Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    This was so painfully boring. With the insane excitement of the men's long following this: how the hell do so many Disson specials get on TV when competitions don't?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    weiss fam spaghetti doesnt look good
    But weren't you glad to learn for the first time that Mike Weiss has a wife and two kids? He's never revealed that in any interview or on any skating special, ever!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yazmeen View Post
    Would have appreciated if Heather's TV schedule had noted the correct time for this. I started watching at 2:00 because her schedule said it ran from 2:00 to 4:00...unless they moved it to accommodate Nationals.
    I missed the first hour of Nationals Ladies final last night because it started one hour earlier than on Heather's schedule. I even checked the online TV guide the day before and at that time it was still a 2hr broadcast. Grrr......

vCash
    Wow, som eof the skaters here are oldies but goodies.

vCash
    Barry Manilow has grown into one handsome woman.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    someone i know was at this event as part of their job, not because they particularly like skating. barry denied photo and backstage credentials to everyone, even to arena PR personnel, and wouldn't let anyone not affiliated with the show watch practice
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Aww damn. I was going to watch this to see Agosto, but I forgot. I hope a video of his performance pops up somewhere.

vCash
    I actually loved this show...one of the best Dissons ever. No creaming tweens and lots of wonderful skating (and music from my youth)! THANK YOU, Disson Productions.

Ben Agosto's 'janitor' routine, dancing with an imaginary Tanith (blonde mop) was brilliant. He is obviously making the most of a difficult situation. A very engaging announcer/talker, also.
    Dick Button Historical Quote of the Month: "Good for you, Lucinda Ruh!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Frau Muller View Post
    Ben Agosto's 'janitor' routine, dancing with an imaginary Tanith (blonde mop) was brilliant. He is obviously making the most of a difficult situation. A very engaging announcer/talker, also.
    The scenes in which Ben was hanging out around town made him seem like everyone's pal. He's the kind of guy to take on a hike. Or out for a beer.
    Last edited by heckles; 01-28-2013 at 04:15 PM.

vCash
    I taped it and FF through 90%. Painful to watch, only wanted to see Elvis' numbers. I really can't stand the way the skaters advertise the products. Makes me cringe.

vCash
    We need to see less of the Mike Weiss family and more of Mrs. Stojko. She's muy caliente.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    someone i know was at this event as part of their job, not because they particularly like skating. barry denied photo and backstage credentials to everyone, even to arena PR personnel, and wouldn't let anyone not affiliated with the show watch practice
    Oh dear, sounds like someone is a little oversensitive about maybe getting an unflattering photo.

But he does have a lot of seriously maniac devoted fans, so maybe he was concerned about security?
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Frau Muller View Post
    I actually loved this show...one of the best Dissons ever. No creaming tweens and lots of wonderful skating (and music from my youth)! THANK YOU, Disson Productions.

Me too! After watching that cheesy debacle last week of Gymnastics and Skating this was super. Loved Barry's Lavender Brocade jacket!
    Great to see Elvis and especially Ben!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yazmeen View Post
    Would have appreciated if Heather's TV schedule had noted the correct time for this. I started watching at 2:00 because her schedule said it ran from 2:00 to 4:00...unless they moved it to accommodate Nationals.
    Heather's web page hasn't been updated since November.

vCash
    Sasha was exquisite, Nicole was there, that is all, all, all.

vCash
    Sasha was lovely but I, too, FF most of it. And then I deleted it from my DVR.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12