Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
    vCash
    pani.. I think that's just awful. Why should there be geoblock when it's paid access ? Doesn't make sense to me.. I feel bad for you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pratfall View Post
    pani.. I think that's just awful. Why should there be geoblock when it's paid access ? Doesn't make sense to me.. I feel bad for you.
    Its OK. They same happened with Icenetwork pay access. Only one thing bothering me - i asked them before get access, will it be geoblocked?
    Next season i will not buy SC access to pay channel - no problem/
    Thnks for support

vCash
    So, hi everyone, haven't been there for a while.
    Anyways, I wanted to share how latvian television are describing next week's worlds ice dance faves.
    So, my translate: "So, there in Canada, people has a very big interest about this discipline, because hometown competitors Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir are pretending to gold medals, they are last year's World Champions too as well as Olympic Champions in 2010. The greatest enemies for them - French, American and Russian skaters."

Seriously? No words for Meryl and Charlie? They are just some of "American skaters"? I like it
    MEERYYYLLLL! YOU FORGOT TO PAY TO LATVIAN TELEVISION FOR THEIR DESCRIPTION!

P.S. Sorry for poor translation, my english sucks.

vCash
    Oh, and, had it been posted there?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JvYajx1Ioc

vCash
    Sorry for very much posting, but I just can't NOT post it there!
    So, latvian TV Free dance description: "Most of people think that the winners in their home will be Virtue and Moir, but french skaters Pechalat & Bourzat are always good too, americans and russians are also strong."

SERIOUSLY???????? AGAIN NO MERYL AND CHARLIE? NATH AND FAB BUT NOT MERYL AND CHARLIE??? LOLOLOLOOOL

vCash
    It doesn't sound like Latvian TV knows much!

vCash
    Aren't you in the wrong thread, CatherineC?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JasperBoy View Post
    Aren't you in the wrong thread, CatherineC?
    Sorry, but I think that you didn't get something .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CatherineC View Post
    Sorry for very much posting, but I just can't NOT post it there!
    So, latvian TV Free dance description: "Most of people think that the winners in their home will be Virtue and Moir, but french skaters Pechalat & Bourzat are always good too, americans and russians are also strong."

SERIOUSLY???????? AGAIN NO MERYL AND CHARLIE? NATH AND FAB BUT NOT MERYL AND CHARLIE??? LOLOLOLOOOL
    If Latvian do not know who D-W are, they will know there full names after this event

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iNap View Post
    If Latvian do not know who D-W are, they will know there full names after this event
    nah #notredamedeboring isnt memorable enough

vCash
    I just have to say, I love V&M.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bbkenn View Post
    I just have to say, I love V&M.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bournekraatzfan View Post
    that is so sweet, m_chenning. What a lovely gesture. Thank you for sharing that.
    Yes, it was idea from russian community. ( http://tessa-and-scott.livejournal.com )

For Tessa and for Scott. We only know they've got flowers. No proof picture and so on , but I hope they were glad. They need some extra support and love from us, it's going to be extremely tough competition.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowkisses View Post
    nah #notredamedeboring isnt memorable enough
    may be to binker bad memory when you watch too much paints dry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by m_chenning View Post
    Yes, it was idea from russian community. ( http://tessa-and-scott.livejournal.com )

For Tessa and for Scott. We only know they've got flowers. No proof picture and so on , but I hope they were glad. They need some extra support and love from us, it's going to be extremely tough competition.
    The flowers are very beautiful and very kind of you guys. Do you know when the interview was done?

ETA: Nvm I just saw your previous post (I missed it before). I'm sure it did make them feel better after the incident at 4CC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    The flowers are very beautiful and very kind of you guys. Do you know when the interview was done?
    Here the article. There is no new information, all about 4CC, how they were overtrained in order to show power and speed in FD.

Тесса Вирту: А я хочу добавить, что когда мы вернулись домой из Японии с «Чемпионата четырёх континентов», мы получили много прекрасных цветов от наших российских болельщиков. Нам очень приятно осознавать, что у нас есть поддержка не только на нашей родине, но и по всему миру!
    Tessa: I want to say that after our return from 4 CC we received many beautiful flowers from russian fans. It's pleasure to know that we have such support not only at home but from all over the world.

But we were getting in touch with Marina (with a help of our wonderful moderator, she is journalist and has a Marina's e-mail) , Marina confirmed when Tessa and Scott will be able at the rink in Canton and our girls made a order. (Marina also received red roses for her help and attention) Then Marina told us that everything worked out, everybody was happy.

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iNap View Post
    may be to binker bad memory when you watch too much paints dry
    wow that didnt sound borderline stalkerish at all

Quote Originally Posted by m_chenning View Post
    Here the article. There is no new information, all about 4CC, how they were overtrained in order to show power and speed in FD.

Tessa: I want to say that after our return from 4 CC we received many beautiful flowers from russian fans. It's pleasure to know that we have such support not only at home but from all over the world.

But we were getting in touch with Marina (with a help of our wonderful moderator, she is journalist and has a Marina's e-mail) , Marina confirmed when Tessa and Scott will be able at the rink in Canton and our girls made a order. (Marina also received red roses for her help and attention) Then Marina told us that everything worked out, everybody was happy.
    thats awesome! i wish i can read russian

vCash
    Hey guys, it's about time for a new thread! I had an idea that I floated around a while back for a worlds title thread:

Where in the Worlds is Carmen San Diego?

vCash
    After watching first part of Sweet, tears movie i have 1 question. I have feeling Tessa talked about her dress, wich she used in SD at 4CC and WCh last season in SD . So she had this dress from the begining of the season?
    And i dont like last part. Why they need to talk about 2002 OG again? Plus poor Scott - i think he wasnt happy to see his reaction at GPF again.
    And the end - why they show Marina with D-W? And why they show all teams, who now working with Igor, but didnt show him at all? They shpwed Patrick coach, but not Igor- werid.
    But overall i like this doc and will be happy, if they wil made doc s about FS every week

vCash
    I found some of the editing strange. I think from the clips on the website they had a lot of footage and had to really edit it down and guess the story they went with for V&M was what it's like working with your main rivals vs Paige/Lawrence training in isolation. I think the ending shot was more about what Marina is saying and her little dance on ice, D&W were just in that shot. I think it was harder to edit out Chan's coach because there they were focusing on the physical and technical demands of mens skating and she would have been a big part of that. I liked the glimpses into performance camp. I would have liked more but it's a DOC show so I guess for the average viewer this was in depth enough?

Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast