vCash

'Dallas' marathon tonight on TNT; 2-hour season premier Mon. night 9/8C

I am looking forward to the 'Dallas' season premier tomorrow night (looks like it will be at 7pm MST, since it's being advertised as 9/8C).

They started showing episodes from last season, at 10 pm. I watched the first one, but had to stop after that. I do need to go to work tomorrow morning. It was a bad idea to start it this late on a Sunday night. They waited until the SAG awards were over; they could have started before the awards show.

I heard that Larry Hagman had acted in the first 5 episodes of this season. It will be interesting to see what the writers did with his character.

vCash
    Thanks. I didn't watch the first season, but I loved the original show. RIP Larry Hagman. What an awesome badass JR Ewing.

vCash
    I too am excited that the show is back. But it will be so sad with the passing of JR. It is just a show, but knowing how close Larry Hagman/Patrick Duffy/Linda Grey were - it will be sad to see those scenes. I read somewhere that even with JR passing, there will be deals of his that will haunt the Ewings for a long time. If done right, we will feel the hand of JR for much longer. Hopefully Hagman will get an Emmy nomination later this year! His JR is just fun and enjoyable to watch!

vCash
    I was very disappointed that in our area TNT did not start the Dallas season premier (2 hours long) until 10 pm. I was waiting for it to start since 7pm. They were showing some silly regular shows. I fell asleep before 10pm and missed the first hour of Dallas. While watching the second hour which started at 11 pm, I fell asleep again. Why can't they show a show like Dallas in prime time on a week day? People have to go to work the next day. I am particularly irate because they have been advertising this season premier for a long time, and with Larry Hagman's passing the show took on even more importance. Did anyone get to watch it? Of course JR was still acting in these episodes, but did they show something like 'In memorium' for Larry Hagman? I am really PO'ed at TNT (or may be it was just our local station that had no clue about the importance of this?). I had been waiting for this for weeks, and still missed it.

vCash
    I missed it!! I thought the premiere was Wednesday.

vCash
    I missed many episodes, what happened between Christopher and Rebecca?

vCash
    You can watch full episodes online http://www.dallastnt.com/series/dall...eo/?cid=114210
    Never mess with a geocacher. We know the best places to hide a body....

vCash
    Very strong two episodes. Loved the scene between Ann and Sue Ellen--how Bad Men can intensify both your weaknesses and your strengths.

And how old is Judith Light? She can't be old enough to be mom to Skinner from The X-Files, right?!?!

I don't quite understand the motivation why Rebecca and John Ross feel so darn betrayed by their respective past loves. And Rebecca doesn't seem to especially fear her father. And as per my boredom of anttheroes, I am currently siding with Christopher.