Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Is that a Pom?
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    Is that a Pom?
    That was my first thought, but it's hard to tell. Regardless, it's cute! I wouldn't think she'd have enough time to care for a puppy. Maybe she and her cutie boyfriend got it together

vCash
    Whatever it is, it looks like a stuffed animal - in a good (cute) way

vCash
    Olympic Figure Skater Sasha Cohen Contemplates Greenwich Village Co-op: http://observer.com/2014/04/olympic-...village-co-op/

ETA:
    Posted one year ago in GSD and worth re-posting in this thread :
    Quote Originally Posted by lamarenee View Post
    Beautiful little short [film] that highlights Sasha's love of skating and her elegance on the ice.

http://www.nowness.com/day/2013/4/16?ecid=ema2201&CID=
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post
    Trivia I learned today: Jake Sumner, the filmmaker, is the son of Sting (Gordon Matthew Thomas Sumner) and Trudie Styler.

The end credits indicate the rink at which this was filmed was the City Ice Pavilion in Long Island City, New York.
    Last edited by Sylvia; 04-22-2014 at 05:30 AM.
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

“It is far more important to have a good judge than a possible conflict of interest." - Ottavio Cinquanta
    vCash
    Greenwich Village is so awesome, I'm sure Sasha would have a good time living there. Something that I lol'd at in that article is
    She’s served as a guest correspondent for Inside Edition and acted in Blades of Glory and Bratz: The Movie. (We will spare her the embarrassment of going to the judges for scores on that last entry into the cinematic record.)
    IMO the embarrassing one was not Bratz but smelling a jock strap in Blades of Glory?

Some place competitive and athletic, but ultimately more like an audition than anything else.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    Is that a Pom?
    It's funny how sometimes m looks like rn.

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bardtoob View Post
    Great, now I am going to see it everywhere.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bardtoob View Post
    I always have to double take on that word >.<

vCash
    Interesting- I didn't read the comment about the skates. I've seen lots of products designed to prevent people from losing a sock, and lots of pitchmen say lost socks are a huge problem. But I've never known anyone to actually have this problem.
    The easiest way to not lose a sock is to use safety pins to keep them together. Take off your socks, pin them, toss them in the hamper. I used to go to the washeteria, and thus lost socks, so I learned to pin them together. Sorry Sasha, I do love you, but I don't think this is going to get off the ground.

aka IceSkate98
    vCash
    Good for Sasha. I knew her name was Alexandra for some time. I may have read that at her website years ago. At any rate, I agree with Garden Kitty. Kudos to her and Michelle.
    Angie
    “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” ~ Thomas A. Edison

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567