Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

vCash
    Dorothy! Dancing waltz! And Kristie! *happy sigh*

Skating supporter
    Born in Nova Scotia but living in Ottawa, Ontario (Canada's Capital)
    vCash
    The votes not counted were the ones from abc.com - the website went down while the show was still on last evening.

Tristan is still injured so Dorothy did a Viennese waltz with Henry Bialikov (sp?), near the end Kristi joined her with another member of the troupe. Dorothy now wants to do something with Kristi on the ice
    Can't skate but love to watch

vCash
    Thanks Vkid. That is what I thought but I was not sure and wondered a little if it was the phone ones.
    Dorothy did a beautiful job. What a surprise to see Kristie.

vCash
    THAT was amazing! Thanks DWTS! (From his tweets, Tristan broke one or more toes on DWTS the week of May 8 and couldn't dance.)

vCash
    Dorothy's beautiful Viennese waltz made better by dancing next to Kristi. What a lovely surprise!

vCash
    It was the online votes that didn't count. Normally I throw a ton of votes online in leu of phones but not this time. But in times past, it has been my only method of voting.

vCash
    How lovely, lovely!!! Dorothy got to dance Viennese Waltz ... and with Kristi coming in toward the end. Very fitting and wonderful to see. Like Dorothy said, they should indeed "take it to the ice!"

Kristi and Dorothy have never skated together before? Surely they've been in a show or two at one time or another, but maybe not since they are from different eras in skating. I'm all eyes to see them perform together in skating boots!

Too bad Tristan was injured, but Henry was a great partner, and I liked Kristi's partner too.

vCash
    I'm not sure what I think of Brooke's dress tonight!

vCash
    What does Zendaya have against heels?

vCash
    What is the point of having these "instant dances" if the judges just tie everyone with 10s?
    I'd rather be thought of as absolutely ridiculous than as absolutely boring.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jkl View Post
    I'm not sure what I think of Brooke's dress tonight!

Who can think of a dress with those boobs staring at you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zaphyre14 View Post
    What is the point of having these "instant dances" if the judges just tie everyone with 10s?
    So the producers can manipulate results if needed. This time they don't have a horse in the race since Aly is out, SOOO...let 'em duke it out!

vCash
    I can't believe Sean won.

vCash
    I've enjoyed tonight. Len dancing and Kristie and Dorothy. Have to agree, Brooke and her cleavage, I mean dresses. I don't see where the shirtless men add anything (mostly). Oh well it's down to 2. Wish they hadn't been on the same season........I like them both. I sort of believe that it's going to come down to the public vote.

vCash
    Well, this is it.

vCash
    Congrats to Kellie and Derek. Sad for Zendaya, but she did great and shouldn't feel bad.

vCash
    I doubt Zendaya is feeling great right now. She and Val really wanted it, and of course so did Kellie and Derek. I think Derek deserved to win with Shawn last season. Zendaya and Val were my favorites this season, but I guess most viewers preferred Kellie, and in the end Zendaya's youth worked against her. Probably Derek's and Kellie's freestyle last night won it for them. The voting from viewers surely was compromised by the website being down and the producers throwing out all the votes on ABC.com.

Derek is a great choreographer and it often seems unfair that he gets partners most of the time who are in really great shape and often can dance like real pros. Derek always tends to make his partners look good anyway. But one of these seasons he needs to get a partner who can't dance and really see what kind of magic he can create then.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Congrats to Kellie and Derek. I'd be interested if she was always leading in viewer votes or if the freestyle made a big difference.

And what a wonderful return dance for Dorothy. She just comes across as such a genuinely sweet person and I'm glad she got to do a dance that really suited her talents. And how lovely for Kristi to join her - those two women exude graciousness.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spareoom View Post
    What does Zendaya have against heels?
    I was wondering, but I thought maybe she got tired of being taller than Val? (Girl is TALL.) Unless they've put suede on the soles I'd be scared to dance in them but it certainly doesn't slow her down. That's one of the only jives on this show not to suck with the celeb not moving their feet.

Wow, funny how the one shot of the pros/stars in the 'fishbowl' when the results were announced...no one looked overly thrilled. I doubt it's about Kellie.

I now hope we're going to get a skating special--"Dorothy and Kristie: Dancing on Ice"? (Have they never done any shows together because of Dorothy's whole issue with--was it IMG?)

vCash
    So bummed for Val right now...
    Nubka - Unpaid Slave Laborer...

Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast