Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
    vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZbzW5hYUlE

The second half of the gala performances. Virtue and Moir are at about 29:40 and then again in the finale.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CatherineC View Post
    Hello all, T/S were just wonderful in exhibition, and I was so happy to see smiling Tessa at the end!

Anyways, I just wanted to cheer you up, guys.
    Some pages before we talked about Tessa and My Little Ponies ( ) and even didn't know WHAT is going to happen.
    Can we just remember all the beautiful and funny moments what we have had with them and send them supportive vibrations?
    Tessa just send us her beautiful smile to say:"Life is going to continue!"

Sending 100 of hugs to you all.
    Thank you! Its great news for me they were in gala and she was smiling!
    And thanks for your post. They are such strong and optimistic people. So - lest smile and no matter, what with going, just smile and try catch every moment of this joy - V-M in competitive skating.

vCash
    I'm a Natalie & Fabian fan first BUT love watching both Tessa & Scott & Meryl & Charlie. I enjoyed watching both the SD & FD & was gutted when Tessa had to stop as I was swept away by their FD. I can understand the high levels that Meryl & Charlie get but I feel that Tessa & Scott DANCE more than any other couple.
    Daniskates93-I feel your pain. Leg cramp is the WORSE pain I have ever been through

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PashaFan View Post
    I'm a Natalie & Fabian fan first BUT love watching both Tessa & Scott & Meryl & Charlie. I enjoyed watching both the SD & FD & was gutted when Tessa had to stop as I was swept away by their FD. I can understand the high levels that Meryl & Charlie get but I feel that Tessa & Scott DANCE more than any other couple.
    Daniskates93-I feel your pain. Leg cramp is the WORSE pain I have ever been through
    Hope Natalie & Fabian and Keythlyn with Andrew will be at WCh. Pray for them all. Without this teams WCh will not be the same for me.

vCash
    V-M Carmen more hot than before There is lot off sex. when there is so much sex you need break. Then sex get better

vCash
    I'm glad to see Tessa was OK for the gala. Muscle cramps are no fun at all; it has to have been hard for her to continue skating, and she has my respect.
    Here's a version of the gala link that goes directly to the start of their lovely "Hallelujah" Ex, after you click on the Play arrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZbzW...bedded#t=1783s

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sequins View Post
    I haven't watched it yet but I heard of course. I must admit I was dreading coming here and reading doom and gloom negativity, but I'm proud of us for the most part I think we're optimistic and realistic especially after the initial shock wore off. First off get better Tessa whatever the issue and don't ever jepordize your health for skating. It's just skating after all. Next I believe they will be ok and I still believe they can and will win worlds if they perform it. Carmen is an epic masterpiece that just can not be denied if they no what is good for this sport. SD blows me away as well what a treasure it has become. Lastly 'people' wanna gloat and be ignorant let them. They can stand and laugh but they can never take away the FACT that V/M are 2 time World Champs and Olympic Champs forever and ever period. They have changed this sport, they are loved, admired and respected not only by fans world wide but by their peers. They are legends and this incident doesn't change that. So point and pass judgement when you have no idea and never could because you are not her. Injuries can happen to anyone at any time just remember that. Worlds, the one that matters and can change everthing is still to come.

BTW I love both titles for the new thread as well. I probably would be hands down for 'London Calling' but given the circumstances the other seems fitting.
    Well said! We should not forget their continuous string of podium finishes. In fact they have only once not been on the podium since they hit seniors - their first year. This is a tremendous achievement.

I have stayed away from the board a bit due to travel and also negativity. I have reached a place in my heart where I only want to enjoy them for the next few skates whatever the outcome. In the light of their health and their string of achievements and in the light of their pushing the boundaries more than any one else ( in my opinion) in these difficult COP days I think they have done a remarkable job.
    Go Tessa & Scott!!

vCash
    Okay I know that this will never happen since its the season before the Olympics, but what if Tessa and Scott went to Igor next season? They already know him so it won't be that weird and then they could use Swan for their choreography.
    Also there would be so much more drama and shade between Marina and Igor which would be entertaining.

vCash
    Guys, who will go to WCh in London. Did you already bought Virtue and Moir World’s T-shirts Join the “Yellow Wave”?
    I think you need to buy one and show all support to V-M (and from us, who couldnt go, too )/
    I think this will be great title for thread during WCh, no? I mean “Yellow Wave”.
    Last edited by pani; 02-11-2013 at 02:39 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Macassar88 View Post
    Okay I know that this will never happen since its the season before the Olympics, but what if Tessa and Scott went to Igor next season? They already know him so it won't be that weird and then they could use Swan for their choreography.
    Also there would be so much more drama and shade between Marina and Igor which would be entertaining.
    From what i read in russian press this will be unlucky. Look like Igor wish to have Meryl and Charlie back, but not T-S. Maybe SC need to ask him.
    And at 4CC he left C-B along for FD and went to Bavarian Open to support Tobais-Stagnionas, he wasnt at ECh. So he couldnt find good accictent yet.

vCash
    Pani, where are the "yellow wave" shirts being sold? First I've heard of this. I'm planning to get the Toller Cranston poster.
    Keep speaking up, positive people! We need voices of reason and some calm here. I was appalled at the vicious nasty outpouring yesterday when I first heard of the dance result. Then I reminded myself that it's just a month from World's and that's when the baiters and trolls come out in full force. Time to draw back, as emdee wisely suggests, and try to keep some perspective.
    It always amazes me that we listen to a few negative voices that manage to yell the loudest when the majority speak in calm reasoned positive tones! I know it has been said for years:"don't feed the trolls!" We should start using our ignore buttons.
    And pani, you did not start this so don't apologize.
    Positive thoughts for Worlds! May all skaters skate their best!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrufflet View Post
    Pani, where are the "yellow wave" shirts being sold? First I've heard of this.
    I read about it on Ilderton skating club FB page. You could see it there and read message from Alma Moir with informationa about prize, sizes, how to buy.

http://www.facebook.com/IldertonSkat...ref=ts&fref=ts

vCash
    Have I missed where we talked about Scott not gelling his hair for the FD? It was one of the bright spots for me, for sure!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sap5 View Post
    Have I missed where we talked about Scott not gelling his hair for the FD? It was one of the bright spots for me, for sure!
    Yes, we talked about this - like about something good in this situation

vCash
    Not really.
    I mentioned it yesterday to lighten the mood in the midst of the shock, but nobody bit.
    But now that everyone is calmer..perhaps people can start breaking down the performance (including hair).
    This is wishful thinking, but sometime I do wonder whether someone from V/M's team visits this forum from time to time.
    Last edited by ddtpdx; 02-11-2013 at 04:12 PM.

Rooting for the Underdogs
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jl22aries View Post
    eta: I'm still for "love is not a victory march".
    I'm quite partial to that potential title as well. It seems fitting.

vCash
    Love how Scott really intensely tells Tessa "Awesome!" at the end of the gala. Could there be a more supportive partner than Scott?

Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    From what i read in russian press this will be unlucky. Look like Igor wish to have Meryl and Charlie back, but not T-S. Maybe SC need to ask him.
    And at 4CC he left C-B along for FD and went to Bavarian Open to support Tobais-Stagnionas, he wasnt at ECh. So he couldnt find good accictent yet.
    Pani where have you read this? It is about time for the annual V/M thread "should they move coaches" debate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ddtpdx View Post
    Not really.
    I mentioned it yesterday to lighten the mood in the midst of the shock, but nobody bit.
    But now that everyone is calmer..
    Well, I thought it looked fabulous, and was only more proof that Scott should never gel his hair again.

I love the costuming overall for this FD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Macassar88 View Post
    I always thought that D/W were Igor's team and V/M were Marina's? If V/M win Worlds, perhaps it's Meryl and Charlie who might want to head to Novi.

The Shibs, OTOH, definitely need to get out of Canton.

Quote Originally Posted by ddtpdx View Post
    Not really.
    But now that everyone is calmer..
    Well, I thought it looked fabulous, and was only more proof that Scott should never gel his hair again.
    Serious use of gel and other hair products should be left to true professionals. Like Takahashi.

Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast