Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Briber of judges
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AragornElessar View Post
    Could someone explain what exactly is wrong w/Fabian? While I've heard "something" happened to him to keep them off the ice, I haven't heard exactly what it was.

Good luck to them being at Worlds!! Not my favourite Dance team, but they certainly do come up w/programs that make you talk about them, and they will be missed for that whenever they hang up their skates.
    He has a ruptured tendon in his leg or groin, not sure which.
    I meant to take the high road.... but I missed the exit.

vCash
    According to L'Equipe, it's "une déchirure partielle à l’adducteur de la jambe droite" - partial tear of the adductor in the right leg

http://www.lequipe.fr/Patinage-artis...forfait/343216

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    So now we've had two sources saying that Nathalie Pechalat is going to hold a press conference in Zagreb announcing their retirement due to Fabian Bourzat's serious injury.

The Sport 2 (Russian TV channel) commentator said this on air during the Ladies Short Program and Arthur Verner has apparently posted in on his website.

I have put a question mark in the topic title because we won't know for sure until the press conference takes place but there's no reason to think they are both lying, I guess.
    When Artur Verner is saying/writing something you always have to expect a lie as we've known for many years.

Nathalie said she held the press conference because many people wanted to know how Fabian is doing and if they can go to Worlds. So instead of having 15 individual interviews she preferred to answer all questions at a press conference. It was very unprofessional of the TV commentator to start a rumour out of that.

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Thanks for the answer and YIKES for Fabian!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12