Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8er1964 View Post
    I thought it was really cool.
    i was so excited to see jamie goodwin on my tv, they could have done cartwheels and i would think it was great
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Glad that Sean is gone.
    I doubt that either Kellie or Jacoby were in the bottom two.

vCash
    I saw Sean and Peta on GMA today. Peta will choreograph the couples first dance at the wedding. She is thinking a Viennese waltz. Peta spoke quite a bit about what a natural dancer Catherine is....nothing about Sean's dancing ability.

vCash
    ^^Does that mean Catherine will be in the next DWTS?- Anyway, I'm glad to see the last of Sean. Aside from poor dancing, he was trying too hard to be funny and it was getting stale.
    Now the next person who has to go, in my opinion, is Jacoby's mother! The first two times she took on Len were funny; now I wish she'd shut up and let Len say what he wants to say. Boo afterwards, if you must, but let's hear it first. It's bullying and I wonder if Len's losing it with Kellie/Derek was partially due to that. It could have been a scripted meltdown, I don't know. Sure made for interesting tv! I liked Val's calm, measured response to the whole thing.
    I am liking Val more and more this season. His first appearance with Kelly M. last season (the fake romance) was nauseating (to me) and left me completely disinterested in him. This time, he seems more genuine, more thoughtful about the choreo and very respectful of his young partner but never patronizing. Very refreshing!

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i'd get rid of jacoby just to get rid of his mom. she needs to sit down and shut up.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    I wonder what Jacoby's mother will do if he doesn't win; or fails to at least make the finale?

vCash
    oh good, i'm not the only one tired of mom

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mrr50 View Post
    oh good, i'm not the only one tired of mom
    The first time it seemed more spontaneous. Now, the camera keeps going over to her. Enough.
    I wonder if each season there will be a "Mom" or someone in the audience who wants the same kind of attention and camera time.
    The camera also always flies over to Shawn's fiancée when it's his turn. Enough of that too. Glad he is done and not sure what the 2 ladies shaking their behinds together had to do with showcasing his dance.

I still wonder if Wynonna would have lasted a bit longer if she'd had slower style ballroom at the start. I mean, a quickstep right off the bat for her?
    Zendaya and the 2 guys were wonderful. I am surprised more isn't made of her training in dance. Not sure what to make of Aly and Mark's dance last week where she was crawling on the floor making faces. Mark had a sore back, yet they had to come out and redo the dance on elimination night.

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyskate View Post

Zendaya and the 2 guys were wonderful. I am surprised more isn't made of her training in dance.
    Since they were given hip-hop, her style, for next week, I bet it will come up. (I suspect it also helps that she's been very gracious about taking criticism, hasn't whined about how HARRRRRRRRRD this is, and generally not tried to act like she's a complete n00b.)

Meanwhile some of the others..."Afro Jazz"? Really?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrufflet View Post
    I am liking Val more and more this season. His first appearance with Kelly M. last season (the fake romance) was nauseating (to me) and left me completely disinterested in him. This time, he seems more genuine, more thoughtful about the choreo and very respectful of his young partner but never patronizing. Very refreshing!
    ^^This!!! I love him this year. He seems more professional and is really appropriate with his treatment of Zendaya. They are amazing together.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twizzler View Post
    ^^This!!! I love him this year. He seems more professional and is really appropriate with his treatment of Zendaya. They are amazing together.
    His first season wasn't last season. He did two seasons before that. I loved him with Sherri Shepherd. He treated her with so much respect. They were charming together.

I enjoyed when he said to Gleb, "Not too sexy. This is age appropriate." Then, of course, both of them had their shirts open. So much for age appropriate.

vCash
    Joining the praise for Val.
    He's a terrific dancer; and has been great with Zendaya.

vCash
    I'm pulling for Zendaya and Val to win this season. Not only because they're very good, but because I can't handle Derek winning again. Plus, it'll give Val bragging rights over Maks.

vCash
    Tonight is the fan voted dances. I only remember that Zendaya got hip-hop and Aly will be doing Afro Jazz ....whatever that is.

vCash
    There's a rumor going on TWoP that Mark's definition of AfroJazz involves jungles and monkeys. I really, really, really hope this is a rumor because if not, this could rival Domnina and Shabalin's obtuse offensiveness.

vCash
    The 10s are sure coming fast and furious

vCash
    Kelly really looked like Derek's prop there.

Tranquillo
    vCash
    How convenient for Zendaya that she got a dance where she already had her own teacher.
    "The Devil is joining in, and that's never a good sign." Phil Liggett

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Kitty View Post
    How convenient for Zendaya that she got a dance where she already had her own teacher.
    These were Twitter picked dances. She asked her fans on Twitter to vote Hip Hop. Aly asked her followers to vote Afro Jazz. I don't know if the others did the same thing (though I'm sure Karina did NOT want Hip Hop again .)

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by centerstage01 View Post
    There's a rumor going on TWoP that Mark's definition of AfroJazz involves jungles and monkeys. I really, really, really hope this is a rumor because if not, this could rival Domnina and Shabalin's obtuse offensiveness.
    I wonder if they need a visit from Linichuk to tell them to tone it down.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast