vCash

Johnny Weir Fashion from last Olympics

It has taken me a long time to get this done (between moving houses, sorting out some technological problems with doing clips and also fear of it being taken down from Youtube which happened to another clip). However here is an interview that Johnny Weir did on Australian TV during the Vancouver Olympics. He takes a look at the fashion of the Olympics. Very funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaMSD...ature=youtu.be

I have a couple of more things that were on Australian TV during the Olympics so hopefully I can get those posted soon too. Let's see if Johnny will survives first.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    Just when I'd almost forgotten those idiots and their inept broadcasting from Vancouver...

The level of awkward in that video... However, definitely agree with his assessments. The pants on those curlers were making my eyes bleed too.

Oh damn, I'd forgotten that he snapped the hell out of Eddie with the "be a man!" comment.

Kudos to Johnny. Can't be easy trying to be charming and funny sitting in a studio with Eddie...

vCash
    Johnny is so well spoken! It would be great if he could calm his personality down enough to get a job as a TV commentator (and maybe not just for skating- I think he'd do well on something like E!, but he'd need to be a little less controversial for a position like that.)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittl1321 View Post
    Johnny is so well spoken! It would be great if he could calm his personality down enough to get a job as a TV commentator (and maybe not just for skating- I think he'd do well on something like E!, but he'd need to be a little less controversial for a position like that.)
    I actually think this is fair

vCash
    That was funny and entertaining, Aussie Willy. Brings back memories of 2010 (very fondly re S/S's Send in the Clowns). Johnny really got around in Vancouver, eh? The flack Johnny got from the later apologetic Canadian broadcasters, and how he handled the brouhaha, brought Johnny a lot of attention and respect.

The three fashionistas here sure had a lot of fun with their critiques -- reminds me of E fashion police.

vCash
    Johnny would be an incredibly entertaining host/commentator. But more for skating imo rather than some E! show, since he actually has terrible fashion taste imo LOL