Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Kitty View Post
    I think she's still on Real Housewives, but I've seen promos for a different reality show that features her and the people who work at one of her restaurants. Maybe that's how they're distinguishing her from other "Housewives"
    Lisa has done some TV acting before, so to me she is no more or less qualifed than some of the other 'celebrities' they get.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by centerstage01 View Post
    Where is Anna? She's always been my favorite pro!
    Anna tweeted awhile back that she wasn't going to be on this season. But I looked for it and can't seem to find her tweet again. Maybe she had to take it down? Or I skimmed past it.
    Team Peeps!

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by julieann View Post
    Lisa has done some TV acting before, so to me she is no more or less qualifed than some of the other 'celebrities' they get.
    It would be hard to be less qualified as a "celebrity" than some of the people they've had on the show.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

vCash
    Where is Edyta Sliwinska?

Watch me move
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatesindreams View Post
    They have to have a "Disney" contestant to get the "teen/tween" vote.
    They probably also have to have a Disney contestant because ABC and Disney are in the same TV ownership group

Does Wynonna still have much of a fan base? She had some great albums back in the day, but lately she seems to be more famous for getting divorced and remarried, and for promoting different kinds of weight loss schemes.
    Who wants to watch rich people eat pizza? They must have loved that in Bangladesh. - Randy Newman on the 2014 Oscars broadcast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by danceronice View Post
    (And Lisa VanderWho?)
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyCatts View Post
    In the past, haven't the producers said that they would never cast any "Real Housewives" people? I remember reading that several times in the past when people on those shows were lobbying to get on the cast.
    I will admit to watching RHOBH just for Lisa. The woman is fabulous, loves sparkle and pink, and is a freaking hoot to watch. Incredibly rich, very hard working, and her sense of humor is snarky - she'd fit right in here.

So, I guess I'm in this season too. But, I will be annoyed if 'Disney ringer' makes it far.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post

Does Wynonna still have much of a fan base? She had some great albums back in the day, but lately she seems to be more famous for getting divorced and remarried, and for promoting different kinds of weight loss schemes.
    She did have a large group of fans at the reveal this morning. Andy Dick made a comment about a group screaming her name and no one was screaming Dick.

gold dust woman
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ks777 View Post
    Where is Edyta Sliwinska?
    She hasn't been on since Season 10.

vCash
    Andy Dick made a comment about a group screaming her name and no one was screaming Dick.
    If that's an example of what we can expect from him; I hope he departs quickly.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Reality Steve is saying that Sean is doing DWTS, but they are waiting until after his finale to announce it. And Steve guesses that his partner is Peta. I forgot that Peta is missing. I thought that she was pretty popular, plus Maks is not doing it.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

Watch me move
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norlite View Post
    Andy Dick made a comment about a group screaming her name and no one was screaming Dick.
    And yet again Andy Dick shows why his career has faded away.....
    Who wants to watch rich people eat pizza? They must have loved that in Bangladesh. - Randy Newman on the 2014 Oscars broadcast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Reality Steve is saying that Sean is doing DWTS, but they are waiting until after his finale to announce it. And Steve guesses that his partner is Peta.
    That wouldn't be a surprise.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i cant see andy dick training hard 6 hours every day or whatever the schedule is. he's more suited for the dr kevorkian i mean dr drew house.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Veronika View Post
    She hasn't been on since Season 10.
    She left to finish her education and try for a family with hubby Alec Mazo.
    "Once you've skated together long enough, and you're really good friends, you can close your eyes, put your hand out and she's right there." Joe Dolkiewicz, 2011 US Novice Pairs Bronze Medalist

Tranquillo
    vCash
    Article about Maks not returning, it also discusses what some former pros are doing now

While Alec Mazo is less visible, he won the first "DWTS" season with partner Kelly Monaco, then went to Stanford Business School to get his MBA, and now runs a production company. Dmitry Chaplin, last seen competing in Season 12, has returned to the show as a choreographer, and was nominated for an Emmy for his efforts
    I didn't know that about Alec, good for him!
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Alec and Edyta still do shows together at competitions (most NDCA comps will get some pro couple or other, competing or retired, to do a show for the Saturday evening session.) They were at Harvest Moon, though I didn't stay for evening.

Considering the show's had a Kardashian and someone from Jersey Shore, I cannot see why they'd have ever said they wouldn't have a Real Housewife on. If anything that's a step up.

vCash
    Sean is doing it, according to my sources.

I love Lisa Vanderpump. I interview her all the time -- we chatted just last week. She oozes glamor but is really likeable. She's a core member of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" and her spin-off "Vanderpump Rules" just wrapped.

I interviewed Zendaya probably two years ago when she was really young. She's a beautiful girl, but just 16. She's really popular with the younger set, and her costar Roshon (also a nice kid) made it pretty far.

The show has had two Kardashians btw: Kim and Rob.

I'm really lucky because Louis has taught dance at my gym.

vCash
    Before there has even been any dancing I am hoping Andy Dick goes first. He usually lives up to his name...

vCash
    I am thrilled that Dorothy is on this season! 2 Olympic gold medalists on one show should make this good! Maybe Kristi and Evan can give Dot some pointers!

vCash
    Can Peggy be next?

Thrilled for DH, but this cast as a whole is not going to get the show's ratings back up again. I think DWTS is a bit too long in the tooth for that.

Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast