Team Voronov, party of 1
    vCash

Summer '13 -- The Package Tour -- NKOTB, 98 Degrees, and Boyz II Men!

Anyone else here interested in this tour? I mean, how can you not be, with such an aptly named tour?

Here is the website with the tour dates and some updated pics of all the guys -- looking pretty good, although some look better than others...

I AM! Like, a lot. Probably too much for a 30-year old guy. Most excited to see NKOTB and 98 Degrees. I like Boyz II Men but not as much, if it were just them, it wouldn't be deemed worthy of a thread on FSU.

NKOTB is actually coming out with a new album in 2 months! The first single has been released, Remix (I Like The), and it's catchy as hell. Also, if you haven't really paid attention to them since 1992, their 2008 album, The Block, is surprisingly good, catchy, and modern pop-R&B. I actually like it better than their classic stuff. My plans to watch the State of the Union were detoured by listening to that album all night....I'm a bad American.

Anyone else considering going? Ticket prices aren't that bad. I am interested to see the crowd, too...probably 75% women 28-35 and 25% gays. Sound about right?
    Last edited by alchemy void; 02-13-2013 at 04:06 AM.

vCash

My daughter bought tickets last week. This will be her third time seeing NKOTB. She saw them in their hayday back when she was a teenybopper, a couple years ago with the tour with the Backstreetboys, and now.

It's kinda like she and they have grown up together, and she's just visiting old friends again.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alchemy void View Post
    NKOTB is actually coming out with a new album in 2 months! The first single has been released, Remix (I Like The), and it's catchy as hell.
    Wow, that's pretty much better than everything on pop radio these days!

It's weird to look over the discography for 98 Degrees. Three studio albums which went gold, 4x platinum and lastly 2x platinum. Plus a platinum Christmas album and lastly a hits collection (not certified). Then nothing. I can't imagine their record company did not want to re-sign them, I'm guessing they said, "no thanks". Probably mainly because Nick wanted to go solo (and Jeff, too). I'm surprised they're not realeasing a new album too since they're touring again.
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.