Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
Results 1,021 to 1,025 of 1025

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cruisin View Post
    I'm not sure that Lala isn't dealing with a language barrier. Benefit of the doubt? Or am I being naive?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzisk8tr View Post
    Naive in the absolute best way. Innocence is so cute, especially in the young. (Don't shatter my illusions and tell me you're over 22 now)
    She's certainly nowhere near being a native speaker, but I think she has made her views on this matter very clear throughout the thread.

And I'm still not sure what this "propaganda" is, and how it could possibly affect anyone, except maybe to teach kids not to bully and fear their LGBT peers.

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    Posted to George Takei's Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...2828349&type=1
    "The team doesn't get automatic capacity because management is mad" -- Greg Smith, agile guy

vCash
    Shouldn't this thread be closed? It's way over 1000 posts. I don't know quite how to do it, while maintaining the continuity of the discussion. I am trying to avoid offending anyone by starting a new thread the wrong way (this is different from starting a new word game or songs game thread).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    No one will hurt anybody in Moscow.

If I understand well, the law is not attacking the gays, but the gay propaganda. If you are an adult, you can do whatever you want in your bedroom, they do not care.
    And certainly they are very proud of Tchaikovsky, and the gay ballet dancers, etc..

"Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs (police): "The law is in apply in Russian Federation regardless. Nevertheless we'd like to clarify that the law is against persons who encourage minors to engage into non-traditional sexual relationships. The persons carrying out such activities will be liable in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation .If homosexual athletes do not commit such acts towards children, then law enforcement cannot have any questions."

I understand the gays, who think they have similar rights than the heteros, but if they don't want fight for their rights in a foreign country,there will be nothing.

I don't defend the law, as I said, I don't like the exaggeration.
    Lala, I think the concerns expressed outside of Russia are valid. There should not have been any discussion of gays or LGBT in general when it came to the Olympics, but it sounds like Russia does have these anti-gay laws. Naturally people and particularly gay athletes are nervous. May be you have a better view and understanding of the situation in your country, and sometimes people viewing from outside tend to exaggerate. I am just hoping that everyone will be safe and there will not be any focus on the lifestyles of the athletes in Sochi.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    We've reached our limit. Feel free to start a new one.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152