Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned Member
    vCash

This FB advert, Who has Unfriended You? Is it for real or just a phish?

So everytime I come on here I see this ad "Three people unfriended you. Find out who they are!". Is this real? I really don't care who unfriended me, but I do care that in the last two years I unfriended like 1700 friends just to keep my privacy. Is this real? How awful. I didn't delete anyone because I disliked them (though some I admittedly did). Is this real? God I'm going to have 1700 enemies now. Or is this just a phishing expedition?

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    You're really stupid or you just wanted us to all know you had over 1700 friends at some point. Maybe we can start a poll for you, would that be enough attention?
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Banned Member
    vCash
    It's a serious question Bob (love that name, *BOB*, how Americana). I am tempted to press the button, but don't want my computer hacked. Don't you have anything better to do than be a nasty butch? (I know, the absolutely wrong word for you, hon). If you have nothing of import to say, ignore, mmkay sweetms?

vCash
    It's as real as your 1700 friends.

vCash
    On the off-chance anything you wrote is true, you'll have 1700 people who are just as unlikely to click that button, and just as unlikely to care, as the rest of us.

Watch me move
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Forrest View Post
    I didn't delete anyone because I disliked them (though some I admittedly did).
    So you just admitted you did what you said you didn't do.
    Who wants to watch rich people eat pizza? They must have loved that in Bangladesh. - Randy Newman on the 2014 Oscars broadcast

vCash
    I don't know which one you're seeing... but I'd assume it's real. I have an app that tells me who deletes me, so I know the instant they do. There are plenty different ones available.

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    Sounds like you'll have to refriend 1700 people! Or well, they'll figure it out when you try to friend them again anyway. Popularity is a b**ch!

Banned Member
    vCash
    It is actually a serious question, since I deleted tons of people (yeppers even many on here...) I think I have maybe five FSU friends on FB, those that I have known for twenty years. So if you want to run another "let's kill Alex" diatribe, go f yourself. It shows up everytime I log on. I just don't want to to have my computer hacked. And yeah, at one point I had 2000 FB friends which would be embarassing except I have met and knew everyone. These FSU friends, Jesus H Christ. At least I pulled it back and my real FSU friends have my cell and can call me anytime... Poor "Bob". I mean, who goes by that name. I think you were the first I deleted, you nasty butch. Oops again, the completely opposite word, but thanks for spellcheck. Keeps me outta trouble.

Bountifully Enmeshed
    vCash
    It is actually a serious question, since I deleted tons of people (yeppers even many on here...)
    It's a phishing scheme.

You can download Unfriend Finder if you want to keep track of such things in the future, but there is no program that can tell you who has unfriended you in the past.

Anyone can look at his Friends list and see if you are on it or not. If you've unfriended him, you won't be there. I would think that if people were concerned about your Friend status, they would already know that you were gone.
    Trolling dates all the way back to 397 B.C. - People began following Plato around and would make fart noises after everything he said.

Banned Member
    vCash
    Thank you Prancer. I went from 2000 to 300 and felt terribly about it. I deleted so many FSU'ers, even the ones I cared about just for privacy. I hope those friends don't dislike me, we still have cell phones, but FB was too private, if that makes any sense. I was on the phone with many FSUers and I just figured, you want to talk to me, just call me. You are off my FB.

I might come across as a major bitch, but the last thing I want to do is hurt someone's feelings. And when I saw that advert my heart dropped because I was sad that someone could see that "Alex" deleted you as a friend. I don't give up on people ever, but sometimes privacy makes you clear things up. And yes, I know there are those FSUers I deleted who know I defriended them and maybe dislike me for it. Funny thing is I've gotten two calls from defriends from this, but really, no, I'm not adding you again. You have my cell. FB is a world unto itself, and I have to watch what I post and friend.

As for B.O. or is it Bob, I really don't get your butchiness. It's unhealthy. I have this strange feeling we've met before and I laughed in your face. I apologize for that, B.O.

I always did Nats with CapnCrunch, he was my besty oldest brother. After his death, I really can't do it. I was supposed to meet other FSUers this week, but I panicked, got depressed and cried. I am very sorry for my FSU friends this week that I chickened out, but I'm still not over Capn's death. But call me from the arena. I could add a nasty word or two.
    Last edited by Alex Forrest; 01-24-2013 at 12:45 PM.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash

This FB advert, Who has Unfriended You? Is it for real or just a phish?

My name has neither Bob nor B.O. in it.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    And yeah, at one point I had 2000 FB friends which would be embarassing except I have met and knew everyone. .......

Poor "Bob". I mean, who goes by that name. I think you were the first I deleted, you nasty butch.
    But you met and knew them all, and yet you "think" you deleted "Bob." If you met and knew every of those 1700, you would know what the B stands for.

vCash
    Google - where one can ask questions and get answers without the dramatics and rudeness.

I highly recommend it. Unless of course, that was your intention.
    I'm honest, just not always in a nice way

Just me
    vCash
    I might come across as a major bitch, but the last thing I want to do is hurt someone's feelings.
    No....really?

As for B.O. or is it Bob, I really don't get your butchiness. It's unhealthy. I have this strange feeling we've met before and I laughed in your face. I apologize for that, B.O.
    If this is to end in fire
    Then we will all burn together

vCash
    I think this thread is a phishing scheme....

Re-registered User
    vCash
    Everyone at FSU has unfriended me! I have only 30 friends.

Oh wait. I've never friended any FSU members.

Am I the bitch or are you guys?
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

vCash
    Instead of deleting you can just change your security settings. Or create a secret group or public group. Or open a second FB account. Then you can friend the second account upping your count by one more.

I'm not going to get into specifics, but it's certainly frozen over.
    vCash
    There's a video here that discussing the process of unfriending and whether or not it's possible to accomplish it.

vCash
    I really don't get your butchiness. It's unhealthy.
    Okay, I'll bite. What is so unhealthy about being butch?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast