Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    After the last FD performance they said Tessa and Scott did not talk with the media immediately after the FD because they were obviously upset, but they played a clip of them at the PC (they both looked so upset); Tessa said she just had some cramping in her legs and Scott said that he didn't really remember what was going through their heads when it happened because when something like that happens you have to act fast.
    Poor Tessa. Injury+they want this win so badly.
    I think CBC could give more information to us.
    Cant imaging how its was sad to you watching this second time

vCash
    Shayii summed it up well. One other thing - that has come up before - at the press conference Tessa said they couldn't wait to get home and deal with this problem. They looked like they couldn't wait to get out of there.
    I also couldn't help but notice with this PC and the small medal ceremonies - the body language between VM and DW seems really tense. To me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Accordion View Post
    Shayii summed it up well. One other thing - that has come up before - at the press conference Tessa said they couldn't wait to get home and deal with this problem. They looked like they couldn't wait to get out of there.
    I also couldn't help but notice with this PC and the small medal ceremonies - the body language between VM and DW seems really tense. To me.
    In any case i am sure Tessa and Scott know, in this case Meryl-Charlie had nothing to do with what happened with Tess. I think T-S were simply upset whith what happened with them.
    As for tense. Denkova-Staviisky still good friends with Domnina-Shabalin after D-S went to Lynuchuck. For V-M and D-W its could be good choice too - they will be friends, but will not feel this pressure anymore.
    I read she went to Canada from Osaka. So hope she get help she need.
    Now just pray for Tessa and senf good vibs to the best ice dance team sinse T-D
    Today i re-wtched not onlt OG FD, but 2011 WCH FD. Amazing, how strong Tessa is and what a difficult things she could doing with all this injuries. Thamnks to her for all this dance beautie she gave to us on ice.

vCash
    Thank you. I too noticed the tension, I'm not sure it means anything except that Tessa and Scott really didn't want to be there at that moment. Ugh sucks so bad, I did feel sad watching it again.

I also rewatched their FD from Worlds 2011 last night. I love that program so much, one of my top favs!

vCash
    I didn't mean that they blamed DW or anything like that. As a matter of fact - where I really noticed it was after the Short dance and how they were standing next to each other. I know there has been a lot of press in the past about them being buddies - to me it just doesn't look like that is the case at the moment anyhow.

I also hope that Tessa can find a way to get those legs taken care of. As I said before though - at least for this year's Worlds - there is far less travel and all the support networks are right there.

The big task will be for the Olympics to make sure there is a plan to take care of those legs on the long plane trip and so far away.

vCash
    I didnt saw any photos after SD, so i dont know.
    As for tension and be buddies.... You know, the one thing i always notice, V-M and D-W parents never were seen together at competitions.
    So its maybe not so close realtionships, like between Virtues and Moirs.
    I notice at competitions Scott spend time after competitions with Patrick. But this could mean nothing.
    I only hope this will not be a war, like G-P and K-O had in 1998.

The big task will be for the Olympics to make sure there is a plan to take care of those legs on the long plane trip and so far away.
    One thing made me more positive, look, like in Russia Tessa felt better, then in Asia. At least she could skate both programs at CoR and GPF without big mistakes and in Gala at CoR she was really ON.

But now i hope she feel all support surrounbd her, and she know in london all arena will support her and will want to help her.
    Like in Vancouver - arena were full of love to V-M.

vCash
    I didn't mean that they blamed DW or anything like that. As a matter of fact - where I really noticed it was after the Short dance and how they were standing next to each other. I know there has been a lot of press in the past about them being buddies - to me it just doesn't look like that is the case at the moment anyhow.

I also hope that Tessa can find a way to get those legs taken care of. As I said before though - at least for this year's Worlds - there is far less travel and all the support networks are right there.

No I know what you mean. It was definitely awkward, especially at the beginning of the PC. At first it looked like Meryl and Tessa wanted to acknowledge each other, but decided against it. Lol Worlds is going to be very interesting.

vCash
    No I know what you mean. It was definitely awkward, especially at the beginning of the PC. At first it looked like Meryl and Tessa wanted to acknowledge each other, but decided against it. Lol Worlds is going to be very interesting.
    After FD? I think its understanding Tessa was very upset. Scott was upset for Tessa and for results for sure.

vCash
    Where are the press conference videos?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post

Just read in PJ twitter.....

Well, that doesn't sound good. If it was just a cramp, Tessa should be well enough right now, right? Hmmm....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    After FD? I think its understanding Tessa was very upset. Scott was upset for Tessa and for results for sure.
    No at the press conference. But I'm probably reading too much into it because, like you said, Tessa and Scott were upset.

Sap5 I haven't seen any PC vids except the clip they showed during the stream.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sap5 View Post
    Well, that doesn't sound good. If it was just a cramp, Tessa should be well enough right now, right? Hmmm....
    But this could mean PJ didnt know nothing, no?
    T-S usually didnt talk much with press before WCh, not talking about after what happened.

vCash

I have to wonder now what Tessa's life will be like even when she stops competing because it seems that her leg issue isn't necessarily related to the effort of skating. Will she need her legs to be taken care of permanently? If so, she really is one very unlucky young lady.

vCash
    It is such a difficult situation. I happen to think they are four good people who all want the same thing and want it so very much. I know it is not comfortable now but my hope is one day (maybe some time after the Olympics) they can meet, talk, laugh, cry etc....More than anything I hope it doesn't turn into a war.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VarBar View Post
    I have to wonder now what Tessa's life will be like even when she stops competing because it seems that her leg issue isn't necessarily related to the effort of skating. Will she need her legs to be taken care of permanently? If so, she really is one very unlucky young lady.
    I think she could feel better after stop compete or not - nobody could tell.
    But look like she look stronger now, then she were in 2009-2010. She did more in practice at competitions, she did off-ice warm-up off-ice, she didnt made it even at OG.
    Will hope she could havebest help wich she could. And she will be doing, what she want to do in her life.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cachoo View Post
    It is such a difficult situation. I happen to think they are four good people who all want the same thing and want it so very much. I know it is not comfortable now but my hope is one day (maybe some time after the Olympics) they can meet, talk, laugh, cry etc....More than anything I hope it doesn't turn into a war.
    I dont care about this. Hope all will have reall godd friends, love ect.
    Now i just wish Tessa will be happy. If she need to remove this pressure - i hope they will made this.

vCash
    Looking at the small medal ceremony for FD on fb, it seemed to me that they were in better spirits, or at least more in control of their emotions. Things looked fine between them and D/W. Scott said at last year worlds it was when times were tense that he and charlie were most friendly and they saw it as a challenge since everyone wants them to be rivals.

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash
    who does this guy think he is https://twitter.com/tony_wheeler/sta...52065533075456

eta:
    Quote Originally Posted by PEZazzz View Post
    Looking at the small medal ceremony for FD on fb, it seemed to me that they were in better spirits, or at least more in control of their emotions. Things looked fine between them and D/W. Scott said at last year worlds it was when times were tense that he and charlie were most friendly and they saw it as a challenge since everyone wants them to be rivals.
    you can tell though that she was crying before as her makeup looked alittle messy
    http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...07407916_n.jpg
    Last edited by rainbowkisses; 02-25-2013 at 02:07 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PEZazzz View Post
    Where on FB did you find the small medal ceremony for the FD? Is it possible to post a link?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowkisses View Post

you can tell though that she was crying before as her makeup looked alittle messy
    http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...07407916_n.jpg
    IDK...if my makeup looked that good on a regular basis, I'd be happy!

Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast