Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Netflix/Hulu: What Are You Watching?

Are there any series you are watching? I am watching "Sherlock" again and also "Slings and Arrows." I've seen a lot of the latter but not every episode. As for Sherlock: no new episodes until 2014 and I like (love) it enough to watch earlier seasons again.

What are you watching?

vCash
    I have netflix and I started watching the Client List and Lost Girl series.
    "“My bronze feels like gold,” said the bronze medalist Carolina Kostner

vCash
    I have Netflx Canada and the tv shows i have watched are; Survivors, Sherlock, Terra Nova, and Roswell. I have watched movies like; Captain America, Hunger Games, Robocop, transformers and a few I have forgotten. I love Netfliix!
    “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare

vCash
    Sherlock is bloody brilliant- I got hooked and thank you Netflix season 2
    I like series , I watched rescue me , damages, and dexter!!! All fab! I like when I find a series that has a tonne to watch, makes it hard to watch one on tv, you have to wait so long in between season!!!

vCash
    The first thing I did when Netflix opened in Sweden last year was to spend a month watching every single one of the Doctor Who episodes they had, though that was only 5 series (from Nine to Eleven). I hadn't seen it before, but I'd heard enough to know I'd probably like it - only I didn't like it. I loved it! I'm now in the process of acquiring DW on dvd; so far I have four series and the specials at the end of Tennant's run as the Doctor. It's a lot easier to turn other people into Whovians with dvds than Netflix.

Other shows I've watched are Firefly and Dr Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, and one day I'll get around to watching Torchwood as well. And Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I'd watch Sherlock too, only I already have both series on dvd.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    House of Cards on Netflix is pretty good.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    And what about House of Cards ? It's BRILLIANT !!!

Oh sorry, didn't see the previous comment
    But I confirm that show is fantastic from start to finish. I am hooked !
    poths Void: MarieM carries a rusty old blade in her handbag!

vCash
    I'm watching "Lost" for the first time. This is the way to do it -- wait till the whole series is done and then go at your own pace!
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club

vCash
    Just wanted to add that I have had Netflx for a while but did not start watching in earnest until I got an Apple TV.
    “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare

vCash

Re: Netflix/Hulu: What Are You Watching?

I'm watching It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia for the first time. I'm dying from laughter.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    "If people are looking for guarantees, they should buy appliances at Sears and stay away from human relationships."~Prancer

Internet Beyotch
    vCash
    Last night I watched Super 8. It was Super Confusing.
    "Cupcakes are bullshit. And everyone knows it. A cupcake is just a muffin with clown puke topping." -Charlie Brooker

vCash
    All kinds of stuff. Saw some Sherlock but would prefer to watch the rest with dh, whom I know would like it but it's just on the threshold of boring/inappropriate for dd. While washing dishes I have caught up on Poirot and Miss Marple mysteries, watched Foyle's War & Midsomer Murders. Watched most of season 1 of Downton Abbey but that was enough for me. As a family we've watched Doc Martin, American Pickers, Mythbusters, and old Godzilla movies (oh, and Ultraman, also made by the Godzilla production team).
    BARK LESS. WAG MORE.

bird is the word
    vCash
    I'm watching "The Wonder Years" LOL
    "Life is just one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead." - Homer Simpson

vCash
    I am watching the old Melrose Place.
    My excuse is that I watch Netflix while I work out on my exercise bike, so the more brainless the better.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe.

vCash
    We are alternating between Coach and the original Dallas series.

And modern_muslimah, Sunny is my husband's all time favorite show. It is so demented and wrong. But so funny. Have you seen Charlie's musical yet? That is my favorite.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Just wanted to add that I have had Netflx for a while but did not start watching in earnest until I got an Apple TV.
    That's the way to do it! We have had one for years and Netflix gets way more use than if it was just on my computer. You can also download AirParrot if you want to stream stuff directly from your computer to the appleTV. I have watched many skating events this way! They wont look as good being blown up but I still think it is awesome to watch any skating on TV these days. lol
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Internet Beyotch
    vCash
    No, the way to go is an Internet-ready tv with the Netflix and Hulu apps built-in...
    "Cupcakes are bullshit. And everyone knows it. A cupcake is just a muffin with clown puke topping." -Charlie Brooker

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    I'm watching "Lost" for the first time. This is the way to do it -- wait till the whole series is done and then go at your own pace!
    Also watching Lost... almost finished the final season now!

Re-registered User
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MacMadame View Post
    No, the way to go is an Internet-ready tv with the Netflix and Hulu apps built-in...
    I just use the Xbox or the PS3.

I'm working my way through the entire set of Star Trek's, interspersed with some reality TV like Swamp Loggers, the occasional activist documentary, and the Netflix original series- Lilyhammer and House of Cards.

I'm finding the "what to watch on Netflix" lists available on the internet quite useful. Last weekend we watched the indie movie The Nines (with Ryan Reynolds and Melissa Macarthy) and enjoyed it very much.
    ‎"You emerge victorious from the maze you've been travelling in." Oct 21,2012- Best Fortune Cookie Ever!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarieM View Post
    And what about House of Cards ? It's BRILLIANT !!!

Oh sorry, didn't see the previous comment
    But I confirm that show is fantastic from start to finish. I am hooked !
    Dayum! You and BigB were not kidding: I just watched the first episode and I confess that I'm blown away. I loved the original series with Ian Richardson and wasn't sure if I would like the US version. Kevin Spacey is perfect imho. And somehow I thought the production might suffer as it is a "netflix" series but they spent some money on this.

There are so many good suggestions---and it is snowing today and tomorrow---perfect time to explore.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast