Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by arakwafan2006 View Post
    Can I just say that the Japanese are so blessed to have these three amazing women representing them like this. Not even talking about their skating, they're just beautiful women with shining personalities.

vCash
    I love that she is bringing that artistry she use to display only in exhibitions into her actual competition programs. Prior to this year many of her programs were beautiful (Clare De Lune, Nocturne No. 2 etc) but she only seemed to suit more classical musical as she didn't necessarily need the facial expressions to pull them off.

vCash
    Long live the queen of loop! She can win any competitions with just 3 triple jumps!

Cup of China: 3Lo, 3S, 3Lo+2Lo
    Japan NHK : 2A+3T, 3F, 3Lo+2Lo+2Lo
    Grand Prix Final: 3Lo, 3Lo+2Lo+2Lo, 3F+2Lo
    4CC: 3Lo, 3F+3Lo<, 3F+2Lo+2Lo

vCash
    what a lovely thread, arakawafan2006!

I admire her so much for continuing on through all the adversity. I cannot even imagine going through what she went through, and it is so sweet to witness her success this year. My thoughts and prayers are still with her and her family.

Quote Originally Posted by cbd1235 View Post
    Can I just say that the Japanese are so blessed to have these three amazing women representing them like this. Not even talking about their skating, they're just beautiful women with shining personalities.
    I couldn't agree more. And I feel that, as FS fans, we are so lucky to see this level of skating and witness all the special qualities these skaters bring to the ice.

Quote Originally Posted by gingercrush View Post
    I love that she is bringing that artistry she use to display only in exhibitions into her actual competition programs. Prior to this year many of her programs were beautiful (Clare De Lune, Nocturne No. 2 etc) but she only seemed to suit more classical musical as she didn't necessarily need the facial expressions to pull them off.
    interesting point.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123