Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Ice-Dancer Tessa Virtue

Does anyone know if she is still with Scott?

vCash
    Yes. They just finished 2nd at the Four Continents Championships in Japan this past week and will compete at Worlds in Canada next month.

Here's the link to their official site: http://virtuemoir.com/
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    track them on my blog, compulsorydances.blogspot.ca/

vCash
    odd question...why do you ask?

vCash
    It's a genuine question by FSWer. He usually can only watch some of the competitions televised on NBC and doesn't have access to YouTube videos.
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    ^doesn't he have access to results and competition comments in this forum or other websites?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSGP21 View Post
    odd question...why do you ask?
    It might be easier for some to start a thread on a message board to ask this question than google Tessa Virtue or check latest results in ice dance competitions.

vCash
    in all fairness to hsgp21, there is the v/m thread where we obsess over everything v/m. and it's always in the trash can, page one, and usually the top thread on that page.

4 More Years
    vCash
    In all fairness to FSWer, he is not an uber and is likely not interested in reading obsessive threads.

vCash
    sigh
    Last edited by iggie; 02-14-2013 at 01:39 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatemomaz View Post
    In all fairness to FSWer, he is not an uber and is likely not interested in reading obsessive threads.
    Was that necessary?

vCash
    FSW, you just keep asking whatever it is you would like to know. There are enough nice people on this board that are happy to answer you. Sylvia is the nicest one ever. Don't worry about the ones who think you should know everything that they know.

4 More Years
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by quartz View Post
    FSW, you just keep asking whatever it is you would like to know. There are enough nice people on this board that are happy to answer you. Sylvia is the nicest one ever. Don't worry about the ones who think you should know everything that they know.
    this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by quartz View Post
    Exactly.

If you can see iggie's blog you'll see lots of nice pictures.

vCash
    I was in-boxed yesterday about the "elephant in the room" in a very polite manner as i made a sarcastic reply similar to some posters who felt this question was perhaps odd. I as more than happy to change my reply as i was enlightened about why the answer that i felt was obvious was not obvious to everyone. I believe in the respect of everyone as well as patience and tolerance but those who are not privy to certain tidbits about certain posters shouldn't be made to feel bad either for their knee-jerk reaction to the question posed. There is a way to be discrete about everything but pretending that posters like HSGP21 or robinhood are over reacting is not really fair either...seriously. You dont know what you dont know...

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    What is so sacred about coming into a thread that one has no interest in and complaining about the topic? It's possible to decide "I'm not interested" or "I don't want to answer" and to move on without comment.
    "The team doesn't get automatic capacity because management is mad" -- Greg Smith, agile guy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by arakwafan2006 View Post
    I was in-boxed yesterday about the "elephant in the room" in a very polite manner as i made a sarcastic reply similar to some posters who felt this question was perhaps odd. I as more than happy to change my reply as i was enlightened about why the answer that i felt was obvious was not obvious to everyone. I believe in the respect of everyone as well as patience and tolerance but those who are not privy to certain tidbits about certain posters shouldn't be made to feel bad either for their knee-jerk reaction to the question posed. There is a way to be discrete about everything but pretending that posters like HSGP21 or robinhood are over reacting is not really fair either...seriously. You dont know what you dont know...
    I agree.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by arakwafan2006 View Post
    I agree. If anyone has information that would be helpful for another poster to have, I hope people would send a private message to that poster. To criticize someone you think is being too critical doesn't really make sense, does it?
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterG View Post
    I agree. If anyone has information that would be helpful for another poster to have, I hope people would send a private message to that poster. To criticize someone you think is being too critical doesn't really make sense, does it?
    I totally agree. Once in response to a comment I made on a thread, I had some people politely PM with information to help me understand the situation which I really appreciated. But then got totally lambasted by someone in the rudest fashion for my comment. They assumed that because I had been a forum member for a long time that I should have been aware of the situation. Lesson - never assume anything about anybody!
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Willy View Post
    ... Lesson - never assume anything about anybody!
    ITA, wise advice, but I guess often difficult to heed. I opened the thread thinking that it might be something about how Tessa is feeling after the break in their FD at 4CC being attributed to problems with her legs. I was definitely surprised to see the OP's question, but I didn't feel overly judgmental about it one way or another. In fact, it made me think, did I miss something?

Oh well, patience and tolerance are virtues (which Tessa definitely seems to possess).
    Last edited by aftershocks; 02-15-2013 at 07:11 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast