Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by triple_toe View Post
    When they're going into the lift, after she steps on her left leg it goes shaky, and then she picks up her left leg as if it were in pain or cramped up. Pay close attention to her leg after she does the last cross in front. It doesn't look stable at all.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGEJKyFoNSo#t=170s
    Yes, you are right. Maybe she started cramping there? Poor Tessa. I feel so crushed for her.

vCash
    If it so sad to me, can't even imaging, what feel now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSGP21 View Post
    If you watch the slow-mo at 9:10 you see her leg wabble, and at 9:15 or so you see Scott rub her leg before taking her hands. http://vimeo.com/59341454

I'll admit I was a bit skeptical of the 2011 4CC withdrawal, but this seemed very legit and very painful. The negative feedback is really sad to see. Just want to give them both a hug.
    Thanks. I was trying to figure out what Scott was doing then (for a moment there, I thought he was trying to lift her again).
    But if you are correct, then the good news is that the cramp was not in her shin.

vCash
    Hi, SidelineSkater. Look, I do not think you are gloating either, but here's the thing, right now we are all very worried about Tessa. We don't care they lost, we certainly don't care about Worlds right this minute and, trust me, we could not possibly care less that DW won or whether DW got at standing ovation. I don't give a damn about Davis and White right now and I do not care to see their police here at this moment. It's nothing personal, trust me, but a fan war right now is totally uncalled for. I do disagree with certain things Pani says and I have told her so in the past, I disagree about people insulting DW, I've said so in the past as well. But, you see, this is VM thread, and even if I disagree with certain things that are said, those people have the right to say them here, correct? You, however, are picking a fight at a very bad moment and I find that disrespectful. Hey, we can discuss all you want later, we can match wits and whatever later, now, though? We're VERY worried and I would appreciate it if you showed some courtesy and backed off a bit? I think you do sound sincere, but really, come defend DW another day?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SidelineSkater View Post
    I'm not gloating. I'm bringing reality to delusion. I've posted here and there before.

Wishing all injured competitors a speedy recovery, and wishing some dignity to Iggie/Pani/and the rest.

Kisses!
    Oh I think you are. Six posts in total and your contribution:
    1. To say you think Virtue and Moir are overated and you don't like their attitude.
    2. To say Scott Moir is a douchebag. That you "try to appreciate his work on this ice, something about both halves of Voir ruins it for me."
    3. post about US pair spots
    4-6. Posts here mocking V&M, the posters in this thread and the situation.

Just putting that here so its clear what you are
    ------------------------

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    isn't rule #1 of the uber thread code of etiquette to leave each other alone when the team is having a hard time instead of jumping in, acting smug and insulting us?
    goldenskate doesnt seem to think so
    no surprise here d/w stans are giant assholes

vCash
    Goldenskate is not the best place for a V&M fan to be until the 2014/2015 season. Don't go there if you don't want to be upset.

But not all D&W fans are assholes just like not all V&M fans are assholes. I hate it when we all get lumped together so it's not right to do it to them.

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bmcg View Post
    Goldenskate is not the best place for a V&M fan to be until the 2014/2015 season. Don't go there if you don't want to be upset.

But not all D&W fans are assholes just like not all V&M fans are assholes. I hate it when we all get lumped together so it's not right to do it to them.
    i said stans not fans there is a difference
    also people there have crossed the line and are being blatant ableists.
    its kinda funny how d/w won yet v/m got more attention than them

vCash
    I noticed how he massaged her thigh. From here, it doesn't look like it was her shins. I do think it was, indeed, cramps. It was very hot, so maybe that affected her breathing?

YEAH!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSGP21 View Post
    If you watch the slow-mo at 9:10 you see her leg wabble, and at 9:15 or so you see Scott rub her leg before taking her hands. http://vimeo.com/59341454
    Thank you for posting that slo mo. I had missed the part with Scott rubbing her leg. So much for the people that seem to think they stopped to take a breath and made up the cramp thing later.

Scott is such a sweet partner. It amuses me that so many people think he's a jerk. He's really reassuring. If I were an ice dancer that's the partner I would want supporting me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowkisses View Post
    also its kinda funny how d/w won yet v/m got more attention then them
    This exactly the kind of attitude we do not need right now. Again, who cares about Davis and White? Not all DW fans are disrespectful just like not all of us are. Let's forget about this supposed war for a minute and focus on what's important: Tessa. Can we do that, guys?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowkisses View Post
    also people there have crossed the line and are being blatant ableists.
    its kinda funny how d/w won yet v/m got more attention than them
    I thought it was a typo. Have no idea what a stan or an ableist and not sure I want to

YEAH!
    vCash
    Stan = Uberfan
    Ableist = Someone who discriminates against disabled people

Banned Member
    vCash
    I thought it was a typo. Have no idea what a stan or an ableist and not sure I want to
    stan = stalker + fan (basically a fan who is really obsessed)

ableist = discrimination or prejudice against individuals with disabilities (they were saying that she just stop to take a breather or something and completely denying she was injured and comparing cecs to asthma. this counts as ableism because cecs is a really serious and chronic condition that can paralyze your body and they are making it seem like its nothing)

vCash
    iggie, I think you are wonderful. Is there some way to block posts from really obnoxious people, so that I don't have to read anything from sidelineskater again???

vCash
    "Tessa is the best", it was a suggested thread title some time ago. she really is. lovely Tessa.

YEAH!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by girlscouse62 View Post
    iggie, I think you are wonderful. Is there some way to block posts from really obnoxious people, so that I don't have to read anything from sidelineskater again???
    You can put them on ignore... click their username, view profile, and add to ignore list. I've never put anyone on ignore... I think it blocks their posts, but you can still see where others quoted them. So it would be a good idea for people in here to stop quoting posts if you find them offensive.

vCash
    By the way, if we do go to a new thread I would like to resubmit my former suggestion "Carmen: veni, vidi, vici- I came, I saw, I conquered" Regardless now whether they win at world's or not they have certainly won in my mind

vCash

Who has time for another skating board?

vCash

Goldenskate is not the place for Canadian skaters who are direct competitors of the US skaters and their definition of artistic skaters.

Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast