Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

vCash
    I don't think I've ever seen the expression "par for kerfuffles" before. Live and learn.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    Johnny seems to provoke passion any way...

vCash
    Johnny was on the Bravo show "Kathy" the other day.

I did not know he was a millionaire. I recall the idea years back to have him go on Suze Orman's show, or at least speak with her. Maybe he really doesn't feel he needs her input as he is doing well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyskate View Post
    Johnny was on the Bravo show "Kathy" the other day.

I did not know he was a millionaire. I recall the idea years back to have him go on Suze Orman's show, or at least speak with her. Maybe he really doesn't feel he needs her input as he is doing well.
    I still don't believe he is a millionaire, he is probably doing better than he was prior to the Vancouver Olympics but I don't see him earning that much income.

vCash
    I've been criticized for "defending" Johnny too much but that's just my personality, I tend to try to analyze and see the reasons behind behaviors.

Do I agree with all of Johnny's off ice career choices? No

Do I like all of Johnny's fashion choices? Definitely NOT.

Do I love his skating? Yes and that's what drew me back into skating after losing interest in the 1990's so no matter what, I will always be thankful to Johnny for helping me fall in love with figure skating all over again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aftershocks View Post
    Since you perceive that I "attack nearly every opinion or post even vaguely critical of Johnny's actions or behaviors," then obviously that's true in your view and whoever else's who sees it that way.
    Fact vs. opinion again. The record speaks for itself.
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    According to Celebrity Networth, Johnny is worth 10 Million, so why would he need a sponsor to help with his training expenses?
    Because he's greedy?
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by judiz View Post
    Johnny never landed a clean quad, he tends to double foot them. I really think he has a mental block about doing the quad and that's why they are so hard for him to land.
    I'm not one of those "mental block" people () so I always land my quads. You just gotta go out there and do it. So I do.

Quote Originally Posted by OliviaPug View Post
    BUT, let's separate fact from opinion. Fact: Johnny wrote in his book that he a faked an injury to get out of a competition.
    I was at a party a number of years back and I overheard a friend of a friend say that he once worked with a lady who would call in sick to work. And...wait for it...SHE WAS NOT SICK! She was faking it!!! Mind you, I'm not sure if this is actually true or not, but the guy who was telling this story certainly believed it!!!
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    The case of The Pot Calling The Kettle Black.

vCash
    Johnny needs sponsors because training means time away from when he could be making money doing drag shows.

vCash
    I thought someone hacked his Twitter and that's where the post begging for money came from?

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post
    Cross-posting from the Weir news thread in the Trash Can - his TV appearance is tonight:
    I don't like Kathy Griffin at all and had never watched her show before, but I was flipping channels this morning and saw that Johnny was going to be on, and decided to give it a try.

I still don't like Kathy Griffin at all. Johnny was the best part of the show. He even did a little skating on the floor at the end. Otherwise.....don't bother.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Prancer View Post
    I don't like Kathy Griffin at all and had never watched her show before, but I was flipping channels this morning and saw that Johnny was going to be on, and decided to give it a try.

I still don't like Kathy Griffin at all. Johnny was the best part of the show. He even did a little skating on the floor at the end. Otherwise.....don't bother.
    I find Kathy so boring and unfunny. Her standup is like watching paint dry. And I've no idea how she got a talk show.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    I find Kathy so boring and unfunny. Her standup is like watching paint dry. And I've no idea how she got a talk show.
    Ditto. And having seen her talk show, I don't know why it's still on the air.
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."-- Albert Einstein.

vCash
    Ditto. And having seen her talk show, I don't know why it's still on the air.
    Me either. I think the network forgot it's on.

vCash
    Bravo is the same network that brings us quality shows such as Vanderpump Rules so that might tell you something ...

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meggonzo View Post
    Bravo is the same network that brings us quality shows such as Vanderpump Rules so that might tell you something ...
    After Kathy went off, the Shahs of Sunset came on. They are entering their third season and yet I have somehow managed to survive all this time without knowing of this trainwreck .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen the expression "par for kerfuffles" before. Live and learn.
    Yeah, yep Wyliefan. You ought to try attacking saying it five times in a row really, really fast!

BTW, I'm not attacking you with that suggestion.
    Last edited by aftershocks; 03-05-2013 at 01:13 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meggonzo View Post
    After Kathy went off, the Shahs of Sunset came on. They are entering their third season and yet I have somehow managed to survive all this time without knowing of this trainwreck .
    Didn't Bravo use to offer "nosebleed" entertainment at one time? What is the shite that they are offering now? This is Andy Cohen's doing, isn't it?

vCash
    Same thing happened to A&E. Went from Nero Wolfe Mysteries, one of the most brilliant shows ever, to Storage Wars.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast