Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    I am really surprised that Leona Lewis was part of this tour. I guess after the total failure of her last album, not like she has better opportunities.

How did it work? Did she sing whilst somebody was skating, or between performances?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    I am really surprised that Leona Lewis was part of this tour. I guess after the total failure of her last album, not like she has better opportunities.

How did it work? Did she sing whilst somebody was skating, or between performances?
    Didn't know Leona is that bad. Aren't they all more or less the same? Leona sang and skaters skated, in the same time like it always is in such shows.

vCash

The concept of Art on Ice tour is that the skaters skate to live music and interact with the musicians. At its best it can really become a real connection. I am not very familiar with Lewis´music, but she sang well live, and the last number with Lambiel was very good. At least she was not embarassing.

Hanna, I was thinking about you and the lack of sophistication during Amodio´s performances.

vCash
    Leona Lewis is an absolutely incredible singer.

What I meant was, her last album was a commercial failure. It sold really badly and the promotional campaign was a complete disaster. It went totally wrong from the start with the "Collide" fiasco (Avicii threatening to sue and the song being released as Leona Lewis / Avicii in the end), then the album release was cancelled and pushed forward 6 months to record some new tracks. And in the end we got something really bland and terrible. I think her label had absolutely no clue how to market her and what direction to lead her in. In the end it was just a total mess all round.

vCash
    Leona Lewis is an absolutely incredible singer.

What I meant was, her last album was a commercial failure. It sold really badly and the promotional campaign was a complete disaster. It went totally wrong from the start with the "Collide" fiasco (Avicii threatening to sue and the song being released as Leona Lewis / Avicii in the end), then the album release was cancelled and pushed forward 6 months to record some new tracks. And in the end we got something really bland and terrible. I think her label had absolutely no clue how to market her and what direction to lead her in. In the end it was just a total mess all round.
    Oops from your first post I got an impression you don't like her. She was really nice singer live, yes.
    Here is possible to see her interaction with a skater - it's finnish TV broadcast.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ1j3CxNmOA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepypanda View Post
    Shizuka tweeted videos of her and Stephane (Team 2S! (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)) doing sbs jumps during practice!

3T+3T: https://twitter.com/tiramisu11/statu...38657329524737

3F: https://twitter.com/tiramisu11/statu...37010947764224
    ThAt was incredible!!!! They could get + 3 goe on those jumps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12