Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I want Rockne to get a partner! He's my favorite.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post
    See my reply in the U.S. Pairs thread: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...=1#post3823633

I forgot to mention earlier that U.S. pair skater Colin Grafton is still listed on IPS but hasn't updated his profile since November 2012 so I don't know if he is currently looking.
    IDK if anyone has mentioned this but Ashley Cain (if she is still interested in pairs) and Colin might make a good couple...he's pretty tall. Just a thought

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NarumiAyane View Post
    IDK if anyone has mentioned this but Ashley Cain (if she is still interested in pairs) and Colin might make a good couple...he's pretty tall. Just a thought
    According to their IN bios, Ashley is 5'6 and Colin is 6'0.

vCash
    Ashley is basically too tall for pairs now, IMO. Luckily she was pretty good in singles at US Nats.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballroomdancer View Post
    Does this mean that Noa's concussion has put her out of competition? They were a very talented couple, so I am sorry to find they are not together anymore.
    I'm wondering the same...

vCash
    Lianna Thomas and David Botero Novice pairs just broke up Lianna Thomas is on IPS

vCash
    Since this is an international thread, please specify the skaters' country - Lianna Thomas/David Botero finished 10th in Novice Pairs at 2013 U.S. Nationals.

Michael Johnson, who will be 19 next month, is now listed on IPS - he and Caitlin Belt were 9th in Junior Pairs at U.S. Nationals and 4th at the 2012 Youth Olympics in Innsbruck, Austria.

ETA:
    Shalena Rau, age 14, is listed on IPS - she and Phelan Simpson debuted on the JGP this season (http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00054181.htm), finished 4th in Junior Pairs at 2013 Canadian Nationals, and skated together since April 2008: http://www.tracings.net/rau-simp.html
    Last edited by Sylvia; 02-05-2013 at 05:35 AM.
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballroomdancer View Post
    Does this mean that Noa's concussion has put her out of competition? They were a very talented couple, so I am sorry to find they are not together anymore.
    I'm sorry, too. Hope she's OK.

vCash
    Michael Johnson is on partner search and he is looking for both pairs or dance girls. That is interesting.

vCash
    Lindsay Davis' and Mark Ladwig's split is official - USFS press release: http://www.usfsa.org/Story.asp?id=48971&type=media
    (2/7/13) - Pairs skaters Lindsay Davis and Mark Ladwig, 2013 U.S. pairs pewter medalists, announced they have ended their partnership. Davis has expressed interest in finding a new partner, while Ladwig is exploring various options.
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    Lindsay Davis' and Mark Ladwig's split is official - USFS press release: http://www.usfsa.org/Story.asp?id=48971&type=media
    Dang. Could Mark be retiring?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blancanieves View Post
    Or could Amanda be coming out of retirement?

vCash
    Why? I guess they didn't get on? Because skating wise, I thought they were definitely on the right track.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sk9tingfan View Post
    Or could Amanda be coming out of retirement?
    Haha that would be great!

vCash
    Alexander Martin (7th in Novice Dance at 2013 U.S. Nationals with Sierra Chadwick) is listed on IPS. They have skated together since the 2008-09 season and won U.S. bronze at the Intermediate and Juvenile levels: http://eventcoverage.ice-dance.com/m...exander-martin

Christina Penkov, 15th in Junior Dance with Simon Proulx-Sénécal (QC) at 2013 Canadians, is listed on IPS.

vCash
    I'm very curious about the Davis/Ladwig split. They really came so far over the course of the season and by Nationals they were quite good and on the right track. Plus, she can jump.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blancanieves View Post
    Doesn't he have a wife and child? I always wondered how he can afford to compete. Even if she is supporting the family training costs a lot and he is not at a level where he gets big appearance fees.

vCash
    I wonder what happened, too. Wasn't Sochi the goal? I got that impression, at least from Mark Ladwig's side. It's interesting how they've split with only a year to go. *shrug* But

vCash
    Lindsay Davis looked really grouchy when they talked to Davis and Ladwig at the US Nats gala.. I wonder if both of them wanted to split, or one, or what.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_idealist View Post
    Lindsay Davis looked really grouchy when they talked to Davis and Ladwig at the US Nats gala.. I wonder if both of them wanted to split, or one, or what.
    Wasn't Davis sick? I thought I read that somewhere.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast