Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

vCash
    That's horrible!!!!!!!!!

Ask them if it's selfish of you to NOT punch them? Or if they think their spouse is going to leave them because they are such a jackss.

I am so angry for you...
    I'm honest, just not always in a nice way

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Citlali View Post
    My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for two and a half years now, I had a miscarriage and we are asking ourselves if we really want to have kids ... you would not believe the questions I get asked, someone actually told me that I was selfish for not giving my husband kids, and that he would leave for a woman who would.
    Boy some people are ar$eholes.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

Entre el mundo del patinaje y el mundo real
    vCash
    Thank you I really was not sad, but mad... who says something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckSk8r View Post
    That's horrible!!!!!!!!!

Ask them if it's selfish of you to NOT punch them? Or if they think their spouse is going to leave them because they are such a jackss.

I am so angry for you...
    I question the mental health of the person who said it to me before I put a freaking drill in her mouth, good thing I´m a professional, not (too) violent person

vCash
    That is so utterly horrid! Don't know what it is with people who think they can cross any boundary when it comes to pregnancy and kids. Reminds me of the asshats who thing its just fine to pat the belly of a pregnant woman they hardly (or don't even) know.
    "Once you've skated together long enough, and you're really good friends, you can close your eyes, put your hand out and she's right there." Joe Dolkiewicz, 2011 US Novice Pairs Bronze Medalist

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678