Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Reality TV's Bytch
    vCash
    Oh, ok. I didn't know that. Like everyone it seems, I don't know all the rules for the team event.

vCash
    It is the video which is related to the official practice of Takahashi Narumi and Kihara Ryuichi who participates to the Nebelhorn Trophy which is hosted in Oberstdorf, Germany.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGUCSVfHAK4

vCash
    I am surprissed at how well they look together. I've never believed in this possible pair but now I see a lot of potential for the future
    Narumi is such a beautiful and elegant skater, as well as being a little firecracker!
    Good luck for them!

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    They earned the SP Worlds (24) and 4C's/Olympics (20) TES minimums with TES of 27.39.
    "The team doesn't get automatic capacity because management is mad" -- Greg Smith, agile guy

vCash
    That's great that Takahashi & Kihara already have their SP TES minimums for all the upcoming major events. And hopefully Ryuichi's success will encourage other young male skaters to give pairs or dance a try in Japan. There are probably lots of little Narumis out there that would make great pairs skaters that just need a partner!

vCash
    Lots of work to be done still but it's a promising start for them, given he's new to pairs.

vCash
    Just saw their FS "Les Miserable" at Nebelhorn. It was shame Narumi did multiple falls. She had a rather long blank for the reason of injury, and she changed her partner as well. Maybe she had some difficulties to adjust her jumps in the competitions. I was moved by Kihara's solid jumps. He can help the team in that aspect since he was a former single skater. I loved their FS even with the falls and basic techniques. Thanks to Reeds, Japan got the spot for the Olympic team events and Japan can add one skater/team who are not qualified. So maybe Takahasi/Kihara will be able to skate at Olympics. Both of them have a lot to work but I wish the best for their future.

vCash
    Takahashi was never a very consistent jumper.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345