Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahararainfall View Post
    For those who don't do Tumblr:

TS banner in London posted by redolympicmittens at Tumblr

and then later added that:

I'd grab that T/S banner after Worlds if I was from London.
    WOW! Thanks for posting this. I love this banner have photo from "Carmen".
    I hope one of russians T-S banners will be in London too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fort View Post
    Ilderton is truly just north of London. Once you get past the London city traffic and lights, it's maybe 10 minutes, to get there.
    I sent them an email and asked the question as to where I could pick it up. Or even if I could pick it up at worlds itself. DD has to drive me and take me there and she cannot leave before tuesday evening .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowkisses View Post
    i love seeing pictures of them in practice
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/70521c3e0...k03o4_1280.png
    When was this taken?

I am so excited (and jealous) of all you guys that are going to be in London for Worlds. I really hope you guys have a great time!

Welcome Barbie!

Also does anybody know if Ice, Sweat, and Tears will be online.

vCash
    There are multiple billboards with V/M across the city as well. I pass one every day on Dundas east of Highbury.

vCash
    That must be so exciting Luckiest1.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayii View Post
    When was this taken?
    During SC exibition practice

There are multiple billboards with V/M across the city as well. I pass one every day on Dundas east of Highbury
    I love this! Hope to see photos off al them

vCash
    For those who don't do Tumblr:

TS banner in London posted by redolympicmittens at Tumblr

and then later added that:

I'd grab that T/S banner after Worlds if I were from London.
    That would make at least two of us, and likely more, trying that stunt.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    one heck of a banner. it's my desktop wallpaper now. it gives me the kick-ass mood

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by martyross View Post
    one heck of a banner. it's my desktop wallpaper now. it gives me the kick-ass mood
    The first thing I did was to make it my desktop wallpaper. And then I scrolled down and read your post. I love this.

vCash
    Ha ha......it's my desktop wallpaper too. We leave next Saturday for London, and busy getting stuff done beforehand...........getting excited, well, about as excited as an old gal can get anyway .
    Addicted to FSU

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash

vCash
    The story of Canadian Ice Dancing Champions Tessa Virture & Scott Moir as told in the pages of The London Free Press, including over 40 colour photographs!
    http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/Tessa...Iqv_GXrRkg&r=1

The London Free Press post something good about V-M? I am in shock

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/Tessa...Iqv_GXrRkg&r=1

The London Free Press post something good about V-M? I am in shock
    the canadian media has been really shitty lately towards v/m i feel like sending a complaint

vCash
    Hey everyone! Virtue and Moir being interviewed by phone on CBC right now during the Junior Worlds coverage. She says it was cramps in her calf at 4CC and they probably just pushed themselves too much trying to increase their speed and power leading up to the competition. She also says she is not worried because they have a great team around them (doctors, physiotherapists etc) to take care of them and they have been able to manage the last few years and they know what works and she is training at 100%. This is good news!

Of course the scary thing is that she said they didn't expect the cramping to happen in competition - which makes me a bit worried. It sounds like what I expected - she and her team have been concentrating a great deal of effort in managing the pain in her legs - and despite that - the pain can still flair up when it isn't wanted.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Accordion View Post
    Hey everyone! Virtue and Moir being interviewed by phone on CBC right now during the Junior Worlds coverage. She says it was cramps in her calf and they probably just pushed themselves too much trying to increase their speed and power leading up to 4CC. She is not worried because they have a great team around them (doctors, physiotherapists etc) to take care of them and they have been able to manage the last few years and they know what works and she is training at 100%. This is good news!

Of course the scary thing is that she said they didn't expect the cramping to happen in competition - which makes me a bit worried. It sounds like what I expected - she and her team have been concentrating a great deal of effort in managing the pain in her legs - and despite that - the pain can still flair up when it isn't wanted.
    Thank you for news! Great to have some information about them
    And you know, i like they said truth. Not just like - its nothing serious, we are working hard, but how it was. I felt from the begining, that Tessa lookes a little scary before they started FD. Like she didnt exept this.
    But one friend of mine had idea, that Tessa started use her old technic and thats why she had a problems with her leg. his could be the case, why not?
    But with Maria and other members of her team, i hope they will made all right, didnt push her and she simply will enjoy perfoming there amazing programs!
    Thanks again!

vCash
    My pleasure! I knew I had to post here right away as soon as I heard! I hope that 4CC was just an aberration and that they will be okay!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Accordion View Post
    My pleasure! I knew I had to post here right away as soon as I heard! I hope that 4CC was just an aberration and that they will be okay!
    Yes
    After i watched junior FD i hope all understand now, how difficult ice dance is. Papdakis injury, two falls on the lifts from canadian ice dancers

YEAH!
    vCash
    Thank you, The Accordion! It's nice to hear good news from their camp.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Thank you for news! Great to have some information about them
    And you know, i like they said truth. Not just like - its nothing serious, we are working hard, but how it was. I felt from the begining, that Tessa lookes a little scary before they started FD. Like she didnt exept this.
    But one friend of mine had idea, that Tessa started use her old technic and thats why she had a problems with her leg. his could be the case, why not?
    But with Maria and other members of her team, i hope they will made all right, didnt push her and she simply will enjoy perfoming there amazing programs!
    Thanks again!
    I finally got around to watching 4CCs last night (CBC coverage). It was interesting because after they showed Orford & Williams they cut backstage to show D&W warming up and in the background you could see Tessa shaking out her left leg and then going to the wall to stretch it out. She was wearing pink flourescent coloured running shoes so she was hard to miss. So yes I get the feeling that it was bothering her before they skated.

I also definitely got the feeling that Scott wanted to continue when she didn't do the lift. It looked to me like he was yelling "come on come on come on" to her before they stopped.

I wonder if she can last another year of training? It actually wouldn't surprise me if they retired after worlds if her health isn't good. But I would imagine the ISU wouldn't be too happy about that because then there'd be no rivarly.

Side note but when I was watching them skate my 2 year old daughter came in and pointed to the TV and said, "look mommy, it's a princess".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafter View Post
    Side note but when I was watching them skate my 2 year old daughter came in and pointed to the TV and said, "look mommy, it's a princess".
    When they skated SD? So sweet.

Thank you for report.
    You know, i think Tessa made decision already. And she have injury - all know about this. Thats why they didnt show there best at the begining of the season. They know, how they need to work. And for Tessa acclimatization is very important thing. Maybe they need to care abo this more.
    So i think they will skate at OG. But all could happened - so i only hope all will be OK with them, because so many bad things happened with T-S already.
    Finnstep is very demanding dance so.

Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast