Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Crazy Stalker Lady
    vCash
    OK thanks. That makes sense. Fingers crossed!
    My travel and adventure blog http://alisonanddon.wordpress.com

Recovering from the Olys
    vCash
    cbcsports.ca Today 2:00 PM Championship Figure Skating on CBC: Four Continents- Women's and Dance

CBC TV Today 3:00 PM Championship Figure Skating on CBC: Four Continents (LOCAL)
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    I emailed Jennifer Mason at Blue Ant Media (director of marketing communications; she was the only contact on their website) and she responded that they aren't taking over BOLD until August 2013 so any previously planned programming scheduled is still being managed by CBC. So, we will get coverage. Big relief! I live in the states but planned a trip to visit family in Toronto just so that I can watch the coverage on BOLD. My niece has the network.

vCash
    Thank you, Gayo.

I'm _SO_ glad I was completely wrong about this.

I also appreciate you getting the real information from the source.

Last night I was watching some of the 2007 Country Canada coverage of Worlds in Japan -- The one that started it all and got us spoiled rotten. And realized what a great ride it's been and how lucky we have been with CBC's coverage.

Hopefully, it's not the last we'll see of this kind of coverage.

Cheers,
    --Peter

vCash
    So much nicer being able to see all the short programs on CBC. You get to see some additional skaters and programs for a change instead of just the same few doing the same LPs. I liked that teams from Gr. Britain and German even made the prime time broadcast. Tracey and Scott make a nice commentating team.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12