Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 45
  1. #21
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In my bedroom flipping the light on/off
    Posts
    916
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond View Post
    Okay, I'll bite. What is so unhealthy about being butch?

    Autocorrect, Vag. I would have to go out of my way to write a nasty word. And BigBO isn't worth my time to do it.

  2. #22

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Thankfukky watching skating
    Posts
    13,642
    vCash
    317
    Rep Power
    41192
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Forrest View Post
    Thank you Prancer. I went from 2000 to 300 and felt terribly about it. I deleted so many FSU'ers, even the ones I cared about just for privacy. I hope those friends don't dislike me, we still have cell phones, but FB was too private, if that makes any sense. I was on the phone with many FSUers and I just figured, you want to talk to me, just call me. You are off my FB.

    I might come across as a major bitch, but the last thing I want to do is hurt someone's feelings. And when I saw that advert my heart dropped because I was sad that someone could see that "Alex" deleted you as a friend. I don't give up on people ever, but sometimes privacy makes you clear things up. And yes, I know there are those FSUers I deleted who know I defriended them and maybe dislike me for it. Funny thing is I've gotten two calls from defriends from this, but really, no, I'm not adding you again. You have my cell. FB is a world unto itself, and I have to watch what I post and friend.

    As for B.O. or is it Bob, I really don't get your butchiness. It's unhealthy. I have this strange feeling we've met before and I laughed in your face. I apologize for that, B.O.

    I always did Nats with CapnCrunch, he was my besty oldest brother. After his death, I really can't do it. I was supposed to meet other FSUers this week, but I panicked, got depressed and cried. I am very sorry for my FSU friends this week that I chickened out, but I'm still not over Capn's death. But call me from the arena. I could add a nasty word or two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Forrest View Post
    Autocorrect, Vag. I would have to go out of my way to write a nasty word. And BigBO isn't worth my time to do it.
    Is the bolded word above the one that autocorrect changed? Yarite. And BTW, why don't you take your nasty personal remarks to PM? After all "the last thing I want to do is hurt someone's feelings", right? You're just showing your ass here.

    In case you're wondering why I don't have you on ignore anymore it's because everytime you make one of your idiot posts people quote you so I can't get away from it, and besides:

  3. #23

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    Age
    31
    Posts
    20,716
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    33350
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Forrest View Post
    Autocorrect, Vag. I would have to go out of my way to write a nasty word. And BigBO isn't worth my time to do it.
    Still wrong. Can you read? You would think you would know my name, being that we supposedly met and were apparently friends on Facebook.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

  4. #24
    Shadow dancing
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    A small camper in the woods.
    Posts
    16,354
    vCash
    800
    Rep Power
    25028
    BigB08822 is one of my Facebook friends (although I haven't yet had the pleasure of meeting him in real life - maybe some day). Sure doesn't seem like a bitch to me. ::shrug::

  5. #25

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,257
    vCash
    289
    Rep Power
    40472
    Oh Alex, you're at it again, making up wild stories worse than a two year old trying to get his mother's attention....

  6. #26
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    500
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Back to the original question which I am taking seriously. I had the same experience as Alex. My first response was to click on it to see who had unfriended me but skepticism prevented me(I'm not all that computer savvy). I asked myself how FB would know I was on FSU, what my handle was and the thought of the fedex scam I have been subjected to repeatedly (you have a parcel, click here for receipt). The final straw was that the message didn't actually say Facebook so I figured it was a nasty scam. It's a shame that this garbage goes on.

  7. #27
    Official FSU Alte Kacher
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Looking through my D7100 viewfinder
    Posts
    12,061
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    20069
    I just signed on from another computer and saw the ad in question. I am NOT on FB. Does that answer the question?
    "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity”– MLK

  8. #28
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    624
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Am I the bitch or are you guys?
    I'm a bitch, you're a bitch, and that other guy is a butch. I think the 8 is silent.

    It should be fairly intuitive that a website that isn't Facebook which is encouraging you to click on something is a fraud. Don't click on any of that crap. Stay away from Facebook applications while you're at it, because they date mine, too.

    Probably the best way to notice that someone unfriended you is when they don't show up on your page anymore. All those Mafia Wars and Sorority Life friends don't really count.

    I have to ask: Was one of those 1700 people Manti T'eo's girlfriend?
    Last edited by leesaleesa; 01-25-2013 at 11:06 PM.

  9. #29
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In my bedroom flipping the light on/off
    Posts
    916
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Merry Xmas to all, and to all a good night.

    I just did a major edit. Too bad you didn't see the real thing.

    1. Anyone who has "Big" in his profile is either a short-docked man or is also a mental case. Done there. And it was a JOKE!!! As if I would take Bigbo guy as a friend on match or gay or adam for adam. If someone feels the need to put Big in, well, you know it's got to be quite small.....

    2. The rest who just decided to attack me? Whatevs. I asked a legitimate question. Is it hard to believe that I was afraid how I would look if someone could just type a button and see I deleted them? It sounds butchy and awful, and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. I just hoped they'd think I deleted my profile or something. I don't want to know if someone went out of their way to delete me, or at least I don't want someone I know that I deleted to think I went out of my way to delete them.

    3. Seriously, I know the Anti-Alex is alive and well, and frankly I'd love to see your station in life versus mine. But really, the same people come up again and again. I say I dumped 1700 from FB which I did, and it turns into a "Alex is just faking this to get attention....". It's sad, because you are way under my league, baby dolls. So enough, why not just put me on ignore, and leave your hateful attacks to someone else instead of reading bullshot into everything I write? Got it? Good. Why don't you focus on that big haired slut at the mall who stole your boyfriend a million years ago, and your husband, because you are just frigid ugly nasty botches?
    Last edited by Alex Forrest; 01-26-2013 at 12:12 PM.

  10. #30

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,257
    vCash
    289
    Rep Power
    40472
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Forrest View Post
    3. Seriously, I know the Anti-Alex is alive and well, and frankly I'd love to see your station in life versus mine. But really, the same people come up again and again. I say I dumped 1700 from FB which I did, and it turns into a "Alex is just faking this to get attention....". It's sad, because you are way under my league, baby dolls. So enough, why not just put me on ignore, and leave your hateful attacks to someone else instead of reading bullshot into everything I write? Got it? Good. Why don't you focus on that big haired slut at the mall who stole your boyfriend a million years ago, and your husband, because you are just frigid ugly nasty botches?


    Your obvious changing of certain other swearwords, and yet leaving a whopper unchanged, only serves to prove your pretentiousness.

    You know, you might have got a legitimate answer to your legitimate question had you not felt the need to couch it in such overblown, arrogant, egomaniacal terms. Why was the fact that you allegedly once had 1700 friends relevant? It wasn't.

    You might find that people take you more seriously if you stop injecting your fantasy stories into your threads here. I am quite surprised you didn't see fit to mention that this all happened while you were psuedo-chatting your father's profile on a dating site, while at the apartment you live in that you're not legally entitled to be in, with the friend who stole your gym clothes and thus destroyed all faith in him...

  11. #31
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In my bedroom flipping the light on/off
    Posts
    916
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by misskarne View Post


    Your obvious changing of certain other swearwords, and yet leaving a whopper unchanged, only serves to prove your pretentiousness.

    You know, you might have got a legitimate answer to your legitimate question had you not felt the need to couch it in such overblown, arrogant, egomaniacal terms. Why was the fact that you allegedly once had 1700 friends relevant? It wasn't.

    You might find that people take you more seriously if you stop injecting your fantasy stories into your threads here. I am quite surprised you didn't see fit to mention that this all happened while you were psuedo-chatting your father's profile on a dating site, while at the apartment you live in that you're not legally entitled to be in, with the friend who stole your gym clothes and thus destroyed all faith in him...
    You think that's what you got on me? I'm sitting here in my house which I bet you could never afford with decor decorated and bought by me, and still draws people's breaths. Don't go there. I cannot ever take back anything that was said in 2010 except just say, wow I was way off, but now? Puh-leaze. I actually LOVED LOVED LOVED the next month when someone posted whether they should buy the SAME SAME SAME moneyed gym clothes after I posted that. I was waiting for the "You're just trying to show off" like you did to me too. I'm surprised you didn't go after her too. But then again, that would mean you'd have to be consistent. You are just a FRAUD. And a mean and nasty one. Puh-leaze.

    Just to clarify, you are talking about a couple of threads I started. The first was when a friend threw out a very nice gym outfit, and then I was accused of I guess what, being rich and pretentious??? I didn't even understand your argument, I'd be pissed if it was only a $30 outfit????? Then I say that I am somewhat nervous about this new app that someone can look on to show who has unfriended them on FB, and frankly if anyone really knows my heart they know exactly that I would be ashamed, because it's giving up on someone. Yet you make it out that I'm making up FB friends? It's strange, and really, it's not quite sane, just saying. You really need to lay off. I'm not the FSU punching board where you can make personal attacks to me. Sure, the second I say something, I'm on warning, yet you bullies get away with it, I guess that's how gang bullying works. Yay Admins!!!

    Can you just put me on ignore, instead of attacking me? Or can admins delete you, as they should, right?
    Last edited by Alex Forrest; 01-26-2013 at 11:37 AM.

  12. #32

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,257
    vCash
    289
    Rep Power
    40472
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Forrest View Post
    You think that's what you got on me? I'm sitting here in my house which I bet you could never afford with decor decorated and bought by me, and still draws people's breaths. Don't go there. I cannot ever take back anything that was said in 2010 except just say, wow I was way off, but now? Puh-leaze. I actually LOVED LOVED LOVED the next month when someone posted whether they should buy the SAME SAME SAME moneyed gym clothes after I posted that. I was waiting for the "You're just trying to show off" like you did to me too. I'm surprised you didn't go after her too. But then again, that would mean you'd have to be consistent. You are just a FRAUD. And a mean and nasty one. Puh-leaze.


    Why, I thought you never lived in that house, and your friend's apartnment that you've been banned from was a more convenient location? I wonder that you took so much time to spend that money on decor if you never lived there. I think you are confusing your fantasies with realities again, little sweetpea.

    I take no interested in moneyed clothes; I stayed out of the thread because of that. I called you out on your crap in your thread because the whole fabricated story was frankly ridiculous.

    You lack an essential storytelling quality, and that is subtlety. Were your stories more subtle, you might find more would believe them. But no, your little fantasies are always overblown and exaggerated, almost worse than a thirteen year old girl writing One Direction fanfiction.

  13. #33
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In my bedroom flipping the light on/off
    Posts
    916
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    You are deranged baby doll.

    I liked staying at my friend's apartment because we care about each other and maybe it wasn't addressed that I at least up til a year ago was the only white guy living in this gorgeous old neighborhood. Look up Houston Riverside Terrace, huh, why donctcha since you seem to know it all, right babydoll? Houston 3rd Ward.

    You are so misinformed and disgustingly ugly I won't respond more. You are just wrong. Wrong. Have a good night, butch.

    Funny thing is you think I lack subtlety. Fine. But then you translate that into me making up that my friend threw out expensive clothes of mine? You really are searching and calling me on THAT is as Kathy Griff would say "NUTSO.........". My friend eventually paid me $50 because HE knew he was wrong. As anyone who followed that thread would have agreed with, except you, since you are such a miserable person. I really did like when another poster came on with questions about the same nice gym wear, and no one railed on her for being a butch and pretentious. I thought it was interesting. So, just blow off. Let the farmers wet you down and cool you off like the overheated cow you are , since you need it. Just put me on ignore, mmmkay? You make no sense. In fact you sound pathetic. Let it go babydoll. I am not the ghost you need to give up. It's all those guys that stood you up and made fun of you growing up. (And frankly I would have been your friend, but you are such a butch I'd just look the other way instead of standing up to those guys for you. Then again, maybe you wern't really caring about the guys, you were just focking them for cred???? I know your type, so stop)
    Last edited by Alex Forrest; 01-26-2013 at 12:05 PM.

  14. #34

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,257
    vCash
    289
    Rep Power
    40472


    I wouldn't have wanted you as a friend. I'm not in the habit of making friends with delusional psychopaths.

    And if you think any of what you just typed is accurate...ah wait, of course, sweetpea. This is all a part of your little fantasy game, is it not? You can please yourself with what you believe to be the facts. Just do not expect to be treated with sympathy when you are called out on your stories.

  15. #35
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Age
    25
    Posts
    9,105
    vCash
    1529
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Forrest View Post
    You think that's what you got on me? I'm sitting here in my house which I bet you could never afford with decor decorated and bought by me, and still draws people's breaths. Don't go there.
    Wait, what?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Forrest View Post
    I cannot ever take back anything that was said in 2010 except just say, wow I was way off, but now?
    Wait, what? I am so confused. Weren't all those things said last year?

  16. #36
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In my bedroom flipping the light on/off
    Posts
    916
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Nopers, 2010. Was given pretty ugly med warning. I went not so great, and took what legal things I could do to numb myself. And that was three years ago. It's kind of funny. Maybe I came clean in 2012 because I felt it was part of my entry back into civilization. I'd say the nasty botches still reign here. It's funny. Almost laugh out loud funny how it seems this board is dictated by ugly past middle age fat women. Who seem to hate men, even if they are gay. I find it quite interesting, since there is never a 55 year old man hating lesbian I've never tried to befriend. Sometimes it takes time. Other times you just go "CRAY CRAY" and put on ignore.

  17. #37
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Age
    25
    Posts
    9,105
    vCash
    1529
    Rep Power
    0
    I'm still really confused. You wrote 2010 in reference to this post, and I'm not getting the connection or what medical issues had anything to do with anything. Or was it in reference to something else and I missed the connection entirely?

  18. #38
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In my bedroom flipping the light on/off
    Posts
    916
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Um, I do not care what I wrote in 2010 since I was overly let's just say medicated. I had horrible medical advice, which frankly in 2012 my father had too. Let's not start. 2010 was a very down point in my entire life. I suppose I must have said something about my dad, except the butches on this thread would say it's just fabrications. Can't you just be done with it, you butches? But being just evil butches is only the only thing you can hold on to, right? You sure are ugly enough.

    @michiru and @misskarme
    Last edited by Alex Forrest; 01-26-2013 at 01:23 PM.

  19. #39

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    12,783
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    34878
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Forrest View Post
    Um, I do not care what I wrote in 2010 since I was overly let's just say medicated. I had horrible medical advice, which frankly in 2012 my father had too. Let's not start. 2010 was a very down point in my entire life. I suppose I must have said something about my dad, except the butches on this thread would say it's just fabrications. Can't you just be done with it, you butches? But being just evil butches is only the only thing you can hold on to, right? You sure are ugly enough.
    Alex, are you saying butches instead of bitches, or are you deliberately writing butches? Why not write bitch? Is butch supposed to be an offensive term? Are people supposed to be getting annoyed that you can't type and only selectively check your posts? What's with all the comments about people you don't know, and have likely never met, being ugly?

    You come across as a childish attention seeker in many of your posts. When people don't give you the attention you seek, you start childish name calling.
    Last edited by Angelskates; 01-26-2013 at 01:24 PM.

  20. #40
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Age
    25
    Posts
    9,105
    vCash
    1529
    Rep Power
    0
    What?

    All three of the referenced threads occurred in 2012, not 2010:
    http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...ict&highlight=
    http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...unt&highlight=
    http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/show...light=roommate

    In fact you didn't start any threads between 2006 and 2012.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •