Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    Thanks for this. I hate that you can tell that Tessa had been crying earlier at the beginning of video (and I wonder what Scott was saying to her). BTW the commentators sure had a lot to say, what were they saying?

Also I concur there's no rambling that I see here, just interesting conversations. So everybody continue "rambling."
    Who said she had been crying earlier at the beginning of video?

Commentators said, why they hhad stop in FD. How amazing this ex is - nothing more.
    That their style is to talk before skating, they every time not just skating, but tell the story. And this is no simple story, but Tessa-Scott story. And he tell about this song history.

BTW on funny note. This is guy who fight with Pushenko wife now

Sorry, if you cant understand, what i sad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    (and I wonder what Scott was saying to her)
    I could be wrong, but I think the last thing he says to her before they start is "I'm proud of you". (I'm usually good at reading lips, but they both mumble a lot so I'm not sure)

vCash
    Seems that Scott says this to her a lot. i find it a little patronizing, hahaha.

vCash
    I don't know about you but hearing someone I care about say that they're proud of me is the best compliment there is. I can't see how that's patronizing, but that's just me.

Rooting for the Underdogs
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Golightly View Post
    I don't know about you but hearing someone I care about say that they're proud of me is the best compliment there is. I can't see how that's patronizing, but that's just me.
    ITA, Golightly.

I think it's very sweet when Scott tells Tessa he's proud of her.

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by elle123 View Post
    sigh Love that serpentine lift! I wish we could've seen those programs in a year where Tessa wasn't recovering from surgery.
    ikr that program had so much potential
    i hope they bring it back as an exhibition

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by martyross View Post
    Seems that Scott says this to her a lot. i find it a little patronizing, hahaha.
    It's been said many a time that Tessa is a perfectionist and she gets really down on herself when she isn't perfect. I just rewatched 2009 4CC and in hindsight it is obvious how much pain she was in and how undertrained she was at that point. You can hear on video while they are in the K&C Scott telling her that she has nothing to apoligize for and she did a great job. I think when he tells her he's proud of her it's because he knows how tough she is on herself and is trying to alleviate that. She is the one who stopped in the FD and she is the one who probably feels like shit because she let him down. She's hard on herself so it's good that she has a partner telling her the opposite.

vCash
    Hello everyone, I would like to introduce myself. I have been a long time reader of your threads, but always too shy to join in. Perhaps it is somewhat late to mention this (my account validation took forever...), but I am extremely proud of Tessa and Scott for their wonderful participation at the 4CC last week. How they handle what happened during the FD only shows what a strong team they are. I wish Tessa a full recovery and hope to see them following their plans to compete in Worlds this year and beyond.

Oh, and thank you to everyone for their thoughtful, well-spoken inputs and analysis about team VM. You guys are amazing fans!

vCash
    The British Eurosport version of their Hallelujah EX has just surfaced in HD
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRf7j...Cse1Gg&index=7

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vmfan82 View Post
    Hello everyone, I would like to introduce myself. I have been a long time reader of your threads, but always too shy to join in. Perhaps it is somewhat late to mention this (my account validation took forever...), but I am extremely proud of Tessa and Scott for their wonderful participation at the 4CC last week. How they handle what happened during the FD only shows what a strong team they are. I wish Tessa a full recovery and hope to see them following their plans to compete in Worlds this year and beyond.

Oh, and thank you to everyone for their thoughtful, well-spoken inputs and analysis about team VM. You guys are amazing fans!
    You're welcome here, vmfan82! Hope you will enjoy being with us, other VM ans!
    I am too newie here, I started fan about VM only this summer. It just has been some months with their threads, but I already feel so good with this fan company!

vCash
    welcome, vmfan82! (:

vCash
    I agree with you bmcg. Tessa has admitted in the past that she has had doubts about herself and has felt at times that Scott is the better skater and that she feels that pressure. I cannot remember the source of this - maybe their book? I also cannot believe that she could possibly think such a thing, but we many have self-esteem issues that don't necessarily make sense to other people. I have never seen her as disappointed as she was in the K&C at 4CC last weekend and I think she probably really needed that positive reinforcement. God, I love them so much. They are so good together in every way!!

vCash
    Thanks Pani and Golightly I can tell by her eyes. I also don't think Scott saying I'm proud of you is patronizing at all. Like kittysk8ts said Tessa can be hard on herself so I hope Scott tells her and reinforces what an amazing skater she is everyday.

Welcome vmfan82!

vCash
    Do you think Scott push her to skate in Gala? I am not sure I see this is this case. Skaters could miss Gala because of injury. And I think she was shining.in
    the end.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Do you think Scott push her to skate in Gala? I am not sure I see this is this case. Skaters could miss Gala because of injury. And I think she was shining.in
    the end.
    I don't think so. If anything Tessa probably pushes herself and wanted to skate in the gala. As much flack as they're getting for this, I bet it's probably nothing to how hard Tessa is on herself right now; you know we're always the hardest on ourselves.

vCash
    Why would he push her to skate in the gala? For heavens sakes!

(I know you're probably commenting on something someone else was claiming elsewhere. But all I can say to that idea is )

So they're getting flack elsewhere? What bull###.

vCash
    Yes, but Tessa danced in the finale. She is very strong girl. Maybe I will wear yellow t-shirt during SD and FD at WCh. Fingers crossed for her and Scott!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Yes, but Tessa danced in the finale. She is very strong girl. Maybe I will wear yellow t-shirt during SD and FD at WCh. Fingers crossed for her and Scott!
    I have absolutely no doubt that they will win their 3rd World title next month. It will no doubt be a hell of a fight, very intense and very exciting. Just how it should be!

vCash
    Yes, she's a very strong girl. Very determined, and very much her own person.

My fingers are crossed for them, and I really hope Tessa is healthy. But as Ted Barton of SC British Columbia Section said when interviewing them post-Nationals in 2010 (referring to the Olympics)...no matter what happens, we'll still love you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kittysk8ts View Post
    I have absolutely no doubt that they will win their 3rd World title next month. It will no doubt be a hell of a fight, very intense and very exciting. Just how it should be!
    I just knocked on wood for you lol. They don't have to win for me (don't get me wrong I would be ecstatic if they did), but I just want them to have two amazing, lights-out, out-of-this-world skates. They deserve it and we deserve it.

Can somebody please tell me how they are so in-sync in this gif? (Really a rhetorical question, but needed an excuse to post the gif)

Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast