Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammers View Post

Thank God. No more trying to find Russian streams that freeze all the time. So does this start next season?
    Yes, I begins with the 2013-2014 season starting with the first ISU Grand Prix Event this coming October.
    There is nothing more captivating in this world than a woman's form gracing the ice in skating boots. It's simply sensational!

vCash
    So I guess the derth of skating available to me this year wasn't just a lack of interest; there literally WASN'T any. don't have UniSports and don't subscribe to IN, but before UniSports went to their exclusive deal I was able to view a lot of competitions there.

Anyway, what with the Olympic season coming up, I've been getting my ducks in order and was planning on possibly getting an IN subscription. Glad to hear that I'll be getting what I naturally assumed was there (live coverage of all the major events) instead of what y'all have actually gotten this season, which sounds like it would drive me mad. 8-o

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by my little pony View Post
    yes some of the commentators arent good but they are better than scott and sandra so win win.
    The only one who bugged me this year was Michquadael Quadweiss. But even that was tolerable compared to the Gracie Gold show on NBC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vesperholly View Post
    The only one who bugged me this year was Michquadael Quadweiss. But even that was tolerable compared to the Gracie Gold show on NBC.
    I feel sorry this kid and all the hype being put on her. At 17 it's bound to get to her. On the other hand if she's come out of all this publicity stronger then before that's half the battle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jenny12 View Post
    I can't believe how bad Sarah Hughes is. I think she was more articulate when she was 14.
    I recall that Sarah did get some kind of reporting job at a Summer Olympics (don't recall which one). She did do a couple of commentaries then disappeared. At the time, she was hoping for a career in broadcast journalism. I guess the networks weren't happy with her nasal voice and sloppy articulation.

Perhaps Sarah should consider a vocal coach. Tara Lipinski was a really bad clutterer (rushingherwordstogether) before she embarked on an acting career. Tara was no doubt told she needed a vocal coach and worked hard on improving her speech. She speaks quite well now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123