Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    CatherineC , thank you! I watched ECh on TV7 stream and they showed all competitions, wich was cool!
    Yeah, they always show all the competitions! That channel are the reason why I started to fan about figure skating!

Anyways, there are the times (GMT +2) :
    March 13
    17:00 - 19:00 Pairs SP 1st part LIVE
    20:00 - 21:30 Pairs SP 2nd part
    22:40 - when the competition ends Mens SP LIVE
    March 14
    13:45 - 15:40 Mens SP (repetition)
    16:40 - 21:50 Ladies SP LIVE
    23:20 - when the competition ends Dance SD LIVE
    March 15
    13:45 - 15:45 Dance SD (repetition)
    17:55 - 20:55 Pairs FS LIVE
    23:45 - when the competition ends Mens FS LIVE
    March 16
    17:00 - 19:00 Mens FS (repetition)
    21:15 - 23:55 Dance FD LIVE
    March 17
    13:30 - 16:30 Ladies FS (repetition)
    20:00 - 22:30 Exhibitions LIVE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CatherineC View Post
    Oh, and my idea how to call new thread - Hometown Glory.
    How about hometown legends?

vCash
    girlscouse62 can't log in but wanted me to say ...

SC is live streaming Ice Dance practices @1930 est Monday, and again on Tuesday @7000 est for those people with a membership on the skate Canada website.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    girlscouse62 can't log in but wanted me to say ...

SC is live streaming Ice Dance practices @1930 est Monday, and again on Tuesday @7000 est for those people with a membership on the skate Canada website.
    Thanks! I post this already, but only in Canada

vCash
    How about "There's no place like home" for a thread title?

YEAH!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Accordion View Post
    I like that! It doesn't make it sound like we anticipate any particular result.

vCash
    Sounds good to me as well.

vCash
    Sounds good

vCash
    Why are so many fans saying it would be a miracle if VM won Worlds? I mean, not just here but in other social media places. Unless it's the same person spreading their negativity everywhere. I don't know.

I can't be the only one who believes they can win? Come on!

YEAH!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Golightly View Post
    No, you're not.

vCash
    How about "There's no place to have a blast like home" We can credit marina.

And no Golightly you're not alone.

vCash
    Thank you for report. Hope you will have time to made a little reports for us from London
    Ah, unfortunately I don't live close to London, so that was a one-time trip. But I'm sure many others who are going to Worlds can give us some updates!

I'd probably say this after Worlds too, no matter the outcome, but it might be deemed as making excuses and being a sore loser in the case that they lose. So I'll say it now. This year was real proof of VM's desire to push the sport of ice dancing. They did what they want and stuck with it. They challenged themselves artistically and athletically, and I'm so proud of them for that. I'd much rather they lose with Carmen than win with a generic program made of recycled lifts. I'm glad they held their ground and did not succumb to public opinion too much. There's going to be a lot of negativity whether they win or lose, and I think that amidst all that, it's important to remember that this season was a huge accomplishment and success regardless.

vCash
    How about "Home of the Brave".... go Canadians, go Tessa and Scott!!

Rooting for the Underdogs
    vCash
    I think V/M fans are a very worry-prone group to begin with. There are some genuine concerns that have people a little more stirred up than usual. Having to stop the FD at 4CC and worrying about if Tessa is ok physically has people stirred up. The USFS seems to be throwing an all-out off-ice campaign to push D/W into the top spot, so there's worry about what is going on behind the scenes and if the judges will do the right thing. V/M haven't beaten D/W since worlds last year and D/W have been handed huge scores (when, IMO, they shouldn't have) this season while the judges have been stingy with V/M. There are a whole host of things there that aren't great when it comes to things going V/M's way.

IMO, though, I think V/M can win if Tessa is in good health and the judging is fair.

vCash
    Shayii, i am still catching up and wanted to thank you for the links to montages you provided. I appreciate the descriptions you included

Quote Originally Posted by PEZazzz View Post
    I'm so excited for worlds and so happy I will be there to see them live for the free dance!! Something tells they're going to be amazing
    Lucky you! I am sure you will have a wonderful time

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    We will be at practices tommorow and will some reports on v/m
    Thank you. Much appreciated. Enjoy!

Clarie should be in London already...i wonder if she will be at the practices.

Quote Originally Posted by Golightly View Post
    Add me to the list of ppl who think they can still win.

Quote Originally Posted by ofdarkness View Post
    I'd probably say this after Worlds too, no matter the outcome, but it might be deemed as making excuses and being a sore loser in the case that they lose. So I'll say it now. This year was real proof of VM's desire to push the sport of ice dancing. They did what they want and stuck with it. They challenged themselves artistically and athletically, and I'm so proud of them for that. I'd much rather they lose with Carmen than win with a generic program made of recycled lifts. I'm glad they held their ground and did not succumb to public opinion too much. There's going to be a lot of negativity whether they win or lose, and I think that amidst all that, it's important to remember that this season was a huge accomplishment and success regardless.
    Well said, ofdarkness

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ofdarkness View Post
    Ah, unfortunately I don't live close to London, so that was a one-time trip. But I'm sure many others who are going to Worlds can give us some updates!

Oh well said!

vCash
    I think any skaters could win or lose, no? Maybe thats why skaters didnt get there medals before competition will start.
    I think for T-S most important to enjoy every moment of skating at there home ice. They are really lucky, other will never have chance to skate at home WCh and home OG.
    Only russian team will have chance to do this next season.
    in Vancouver T-S could re-work this pressure into amazing skating. Hope they could do this in London.
    We talking about judges and tech pannels. This really important, but V-M couldnt conroll this, so my bigest wish is - they show two great programs.
    When i now remember how audience was on there feets in Moscow after Latin dance i think this is more important, then they couldnt get gold.
    Last edited by pani; 03-10-2013 at 10:13 PM.

YEAH!
    vCash

in Vancouver T-S could re-work this pressure into amazing skating. Hope they could do this in London.
    They are amazing when it comes to pressure... 2009 Worlds (thought not perfect, amazing for only the few runthroughs they had), 2010 Olys (their program was like one sustained breath), 2011 Worlds (the only performance of their FD of the whole season!).... so I totally think they will in London.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherub721 View Post
    They are amazing when it comes to pressure... 2009 Worlds (thought not perfect, amazing for only the few runthroughs they had), 2010 Olys (their program was like one sustained breath), 2011 Worlds (the only performance of their FD of the whole season!).... so I totally think they will in London.
    And this will be amazing to see if they will show full potential of both programs.

vCash
    No, you are not! I believe in them too.

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast