Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

vCash
    Not sure what the current situation is but my gut feeling is that a lot of Johnny's earnings may had gone to pay Victor's legal fees. But I also have to wonder if these stories are true, why wasn't Victor brought up on charges long before he met Johnny and isn't it strange that these stories didn't hit the internet until after the wedding?
    Last edited by judiz; 03-11-2013 at 10:43 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    Like the commentor in the second article, I could not find Voronov listed as a licensed lawyer in Georgia, New Jersey or New York.

Comment in second article

"When you contact the State of New Jersey and the State of New York, they report the same as the State of Georgia; they never heard of Victor Voronov. So again, if he is currently practicing law in New York, as he claims to on his Linkedin page, or in New Jersey, know that he is doing this without a license from each State, New Jersey and New York, as required by law. I'm surprised he hasn't already stood before a Circuit-Civil Judge for trial and sentencing, as yet. He should. He really should. I hope your class action lawsuit is successful. Good luck."

If you want to give it a try

http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/la...ame_search.jsp
    I know he passed the bar exam in New York and New Jersey. Tend to think the job in New York may had been a paralegal job which does not require a law license.

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    Like the commentor in the second article, I could not find Voronov listed as a licensed lawyer in Georgia, New Jersey or New York.

Comment in second article

"When you contact the State of New Jersey and the State of New York, they report the same as the State of Georgia; they never heard of Victor Voronov. So again, if he is currently practicing law in New York, as he claims to on his Linkedin page, or in New Jersey, know that he is doing this without a license from each State, New Jersey and New York, as required by law. I'm surprised he hasn't already stood before a Circuit-Civil Judge for trial and sentencing, as yet. He should. He really should. I hope your class action lawsuit is successful. Good luck."

If you want to give it a try

http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/la...ame_search.jsp
    I don't think that's a good search. I couldn't find my friend there, and I know she's licensed to practice. (She shows up as active on the state bar search, which is the standard for lawyers.) She isn't, however, associated with a specific law firm. I did find my cousin with that site, and she is associated with a firm.

However, I searched the New York and New Jersey State Bar webpages, and couldn't find a record for any Voronovs.

Oh Johnny just can't avoid that drama!

Or in all likelihood, they're just playing up his accomplishments and the kid hasn't even passed the bar yet.

vCash
    He definitely passed the New Jersey bar exam, his name was on the list published in November.

vCash
    I believe that a lot of these accusations were being thrown around by Johnny's psycho stalker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by misskarne View Post
    I believe that a lot of these accusations were being thrown around by Johnny's psycho stalker.
    Who is this person allegedly stalking Johnny?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    I have an imperfect grasp of the situation but I understand that it's a woman who is somewhat psychotic, stalks him online and in real life, scarily obsessed and even believes Johnny is in love with her.

vCash
    That's why I directed people to read the comments. It's all there...

From the Bloc
    vCash
    It's rather odd that several websites would publish this level of detail when the complaint comes from someone hiding behind a user name and there are no official sources to back up the claims. If this is indeed a hoax by a stalker - and it does sound like it is - it's too bad all this slanderous info is now out there for anyone to see a year later. I wonder if Viktor has taken any action to have it removed, or if that's even possible?

I must say though that I am now curious as to what form of law he actually practices, if he practices at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    I have an imperfect grasp of the situation but I understand that it's a woman who is somewhat psychotic, stalks him online and in real life, scarily obsessed and even believes Johnny is in love with her.
    I know who i have my money on

vCash
    Out of curiosity I checked out one of the stalker's twitter accounts listed in the comments and found a detailed explaination of how Johnny would die - the twitter is now disabled, scary stuff

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    It's rather odd that several websites would publish this level of detail when the complaint comes from someone hiding behind a user name and there are no official sources to back up the claims. If this is indeed a hoax by a stalker - and it does sound like it is - it's too bad all this slanderous info is now out there for anyone to see a year later. I wonder if Viktor has taken any action to have it removed, or if that's even possible?

I must say though that I am now curious as to what form of law he actually practices, if he practices at all.
    Hard to get a job once this type of accusation is lodged against you.

vCash
    I don't know anything about the truth of the accusations referenced.

Any educated attorney will know how to proceed (in concert with a licensed attorney) to defend himself against false published charges affect employment and/or admission to a state bar association.
    Last edited by Willowway; 03-11-2013 at 05:34 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Willowway View Post
    I don't know anything about the truth of the accusations here. However, any trained attorney would know how to proceed (in concert with a licensed attorney) to defend himself against false and published charges especially if it affected employment or admission to a state bar.
    You can defend all you want but when any prospective employer or client can google you and see these allegations, real or not it makes someone think twice before hiring.

vCash
    real or not it makes someone think twice
    If they're real, someone should think twice, or more.

If they're not, they are libel (and serious); getting this stuff taken down would be, I hope, part of the legal remedy. There are legal options and I hope they are taken as appropriate.

You can defend all you want
    I have no idea what you're talking about - I'm not "defending" anything. I think that if it's libel then appropriate action should be taken. Libel is an ugly thing and too darn easy in this internet age.
    Last edited by Willowway; 03-11-2013 at 06:04 PM.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Hopefully Johnny and Viktor are in the process of taking action against the stalker, including getting this stuff off line. They may have been advised not to take the battle public - in fact there were some nasty tweets on Johnny's handle awhile back directed to this same person, but they were quickly deleted - but one would think that something that could directly affect one's career would be an exception. Then, Viktor does have means to respond - for example instead of leaving it to fans or anonymous usernames to respond in the comments section, he might have posted a statement under his own name refuting the allegations. He could also put out a general statement with his side of the story - there are any number of media outlets and blogs that would have published it to support Johnny if no other reason.

Mind you, if they are getting advice from Tara ... the way she handled it when she was called out over her 9/11 charity wasn't at all professional and didn't resolve the situation. She's lucky news media just got bored with it and moved on.

Also, if this stalker has put out anything that suggests the death of someone, is that not taken as a criminal threat? Surely something could be done, or am I being naive?

vCash
    I believe that Johnny's camp has tried to take appropriate actions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Read the comments below the 1st article.
    Holy cr*p, that is some seriously disturbing stuff going on there.
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

vCash
    delete
    Last edited by judiz; 03-11-2013 at 09:50 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Willowway View Post
    If they're real, someone should think twice, or more.

If they're not, they are libel (and serious); getting this stuff taken down would be, I hope, part of the legal remedy. There are legal options and I hope they are taken as appropriate.

I have no idea what you're talking about - I'm not "defending" anything. I think that if it's libel then appropriate action should be taken. Libel is an ugly thing and too darn easy in this internet age.
    I meant Victor could defend himself any way he can but once something is on the internet, it's always going to pop back up and be taken seriously by someone not knowing the whole story. I do remember Victor tweeting that legal action was being taken but the legal system moves slowly as we all know. I do believe the DWI part is true but again, if Victor committed stock fraud, it's hard to believe he would had gone unpunished all these years.
    Last edited by judiz; 03-11-2013 at 09:57 PM.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast