Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Golightly View Post
    If Tessa skates tomorrow, I'll feel quite relieved, yes. If it was cramps and she got a massage, she should be able to.
    And i am hope she will skate only if she will feel strong enough.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zilam98 View Post
    at this rate, we are gonna need a new thread and title
    Maybe something with words of support for Tessa?

vCash
    Well a leg cramp would not have happened suddenly but gutsy of her to push on ... And the best thing about this is that it didn't happen at worlds!

Disappointing but I had a funny feeling that we aren't going to see these two teams at their best til worlds ... And I will be there so excited!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pani View Post
    Maybe something with words of support for Tessa?
    You could always twitter PJ

vCash
    Soccer players all the time have leg cramps. And they happened suddenly - thats why its bery unpleasent thing.

vCash
    Yes, crowd were amazing. They gave all flowers ro D-W, but get standing ovationa to T-S. And they was so quite when they stop skating. Amazinng audience. They know a lot about figure skating.
    Yes. Apparently you missed seeing standing ovation at the end of D-W performance? As in the entire arena? Or was that, in your opinion just all flowers ro D-W? I can see though that this thread is all about excuses and building up the great T-S, so I shouldn't be surprised when ubers grasp at straws and distort the truth. It provides great humor and comic relief that there are over the top, delusional fans.

Poor Tessa and Scott, though. I want both teams to be healthy and at full strength for the best competition ever. Carmen is very cutting edge and a new territory for the team. They've never done passion and love and romance before, so this is great movement forward for them as artists and dancers.

Also, the cameraman was just doing his job. Just like V-M doing their job to keep going after the stoppage. You can't blame the camera for doing what he is supposed to do. They were in a public venue in public eye...it's not as if he went into the private homes illegally. Yes it's tragic and hurtful to watch, but it is also real life.

May the coming weeks lead to great practices and performances in London!

Banned Member
    forever wishing i had access to the crack TAT smoked when she said D/W should've won 2012 worlds ;)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SidelineSkater View Post
    Yes. Apparently you missed seeing standing ovation at the end of D-W performance? As in the entire arena? Or was that, in your opinion just all flowers ro D-W? I can see though that this thread is all about excuses and building up the great T-S, so I shouldn't be surprised when ubers grasp at straws and distort the truth. It provides great humor and comic relief that there are over the top, delusional fans.

Poor Tessa and Scott, though. I want both teams to be healthy and at full strength for the best competition ever. Carmen is very cutting edge and a new territory for the team. They've never done passion and love and romance before, so this is great movement forward for them as artists and dancers.

Also, the cameraman was just doing his job. Just like V-M doing their job to keep going after the stoppage. You can't blame the camera for doing what he is supposed to do. They were in a public venue in public eye...it's not as if he went into the private homes illegally. Yes it's tragic and hurtful to watch, but it is also real life.

im sorry but the cameraman was just plain rude. he should've gave them some space
    tessa is so fierce and strong i wish i had her courage

vCash
    Ofcous I know DW get standing ovations. What is problem with this? And I don't want talk about them, especially now. I wish to see all teams healthy at WCh and don't care about results. I could thinking only about Tessa health. Its most important now. Maybe its good thing to understand, that medals mean nothing.

vCash
    I said this in the 4CCs thread, but if you look to Tessa's skating leg in the setup for the lift, you can see it sort of shake and give way, preventing her from being able to push up into the lift. I think this was a shin problem again.

vCash

isn't rule #1 of the uber thread code of etiquette to leave each other alone when the team is having a hard time instead of jumping in, acting smug and insulting us?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    isn't rule #1 of the uber thread code of etiquette to leave each other alone when the team is haven't a hard time instead of jumping in, acting smug and picking apart what we're saying?
    Hmm. I'm not aware of the uber thread code of etiquette. And I am sincerely sad about the issue with V-M. I want all teams, not just DW and VM, to perform at their best, because we the fans get the greatest works of art. There should be no asterisk by this loss for them.

Isn't a true uber aware of blatant lies/incorrect statements as opposed to sincere support for their teams?

vCash
    Hmm. I'm not aware of the uber thread code of etiquette. And I am sincerely sad about the issue with V-M. I want all teams, not just DW and VM, to perform at their best, because we the fans get the greatest works of art. There should be no asterisk by this loss for them.

Isn't a true uber aware of blatant lies/incorrect statements as opposed to sincere support for their teams?
    it's unspoken and a matter of respect. you just want to gloat. "oh, how are the v/m ubers freaking out? let me entertain myself for 5 minutes". fact is, d/w ubers hate what we say on a regular day so i don't know why you come in here when we're devastated and emotional ... and act surprized that you still don't like what we're saying. and do you think we're really in the mood to listen to your insults and appreciate your condescending attitude?

vCash
    I'm not gloating. I'm bringing reality to delusion. I've posted here and there before.

Wishing all injured competitors a speedy recovery, and wishing some dignity to Iggie/Pani/and the rest.

Kisses!

Rooting for the Underdogs
    vCash
    Iggie, if I could positive rep you again right now, I would.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by triple_toe View Post
    I said this in. On the 4CCs thread, but if you looikk to Tessa's skating leg in the setup for the lift, you can see it sort of shake and give way, preventing her from being able to push up into the lift. I think this was a shin problem again.
    Could you please link to minute it happens on the video? Or let me know when you see it happen? I tried to see it but I didn't see anything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by triple_toe View Post
    I said this in the 4CCs thread, but if you look to Tessa's skating leg in the setup for the lift, you can see it sort of shake and give way, preventing her from being able to push up into the lift. I think this was a shin problem again.
    :-( what a sad day. I felt like they don't need to go to 4CC. I thought at least things going a little better now. At Nationals she look so happy and after SD. Can't even thinking about this now. Why this all happen with them? Poor Tessa. And all this negative post now.

vCash

Oh my god, what is your deal dude? Back off

vCash
    When they're going into the lift, after she steps on her left leg it goes shaky, and then she picks up her left leg as if it were in pain or cramped up. Pay close attention to her leg after she does the last cross in front. It doesn't look stable at all.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGEJKyFoNSo#t=170s

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Golightly View Post
    Could you please link to minute it happens on the video? Or let me know when you see it happen? I tried to see it but I didn't see anything.
    If you watch the slow-mo at 9:10 you see her leg wabble, and at 9:15 or so you see Scott rub her leg before taking her hands. http://vimeo.com/59341454

I'll admit I was a bit skeptical of the 2011 4CC withdrawal, but this seemed very legit and very painful. The negative feedback is really sad to see. Just want to give them both a hug.

vCash

Virtue/Moir #24: We Like it Hot

Soccer players all the time have leg cramps. And they happened suddenly - thats why its bery unpleasent thing.
    I have had foot cramps. Usually when I have been watching TV for awhile, and then stretch. It does happen suddenly, and can be very painful. I must massage the foot to relieve the cramp.

Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast