Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    vCash
    what does DWI mean. I understand that DUI id drinking under influence (correct me if I am wrong) so what is the W for?

vCash
    DWI is driving while intoxicated, the difference is the level of alcohol in the blood. I just went on google, this was the only information I could find so it appears to be only once that this happened. Maybe the stock fraud allegations are still under investigation and that's holding up the entrance to the bar?

Victor Voronov, 27, of Duluth, was arrested October 19 on Holcomb Bridge Road for DUI, not having a taglight and driving through a safety zone. - from The Beacon Newspaper 10/30/10 (Georgia)

vCash
    the difference is the level of alcohol in the blood
    If you look it up the State of GA uses the terms interchangeably. That said, this whole discussion is getting very dangerous and inappropriate. This is a man's name and reputation that are being discussed and it is about legal issues. If we were discussing opinions of Johnny's skating or even Johnny's outfits well, that's one discussion. Any errors of opinion or reporting re: Voronov's legal issues, status with any bar association (and the why's of that status which are BTW totally confidential), etc. are not territory for us amateurs. I suggest we move this discussion in a lighter direction or that the administration just end it. It isn't going anywhere good.
    Last edited by Willowway; 03-14-2013 at 03:00 PM.

podcast mistress
    Ready to interview Uncle Dickie at any time.
    vCash
    ^ ITA Willoway.
    In my spare time, I like to interview figure skating legends.

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    I don't. Maybe I've missed something but most of these comments have links to support them.
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

Quadless
    vCash
    Well they certainly have nothing to do with skating or a skater and this is presumably "The Great Skate Debate."
    "I miss footwork that has any kind of a discernible pattern. The goal of a step sequence should not be for a skater to show the same ice coverage as a Zamboni and take about as much time as an ice resurface. " ~ Zemgirl, reflecting on a pre-IJS straight line sequence

engaged to dupa
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BittyBug View Post
    Well they certainly have nothing to do with skating or a skater and this is presumably "The Great Skate Debate."
    That's true and maybe moving the thread is a good idea. That wasn't the suggestion, though.
    3539 and counting.

Slightly Wounding Banana list cont: MacMadame.

vCash
    Maybe I've missed something but most of these comments have links to support them.
    A link doesn't make it true or right or worthy of repeating - the link doesn't change the nature of the information.

And speculation about someone's professional standing is just out of bounds for any of us.
    Last edited by Willowway; 03-14-2013 at 03:02 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Willowway View Post
    And speculation about someone's professional standing is just out of bounds for any of us.
    What?? Why on earth would speculating about someone's professional standing be out of bounds?

From the Bloc
    vCash
    There is nothing stopping Viktor, Johnny or someone representing them to set the record straight right here on FSU or anywhere else.

vCash
    Let's take it to The Trash Can...

vCash
    You're right, no more comments about Victor from me, except to mention again how much in love he and Johnny appear to be.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112