Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    AYS's snark-sponge
    vCash

White House Suppressing Evidence of ExtraTerrestials?

Mike Gravel says they are! And he's a former U.S. Senator so we're not talking just some crackpot here!

check it out:

Former Sen. Mike Gravel says White House suppressing evidence of ETs

Gravel says the strongest accounts of alien encounters are from former military officers, such as retired Air Force Capt. Robert Salas, who testified that UFOs temporarily disabled nuclear weapons on his watch.

“The smoking gun of the whole issue, which is when they saw hovering space craft in Wyoming and South Dakota over the ICBM missile silos that the missiles couldn't work,” Gravel says.

Gravel says the media has aided what he sees as a government cover-up by not taking reports of ET encounters seriously.

“What we're faced with here is, in areas of the media, and the government too, an effort to marginalize and ridicule people who have specific knowledge,” he says.
    Obama does not want you to know!
    Congratulations 2014 World Ice Dance Champions Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRidge View Post
    Mike Gravel says they are! And he's a former U.S. Senator so we're not talking just some crackpot here!
    Judging by some current senators, I'm not sure that means much.

Gravel also has not been in the Senate for more than 25 years. He lost reelection in 1980.

Obama does not want you to know!
    Obama -- and every President dating back to LBJ, given that the incident described by Salas occurred in 1967.

AYS's snark-sponge
    vCash
    whoa they've been covering that up for a long time! Really why are they hiding this from us?!

Hey Gravel was a presidential candidate in 2008 so its not really that long...
    Congratulations 2014 World Ice Dance Champions Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte!!!

vCash
    Oh how I wish this were true! But alas I fear it is not.

AYS's snark-sponge
    vCash
    oh yeah? check out this story that one of my friends posted on FB:

Mountain of the
    Dead: aliens, maybe?

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash
    Wasn't there an episode of The West Wing about this?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by reckless View Post

Obama -- and every President dating back to LBJ, given that the incident described by Salas occurred in 1967.
    Doesn't the alleged "cover-up" date back to Truman or Eisenhower? (I saw a show, "Alien Autopsy", on TV once, many years ago ... IIRC, it was sometime in the late '40s or early '50s.)

AYS's snark-sponge
    vCash
    Roswell was in the late 40s so it goes back at least to then.

vCash
    Dang it! Where's my Area 51 Alien ID Card when I really need it...?
    Nubka - Unpaid Slave Laborer...

vCash
    I want aliens

vCash
    If it's true, I hope they keep suppressing it. Extraterrestrials are .

AYS's snark-sponge
    vCash
    They are out there!

More information from the Hearing in this article from ABC--you know this is some serious stuff when the major networks are covering it! : Truth Is Out There? Really? Ex-Lawmakers Piqued, but Skeptical on ETs

"In McMinnville, Tenn., in 1995, observers witnessed a fleet of hovering objects, and a cluster of the lights appeared to explode. In 1997, residents of Phoenix witnessed at least one "unimaginably" large craft hovering over the city. In 1999, two airline pilots near the Dallas-Fort Worth airport saw a large disc approach their plane and execute a 120-degree turn in less than one second, Donovan said."

Linda Moulton Howe, a journalist who studies livestock mutilation, brought slides of horses and cattle that had been stripped of flesh, had their organs removed surgically and without any trace of blood, and were left on soft patches of earth without any surrounding tracks.

"I think it involves, on a more sophisticated level, what we are beginning to do in our science with cloning," Howe said, when former Rep. Lynn Woolsey asked, skeptically, what extraterrestrials might want with cow parts. ...

Woolsey told ABC News she agreed to appear on the panel because she's interested in government transparency. ...

AYS's snark-sponge
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by falling_dance View Post
    If it's true, I hope they keep suppressing it. Extraterrestrials are .

And just what planet are YOU from?

vCash
    Hehehe Thanks Blueridge for posting about the Dyatlov Pass incident. This remind me of the Mary Celeste mystery. The easy answer could be that the Soviet secret service or military had something to do with it, but perhaps the truth is more stranger than that and may never be known. I really do hope there are aliens out there because it is kinda boring to think we are the only ones here. LOL

vCash
    And just what planet are YOU from?
    The Planet Irredeemably Silly and Incurious.

ETA: I apologize for posting as I did.
    Last edited by falling_dance; 05-04-2013 at 01:54 AM.

AYS's snark-sponge
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Hehehe Thanks Blueridge for posting about the Dyatlov Pass incident. This remind me of the Mary Celeste mystery. The easy answer could be that the Soviet secret service or military had something to do with it, but perhaps the truth is more stranger than that and may never be known. I really do hope there are aliens out there because it is kinda boring to think we are the only ones here. LOL
    ooh I'd forgotten about the Mary Celeste. That's a cool one. I love mysterious happenings.

AYS's snark-sponge
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    ooh I'd forgotten about the Mary Celeste. That's a cool one. I love mysterious happenings.

eta oops hiccup

vCash
    oh yeah? check out this story that one of my friends posted on FB:

Mountain of the
    Dead: aliens, maybe?
    Oh yeah forgot to add that the last known survivor Yuri Yudin past away a few days ago on April 27th. The death of hid friends must have haunted him his whole life. May he rest in peace.

vCash
    Sorry triple post...
    Last edited by Buzz; 05-04-2013 at 02:11 AM.

vCash
    Oooops

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast