vCash

Montage Contest Viewing Party NOW on FSVids

Hey everyone, just wanted to invite you to the skating montage happening today in the montage forum of FSVids now until 2pm ET today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwantumleap View Post
    Hey everyone, just wanted to invite you to the skating montage happening today in the montage forum of FSVids now until 2pm ET today.
    Is that the forum where you have to have an invite to view anything on their website? If so, pity cause I don't have a membership.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    professordeb, I sent you an email.

vCash
    Congratulations to Karpenko winner of the 2013 FSVids Winter Montage Contest

Karpenko scored a perfect 10 in the competition and achieved a first by competing with a non-skating montage about the 2012 Olympic US Ladies Gymnastics team. It is his best work to date. You can check out the video here on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FubeRIgw31M

Please check out the rest of the viewing party thread in the montage forum to see the other high quality montages that your fellow fans created.

Next Sunday, February 17 (Time TBA) we will have a follow-up Montage Exhibition for all competitors to showcase their other creations. I will post an update once the time has been scheduled.