vCash

Skating Lesson Podcast: Caitlin Yankowskas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=TyrarCB6alA

Sounds like she's happy w/ Josh and they are continuing together, so that's good. Doesn't sound bitter about the John stuff.

Vacant
    vCash
    She's so lovely. Great interview

vCash
    What a fantastic interview. I'm so glad to get some info about her and Y&R considering we won't have gotten to see them this season.

vCash
    What a giggly interview. I don't think I've heard that much giggling in a long time, lol. Great job, though. I'm glad they are able to provide these interviews for us. I hope there are many more to come.

vCash
    Great interview, she seems so sweet. I hope she and Josh can come back strong next season!

YEAH!
    vCash
    She is adorable. I love her. It's good to hear from her because I had my doubts about whether she and Josh would continue after missing Nationals.

vCash
    She sounds like such an adorable girl. Quite different from her rather mature and even slightly cold look on the ice (make up?).

She was all graceful about it, but I still wonder why Coughlin would pick Denney over her. I mean, she was the flower of the team and they were just getting successful when they split. Denney and Coughlin have always been kind of clean last season but just not breaking through in PCS - there's no more flower in that team and it's all so Meno & Sand.

Wish her all the best next season.

vCash
    Maybe he picked Denney for romantic reasons? Weren't they dating at some point, or has that never been confirmed?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    She sounds like such an adorable girl. Quite different from her rather mature and even slightly cold look on the ice (make up?).

She was all graceful about it, but I still wonder why Coughlin would pick Denney over her. I mean, she was the flower of the team and they were just getting successful when they split. Denney and Coughlin have always been kind of clean last season but just not breaking through in PCS - there's no more flower in that team and it's all so Meno & Sand.

Wish her all the best next season.
    I agree-- they all seem nice. I love John's positive Tweets. I feel badly that Denny is kind of treated like the other woman and feel even worse for Caitlin who may not connect with a healthy or right partner to realize her potential.

vCash
    I cannot believe she heard about the rumours right after nationals! And what's more, was able to ignore them and continue training at a high level to 4 continents and worlds, especially with the longer season! I can't imagine how gut-wrenching that whole situation must have been.

Fetalized since 1998
    vCash
    There's always three versions of the truth, isn't that what they say?

vCash
    Oh definitely. I'm sure there was some sort of inner turmoil and issues from both sides that had been brewing for awhile.

vCash
    i really enjoyed that podcast. Caitlin is adorable.

vCash
    Interesting podcast to say the least.

Count me in as another wishing her luck next season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopyskater View Post
    Maybe he picked Denney for romantic reasons? Weren't they dating at some point, or has that never been confirmed?
    It isn't the first time, and likely won't be the last time one of D. Sappenfeld's teams break up when it appears that there is already a good match between the skaters in terms of height, style, skating skills. :-(