Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I rewatched the beginning of 4CC FD, When Tess slides in between Scott's legs, if you look closely at her left leg, it really looked to me to be stretched excessively in the groin area. I wondered if that created a problem.. As far as her not being truly invested in their skating, what kind of fantasy world do people inhabit??

vCash
    What is the origin of that quoted post about her not being into this?

vCash
    sometimes it feels like haters just want to hate so that we get hurt. because when we get hurt, we can't enjoy v/m. we worry, fret, and give ourselves group hugs to console ourselves. even when v/m win, we're still sad. why don't we see these rumours for what they are and just move on to enjoy this time?

i love this quote from the documentary: "Scott: All you know, as soon as you get out of bed, as long as you make it into the rink and you see my face, everything will be fine." + the gif that goes with it.

let's just remember it's the two of them doing what they love each day, skating with each other. the criticism is coming fast and furious, from just about everywhere, but when they get on the ice and see each other's faces, everything will be fine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bmcg View Post
    I'd like to know that myself. Funny how everything seemed upbeat and positive and then CBC airs a what? 2,3 week old competition we've all seen and know about and suddenly we're questioning everything again and ramped it up a notch to include the assumption that Tessa is suddenly 'not into it' anymore? You know even if that were true I believe Tessa would continue through to 2014 because she commited to that and that's the kind of person she is and also if Scott knew that to be true I believe he would put an end to it tomorrow with no regret. But I don't believe it for a second it just all reeks of something more 'sinister'. I hope V/M kill it at Worlds and dare anyone to deny them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    sometimes it feels like haters just want to hate so that we get hurt. because when we get hurt, we can't enjoy v/m. we worry, fret, and give ourselves group hugs to console ourselves. even when v/m win, we're still sad. why don't we see these rumours for what they are and just move on to enjoy this time?

i love this quote from the documentary: "Scott: All you know, as soon as you get out of bed, as long as you make it into the rink and you see my face, everything will be fine." + the gif that goes with it.

let's just remember it's the two of them doing what they love each day, skating with each other. the criticism is coming fast and furious, from just about everywhere, but when they get on the ice and see each other's faces, everything will be fine.
    Love this iggie agree 100%. The criticism is out there I wish we wouldn't be so quick to let it bring us down and cause us to have doubts about our favourite 'duo' they deserve better.

vCash
    Sorry if somebody linked this already but here are pics from FB from FD medal ceremony: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1887047&type=3

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    But what are you basing that assumption on? Like what are you seeing/using that means Tessa is not enjoying it anymore?
    you miscontrued what i said. of course tessa enjoys it its her passion. she's been doing it for so long and is too used to training that im sure after they retire they will both be like "what now?" (well im sure scott will be more confused than tessa) and if it werent for her injury she'll probably be skating for the rest of her life. its just that based on what she wrote in their book, her injury obviously dampens her spirits and people see that and easily translate it as "she's not into it anymore"
    Last edited by rainbowkisses; 02-26-2013 at 04:39 AM.

vCash
    Whisperings.

People are usually more inclined to buy whisperings than believe what's written or said in main stream media.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    I have been wondering why they didn't get the same "sympathy" as the other skaters that got injured.
    Thats my question too
    I think its because skaters and there fans know, V-M are the best and they never will be, where V-M are. So its understanding, they will support more generic skaters, who look like reall human, not like best people in there buisness
    Its like with Mahler. A lot off skaters critics this FD, but its understanding this FD could skate only V-M

As for rumors. Its me brought this quate from Retierment thread. And its sound, like rumors from there skating rink.
    But from other hand, she (he) talk about 2010 and it really was a question with Patrick - will he skate or no and with his motivation in last season, when he change his coach. So....
    I am ready to everything and just wish Tessa and Scott will be happy no matter what.
    Poor PJ is in list on worst enemy of Aunt Joyse now If you want to finds news about bad Carmen choreo and there lines, you need to listening expert Dave. He alwayse made Meryl fans happy
    Last edited by pani; 02-26-2013 at 07:31 AM.

vCash
    Scott has already talked about looking to an career in skate canada.
    Tessa has many interests so I am sure she will fall on her feet.

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Thats my question too
    I think its because skaters and there fans know, V-M are the best and they never will be, where V-M are. So its understanding, they will support more generic skaters, who look like reall human, not like best people in there buisness
    Its like with Mahler. A lot off skaters critics this FD, but its understanding this FD could skate only V-M

As for rumors. Its me brought this quate from Retierment thread. And its sound, like rumors from there skating rink.
    But from other hand, she (he) talk about 2010 and it really was a question with Patrick - will he skate or no and with his motivation in last season, when he change his coach. So....
    I am ready to everything and just wish Tessa and Scott will be happy no matter what.
    Poor PJ is in list on worst enemy of Aunt Joyse now If you want to finds news about bad Carmen choreo and there lines, you need to listening expert Dave. He alwayse made Meryl fans happy
    who cares about what aunt joyce says hes a dumbass

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Emdee View Post
    Scott has already talked about looking to an career in skate canada.
    Tessa has many interests so I am sure she will fall on her feet.
    Honestly i think Tessa and Scott could be great media-faces

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowkisses View Post
    who cares about what aunt joyce says hes a dumbass
    In their 4CC roundup Jenny summed up V&M as sloppy and the guy implies they chickened out so they wouldn't lose to D&W, I hope PJ knows what she's getting into and has all her cheese facts in place I like PJ but I don't think her timing for this interview is wise with worlds just around the corner. I hope she knows what she's doing.

vCash
    In their 4CC roundup Jenny summed up V&M as sloppy and the guy implies they chickened out so they wouldn't lose to D&W, I hope PJ knows what she's getting into and has all her cheese facts in place I like PJ but I don't think her timing for this interview is wise with worlds just around the corner. I hope she knows what she's doing.
    IN, aunt joyce did this i right time? Yes, because now D-W have best choreo, lines and V-M sloppy, with bad lines and choreo in FD
    And thats why you could read everywhere how D-W are best ever, how they are ready. And canadian commentators talking about - why V-M did get dedaction? Why Tessa didnt go after she had mistake? No any word of support.
    So i want to say thanks to PJ for what she did.

vCash
    I just think she should know what she's walking into and remember she's not a spokesperson for V&M because it seems their intention is to focus on them (and whatever issue he got into with her regarding Chan).

Mike Slipchuk put out that everything was fine and they don't expect what happened at 4CC's to be a factor in London. I at least was satisfied and looking forward to the future. Then they showed 4CC after that and everyone is down again as the moment is relived so while all that negativity is taking round two, D&W are doing press about how healthy and ready there are and how this is their favourite program and they are better than ever and still improving. Now next week we get to have round two of the whole cheese debate and people will be crying about how back in the time of the great war their mom suffered the deadly shame of having to serve her children government cheese

Banned Member
    vCash
    they're so biased it hurts! making up shit like that they've reached an all time low. plus aunt joyce is ugly as hell
    and we all know who is more sloppier than v/m (*cough #teamsloppypostures *cough*)

anyways i was watching the oscars the other night and i was wondering what if v/m dance to the out of africa soundtrack? but then maybe not because it might be insulting to other cultures (because the film deals with colonialism and all that) and the last thing i want v/m to be accused of cultural appropriation (still side-eyeing meryl for wearing the bindi for their OD in 2010. it pisses me off that scott gets more shit for the stuff he said at wtt and gpf and that the russians get shit for their aboriginal dance but d/w are still angels even if their dance was just as culturally appropriative as the russians dance)also it might not be uplifting enough. but then i remember that aliona and robin skated to it back in 2009 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMIwg3odAqQ and they did a good job just skating to the music and instead of telling the story of the movie

anyways i hope pj raises hell!
    Last edited by rainbowkisses; 02-26-2013 at 05:17 PM.

vCash
    Well that escalated Fwiw Jenny and that guy prefer D&W and that's fair enough. People will genuinely prefer what D&W are selling just as people prefer/ed what Pluschenko was selling over a skater like Chan. Different styles and what people value in a skater will result in genuine preferences. I don't know they are any more bias than we are? I also didn't find their 2010 OD offensive and by bringing that in it seems as if you are trolling.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowkisses View Post
    and the last thing i want v/m to be accused of cultural appropriation (still side-eyeing meryl for wearing the bindi for their OD in 2010. it pisses me off that scott gets more shit for the stuff he said at wtt and gpf and that the russians get shit for their aboriginal dance but d/w are still angels even if their dance was just as culturally appropriative as the russians dance)
    ??? The Russians were not accused of cultural appropriation. They were accused of not properly protraying the aboriginal dance they were supposed to be doing. D/W did a good job representing Bollywood-style dancing on ice, so I'm not seeing the comparison at all.

Banned Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sap5 View Post
    ??? The Russians were not accused of cultural appropriation. They were accused of not properly protraying the aboriginal dance they were supposed to be doing. D/W did a good job representing Bollywood-style dancing on ice, so I'm not seeing the comparison at all.
    that is more or lesss cultural appropriation though (or misappropriation) also meryl was wearing the bindi which is a religious symbol and can be insulting to hindus

vCash
    What's going on ... I have missed all this. What is PJ doing??

Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast