Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Just me
    vCash
    I'm sorry to see Andy go.
    If this is to end in fire
    Then we will all burn together

vCash
    I'm in the minority here, but I'm not sorry to see Andy go. I get that he worked hard, I get his backstory and it seems obvious that everybody in the cast liked him. But his dancing was painful to watch and, judges' praise aside, I didn't see that he actually got any better week to week. Sean and Ingo have less personality but at least they've gotten past the flat-footed stomp step stage. But then, I'm also not feeling Zendaya love either. Yes, she's good; but she's been good since Day 1 and I'm not seeing a ton of difference between then and now. At least Aly and Kelley are learning more than just the steps.

I wish the costumers would do something more flattering to Aly's shape. As a thick-middled person myself, I know there are ways to creat the illusion of a waist and they're just not doing it for her.
    I'd rather be thought of as absolutely ridiculous than as absolutely boring.

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyCatts View Post
    I know Andy wasn't a great dancer, but I would rather have had Andy stay two weeks longer over both Sean and Ingo. They both bore me to death. At least Andy is entertaining. Sean and Ingo better go next.
    Yes, I don't find Sean as annoying as a lot of people (I don't really care about "The Bachelor" in any way, shape, or form) and I find him more entertaining than Ingo, whom I keep forgetting exists, but I'd have sent both home before Andy. He was like Carson, not in any way great but trying his heart out and having fun. And I'd keep Sean over Ingo because Sean has more of a personality, Ingo is...I remember more about his kid than him! Andy I enjoyed watching. And considering I also expected him to be annoying and gone fast, props to him for that.

vCash
    I just saw Andy and Sharna do their rhumba on Kelly and Michael. It was a lovely moment.

Cruder than you thought
    vCash
    I find Sean terribly smarmy, cheesy and creepy. Just ick.
    Disclaimer: The post contained herein represents the opinions of a fan and may or may not bear any relation to reality.

vCash
    And I find Andy annoying and hard to watch. *shrug* Each to his/her own.
    I'd rather be thought of as absolutely ridiculous than as absolutely boring.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zaphyre14 View Post
    And I find Andy annoying and hard to watch. *shrug* Each to his/her own.
    Well, at least his rap sheet is good reading reading.

Having said that, I really was sorry to see him go.
    Nubka - Unpaid Slave Laborer...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    what were andy's kids doing? they were shuddering like they were freezing to death.
    You'd shudder too if your dad was a druggie and a sex predator.

vCash
    They probably keep the ballroom/studio quite cold to compensate for television lighting.

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatesindreams View Post
    They probably keep the ballroom/studio quite cold to compensate for television lighting.
    Or just for dancing. At real comps they keep the ballrooms cold (I was spectating at Manhattan last year and it was FREEZING just sitting in street clothes, although since it was 110 outside....) and when you're moving, you don't notice. If you're dancing four hours straight you probably don't want the AC off or set for 75.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    no one else was doing it so i dont think it was the temperature. it looked like they had the DTs.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    no one else was doing it so i dont think it was the temperature. it looked like they had the DTs.

Reading your comments is as much fun as the show!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrufflet View Post

Reading your comments is as much fun as the show!
    No way....my little pony makes comments that are better than anything on the show

vCash
    I'd pay to watch tv with mlp!

vCash
    Tonight is "trio" night. Each team will dance with another pro. Stand by for mlp's comments

vCash
    Thumbs down for the gimmicks. It was okay for all-stars because all those celebrities were pretty decent dancers at the start and they needed something to challenge them and the pros; but now we're talking about having the Andy's and the Ingo's on the show do all this crazy stuff. Why not have them learn to crawl before making them run, eh?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spareoom View Post
    Thumbs down for the gimmicks. It was okay for all-stars because all those celebrities were pretty decent dancers at the start and they needed something to challenge them and the pros; but now we're talking about having the Andy's and the Ingo's on the show do all this crazy stuff. Why not have them learn to crawl before making them run, eh?
    I don't know, I thought the side by side dancing actually turned out pretty well. And no more Andy on the show, so you only have to watch Ingo do the crazy stuff.

vCash
    I liked the trio dancing when it was used on the season prior to the all-stars.

vCash
    Okay so we get a Quickstep to "Don't Worry Be Happy". Interesting music choice.

I love Zendaya's dancing.

vCash
    I missed Zendaya's Foxtrot. She got a 10 from Len, but 9's from Bruno and Carrie Ann.

Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast