please no Snooki!!

Interesting about Tristan if it turns out true, but can't they give him a ringer so we can see him on the show longer!

vCash
    I hear Gabby Douglas is possibly in the mix.
    Keeper of Nathalie Pechelat's bitchface.

Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 LastLast