Quote Originally Posted by kitasakaba View Post
    definitely Yag.
    His skating is elegant and beautiful.
    And he is handsome.
    He isn't a great guy, period.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    He isn't a great guy, period.
    Hardly to understand why you can say such a thing.
    All above skaters have been doing much more efforts than general people, so they became Olympic and world champions. All guys are great!
    Why don't you respect them? Or can you do efforts as much as they did,even if you replaced joints or lost ligaments?

vCash
    I respect Alexei Yagudin as a skater, I really think, he is one of the greatest skater, in this forum he is the best. But I don't like him as a person. Sometimes he is a rude man in civil life, I read his tweets, and I was surprised in january. Didn't you read them?
    After that @AlexeiNews:
    http://twitter.com/AlexeiNews/status/288753405902610434
    "I will not comment on Alexei's comments lately. Or condemn or condone his thoughts or feelings.i merely translate or choose not to"

You know, I'm angry. Maybe you know the scandal in Russia, between Plush and a journalist. Yag was asked in this matter, and what did he answer?
    http://www.sovsport.ru/news/text-item/587197
    Alexei Yagudin: Plushenko able to recover faster than normal people
    - Nuances of scandal, I do not know, so comment on the situation, I would not want to. I can only say that we live in a free country, where everyone is entitled to their opinion - said Yagudin.
    - Chances for gold Games Plushenko is?
    - At the Olympics everything can happen. Of course, the chances of Eugene more than an athlete from South Africa or some other exotic country.

You know, Yag always grab every opportunity to be a little bad to say about Plush. Opposite situation this is not true. Plu always speaks with great respect on Alexei. He was invited to Plushy's birthday show, he participated in it, after he said such sentences? Probably a good deal of money received for participation ..
    Last edited by lala; 02-18-2013 at 08:31 PM.

Two places! Atlanta suburbs and in the North Georgia Mountains
    vCash
    TROLL TIME!!! This should be fun. Thanks, lala, for enlivening my day. I wait with bated breath for the entertaining fallout this should generate.

vCash
    Le Petit Prince is my favorite, but the best all-around competitor and showman had to be Yagudin. I'm not a big fan of some of the things that he has said, but no one could beat him when he was on. He made the sport of skating a true sport - a competition.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by judgejudy27 View Post
    In terms of achievements in this past decade alone: 6. Lysacek- even with his Olympic and World gold I consider his career the weakest of all these men. He has no other top 2 medals at Worlds or even the Grand Prix final, only 2 grand prix wins. Lambiel has 2 World titles, Olympic silver, 2 Grand Prix final titles, and Joubert has all those European medals and international wins, that makes their whole careers a bit better IMO. .
    Lysacek won the 2009/2010 Grand Prix Final.

As far as past results, since the 2006 Olympics (where he finished 4th), Lysacek only missed the podium once in a international competition, (5th at 2007 WC). Not too shabby.

Regardless of whether you like his style of skating, there is no denying the fact that Lysacek has had a great career. He has was two-time US champion, two-time 4CC champion, Grand Prix Final winner, World Champion, Olympic champion, and two-time world bronze medalist.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Holley Calmes View Post
    TROLL TIME!!! This should be fun. Thanks, lala, for enlivening my day. I wait with bated breath for the entertaining fallout this should generate.
    My pleasure...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    You know, Yag always grab every opportunity to be a little bad to say about Plush. ..
    It's a pity, if you feel anything bad in these words.
    Alexei said congratulations to Plushenko and Yana for their baby birth.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/yagudinof...08767298207745

As far as I know, Alexei is charming and sweet as a person, and is loved in the world, from children till elder people, by ladies and men very much. And his fans always stand by his side and support him, no matter what happens.

If you ask me, I'm not interested in any scandals. Just respect them as a skater and wish get well soon as a person when they are injured.

You look to like scandals better than support a skater. You are lucky to live in a free country, where everyone is entitled to their opinion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NONKO View Post
    It's a pity, if you feel anything bad in these words.
    Alexei said congratulations to Plushenko and Yana for their baby birth.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/yagudinof...08767298207745

As far as I know, Alexei is charming and sweet as a person, and is loved in the world, from children till elder people, by ladies and men very much. And his fans always stand by his side and support him, no matter what happens.

If you ask me, I'm not interested in any scandals. Just respect them as a skater and wish get well soon as a person when they are injured.

You look to like scandals better than support a skater. You are lucky to live in a free country, where everyone is entitled to their opinion
    I'm not Russian. But I live in a free country, thank God! I know that Alexei congratulated to them for their newborn baby, because I read his tweets. I'm one of some people who read the Yagudinofficial. But if you read his tweets, you need to know what happened at orthodox Christmas. The girl who talked with Yag closed her twitter account, maybe she was scared
    In the free countries everyone is entitled to their opinion, but the defamation or slander aren't free, what the journalist did. I just read from a very smart people:
    "1. No one shall be subjected to arbitrary or unlawful interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to unlawful attacks on his honour and reputation.
    2. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks. "

And you're not talking about the essence. I think, it would have been elegant, if Yag says: I don't think that Plushenko had no surgery and it was a PR trick. It's impossible. That was a sneaky sentence, what Yag said. And as I said, it wasn't the first time, when Yag says a little bit bad things about the civil and the athlete Plush. And I read many statements of Alexei. Still Plush is very patient, he never says bad opinion about Yag, always praises him.
    And I don't understand, why do you think, that I love the scandal? But I don't like the injustice!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011