vCash

Does anyone have profiles for these Skaters?

Say,did anyone else see the Figure Skating from 8-11pm.,the Ladies Freeskate? The only familar Skater to me was Ashley Wagner (who won btw.). But I'm not familar with the others. Do we have profiles on them?

vCash
    Here are Team USA profiles on the 11 other Senior ladies who were shown on NBC on Saturday night (besides Ashley Wagner), in order of their final placement at Nationals:

2nd: Gracie Gold
    3rd: Agnes Zawadzki
    4th: Courtney Hicks
    5th: Christina Gao
    6th: Yasmin Siraj
    7th: Mirai Nagasu
    8th: Samantha Cesario
    9th: Angela Wang
    10th: Hannah Miller
    11th: Caroline Zhang
    12th: Ashley Cain
    "Randy [Starkman (1960-April 16, 2012)] lived by the same motto as the rest of us. The Olympics isn’t every four years, it’s every single day. He just got it." --Canadian Olympic kayaker Adam van Koeverden

vCash
    This thread should either be moved to the trash can or the U.S. Nats forum. I think some other members might also be interested in the info provided by Sylvia (thanks ), but they will not discover it in case it stays in this forum. (Admins - help? )

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post
    Here are Team USA profiles on the 11 other Senior ladies who were shown on NBC on Saturday night (besides Ashley Wagner), in order of their final placement at Nationals:

2nd: Gracie Gold
    3rd: Agnes Zawadzki
    4th: Courtney Hicks
    5th: Christina Gao
    6th: Yasmin Siraj
    7th: Mirai Nagasu
    8th: Samantha Cesario
    9th: Angela Wang
    10th: Hannah Miller
    11th: Caroline Zhang
    12th: Ashley Cain

I was suprised. But it was actually very COOL to get to see those names and Skaters on TV. As very rearly do they even show that many unknown Skaters. BTW. does anyone know if a Skater getting a new Partner and not being too known yet can be a factor in the Team not being shown on TV. V.S. when they were with their old Partner? Because I also noticed that Lindsay Davis and Mark Ladwig were listed onthe placement list on TV. But they curtainly weren't shown Skating. Is it because people are used to seeing Mark with..Amanda?