Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    recovering Oly-holic
    vCash
    Val .. sigh ..

vCash
    I think it's amazing how Val could choreograph something that hot and fierce for Zendaya, yet delicately work around her age and never make one move look inappropriate for such a young woman. That is hand's down one of the best routines EVER seen on DWTS, and Len's an old poop for not giving her a 10.
    "Once you've skated together long enough, and you're really good friends, you can close your eyes, put your hand out and she's right there." Joe Dolkiewicz, 2011 US Novice Pairs Bronze Medalist

vCash
    DL is beyond lucky he got Cheryl for a partner because it's her fans that have kept them out of the bottom two every week. But there are only two newbie pros left and their celeb partners were never going to win this anyway so I think if DL lasts more than two weeks after tonight I'll be surprised. I'm hoping he'll get the boot tonight but I'm not counting on it.

I do think Anna's dancing last night proved that making her sit out in favor of Lindsey was a giant error. I could watch Anna dance all day.

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yazmeen View Post
    I think it's amazing how Val could choreograph something that hot and fierce for Zendaya, yet delicately work around her age and never make one move look inappropriate for such a young woman. That is hand's down one of the best routines EVER seen on DWTS, and Len's an old poop for not giving her a 10.
    I rarely disagree with Len as far as underscoring goes (I often think they ALL overscore) but geez, Len, what the heck were you looking for in that? She kept up with Anna, she made lifts that would be tricky with a teeny girl look easy, she had snap, she was in character, good body lines, great feet...what the heck would it take to get that extra point?

Quote Originally Posted by centerstage01 View Post
    DL is beyond lucky he got Cheryl for a partner because it's her fans that have kept them out of the bottom two every week. But there are only two newbie pros left and their celeb partners were never going to win this anyway so I think if DL lasts more than two weeks after tonight I'll be surprised. I'm hoping he'll get the boot tonight but I'm not counting on it.
    I have a feeling they're trying to get rid of Andy--his pros were both unknowns from the troupe, he got ripped to shreds when he was not THAT awful while others got passes (Aly should have gotten dinged harder for the side by side work as I found her weaker THERE, Ingo and Victor were forgettable.)

I do think Anna's dancing last night proved that making her sit out in favor of Lindsey was a giant error. I could watch Anna dance all day.
    I have to wonder if she requested some time off so she wouldn't have the stress of competing on top of the whole thing with the divorce.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yazmeen View Post
    I typically hate tango and they were all amazing!!! I agree Zendaya deserved a perfect score.

Skating supporter
    Born in Nova Scotia but living in Ottawa, Ontario (Canada's Capital)
    vCash
    Kellie safe; Ingo in jeopardy.
    Zendaya safe; Victor in jeopardy.
    Jacoby safe; Alie safe.
    Shawn safe; Andy safe. DL in jeopardy.
    Last edited by victorskid; 04-17-2013 at 02:59 AM.
    Can't skate but love to watch

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    if one must lip synch, try to get a recording that at least sounds like a live person was in the room with the equipment when it was made
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i can't get over how unflattering panda face's bangs are
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    It's always nice to see a smiling Dorothy in the audience.

Skating supporter
    Born in Nova Scotia but living in Ottawa, Ontario (Canada's Capital)
    vCash
    Ingo safe; Victor & DL are the bottom 2.

Out tonight is DL.
    Can't skate but love to watch

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Please, please, voters...get it right....THEY DID! YEEHAH!

vCash
    Tom Bergeron announced that Sean and Catherine will be getting married on TV this August. Creepy.

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jkl View Post
    Tom Bergeron announced that Sean and Catherine will be getting married on TV this August. Creepy.
    Well, he said it would be shown on TV in August. I'm sure it will be a carefully-produced production. And he also said they would, thought with all that stuff with Tristan now he doesn't know! All of which was a setup to announcing they're safe with "Also safe with voters, but maybe not with Catherine...." Which should have been a giveaway but given they didn't react, I'm starting to think the dancers really can't hear the safe/not safe announcements very well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jkl View Post
    If Catherine had half a brain, she's run like hell from the Mr. Reclaimed Virginity. I don't watch the Bachelor, but something about Sean is so calmly controlled that I find him totally creepy.
    "Once you've skated together long enough, and you're really good friends, you can close your eyes, put your hand out and she's right there." Joe Dolkiewicz, 2011 US Novice Pairs Bronze Medalist

Just me
    vCash
    I'm glad Andy gets to stay for another week. He can't dance at all, but I enjoy watching him for whatever reason.
    If this is to end in fire
    Then we will all burn together

vCash
    It was a shame that we didn't get to see a reprise of Zendaya's tango.
    DL was ready to go; so, hardly a surprise.

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nan View Post
    I'm glad Andy gets to stay for another week. He can't dance at all, but I enjoy watching him for whatever reason.
    He just tries so hard---he's not a great dancer, but he's really working at it without whining about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alixana View Post
    Val .. sigh ..
    I haven't been watching at all this season but I just met Gleb Savchenko and he is painfully good-looking in person.

vCash
    It's Stevie Wonder night!

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    dear god no

Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast